Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Considering college athletes typically have to adhere to a healthy diet to be conditioned to play their sport, junk food is a welcome change.

But since a sizeable chunk of posters on this site are overweight neckbeards, what would they know?
    Yes, I'm sure they were all just super stoked to attend a formal dinner, wearing their best suits, in the White House, to eat...fast food.

It's weird how much pretzel twisting Trumpeteers have to do in order to try and normalize his failings at basic human behavior and interaction.

That subservience must pay well.

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    I like wendy's /shrug. Not every meal has to be 5 star fancy
    Absolutely true.

I'd expect a bit more than Wendy's when I go to the White House however.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Trashy report tbh. Don't see the issue. If he ordered a luxury menu for people who don't have the stomach for it that would be a waste, and these players are use to eating fast food.
    Why wouldn't "they have the stomach" for it? Why couldn't he have offered a variety of options ranging from more extravagant to more basic fare? Why weren't their "stomachs" considered given how completely garbage fast food is for you?

I have so many questions, Trassk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Absolutely true.

I'd expect a bit more than Wendy's when I go to the White House however.
    Your invited to an opulent feast at the white house, this is a great honor so be sure to dress up in your finest garments.

Surprise, cold fast food! Suckers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Considering college athletes typically have to adhere to a healthy diet to be conditioned to play their sport, junk food is a welcome change.

But since a sizeable chunk of posters on this site are overweight neckbeards, what would they know?
    You need be rather desperate if youd enjoy cold and soggy fast food lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You need be rather desperate if youd enjoy cold and soggy fast food lol
    Hey maybe the athletes couldn't afford $6 to go to McDonalds themselves.

Don't mock Trumps generosity!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol? I wouldn't eat any of that shit regardless of how free it is and whether or not the President is in the room.

There are places other than fast food joints that can cater during a shutdown. No, we know that Trump just loves fast food because he's a relic of a time when fast food was new and shiny, and even preferable compared to often dirty, poorly regulated family restaurants. He still lives in that reality, and somehow thinks that other people share it with him and aren't balking or giggling when he looks away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Trump is starting a new initiative, its called MAFA.

Make America Fat Again.
    Again?

My friend, America has been fat for the past 80 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    If you think they were scared of backlash, your are adorable.
    Why thank you, I know I am. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    Why should he try to educate your ignorant ass? You didn't pay attention to reality when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    Again?

My friend, America has been fat for the past 80 years or so.
    The red parts are, at least.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

If you think they were scared of backlash, your are adorable.
    Because speaking out against the POTUS "especially in front of Trump" means you won't attract a lot of Backlash where he will attack you with words out loud and on Social Media accounts as well as well as people who could potentially look into there past to look for an Oopsie on Social Media Accounts like Twitter?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-01-16 at 06:12 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Conspiracy theories are not permitted in these here forums good sir.
    Trump has already gotten angry at people for speaking out loud against him, how is that in any way Conspiratorial?

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Sir, facts and using someone's past actions as an indicator of how they behave is not permitted.

Is that your line of thinking?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Trump has already gotten angry at people for speaking out loud against him, how is that in any way Conspiratorial?
    Ol Shanky doesn't understand what conspiracy theories are, and he's trolling you too boot. I would suggest reporting him and moving on to posters that are talking seriously about the subject.

On that note - did you see that a NFL player invited Clemson up to NYC for a lobster dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    On that note - did you see that a NFL player invited Clemson up to NYC for a lobster dinner?
    Lobster Dinners for White House Guests are seemingly too Expensive for a Billionaire like Trump to afford.

Lobster Dinners for White House Guests are seemingly too Expensive for a Billionaire like Trump to afford.
    I wonder if he closes his business deals over nice cold McDonalds...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like when a real person is in the White House in 2021, they need to redo all the invites for the past 4 years.

The Democratic president is going to be SO FUCKING busy cleaning up all of Trump's shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I feel like when a real person is in the White House in 2021, they need to redo all the invites for the past 4 years.

The Democratic president is going to be SO FUCKING busy cleaning up all of Trump's shit.
    Do you know what hasn't happened in the 2 years under Trump so far? Anything arts or culture related. There haven't been any musical performances, any events celebrating artists or writers, nothing. It's just Trump walking around yelling at TV's and hosting Russian diplomats or right wing nutters like Palin and Nugent.

Compared to Obama, who always had all kinds of events going on at the White House celebrating American creativity and talent.

Infraction signaling at its most pathetic.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do you know what hasn't happened in the 2 years under Trump so far? Anything arts or culture related. There haven't been any musical performances, any events celebrating artists or writers, nothing. It's just Trump walking around yelling at TV's and hosting Russian diplomats or right wing nutters like Palin and Nugent.

Compared to Obama, who always had all kinds of events going on at the White House celebrating American creativity and talent.
    I hadn't really thought about that - you're right. Nothing at all even close to it. So much to fix ....

- - - Updated - - -

Lol yeah. Deplorable - more and more every day.