Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Graceful like how? Complain for 2+ years about "but muh popular vote" like the dems did?
    Excuse me? When Republicans generally, and Trump's dumbass in particular, were gloating about how they came out of that election with some sort of mandate (or at the very least pretending as if they represented "the will of the American people"), there's nothing wrong with pointing out to those pieces of shit that no. They don't. But I do enjoy how mocking democracy itself has become a thing that Trump's sycophants think is a good idea. "But don't call us fascists, though! That's mean!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I'm going to vote for Trump.

Unless the democrats run someone who's exemplary.
    So, you're gullible then? Not surprising, your posting history shows this to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    And if he doesnt will you come in here and say you were wrong. Probably not
    If he doesn't I am wrong regardless. We all know he will though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    This is one of those things I struggle to understand, "who started it." If you're not involved in a conflict and enter it, haven't you started a new conflict with whichever side you oppose?
    Yes.

10 chars
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    second gulf war
    us invasions of central american countries.
    Oh I disagree with the notion that no US president has ever started a war. There are plenty of examples that have.

I just found it hilarious that the guy I quoted listed 3 wars we did not start.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    This is one of those things I struggle to understand, "who started it." If you're not involved in a conflict and enter it, haven't you started a new conflict with whichever side you oppose?
    At which point the question of "who started it" becomes meaningless.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Korean War started by America
    Started by North Korea when it invaded South Korea on June 25th, 1950.

Vietnam War started by America
    Tt was started by both Vietnams pretty much.

Gulf War started by America
    Started by Iraq when it invaded Kuwait on August 2nd, 1990 and was threatening Saudi Arabia.

Gulf War II started by America
    This one is a toss up since only 5 people voted for President Bush II to get him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh I disagree with the notion that no US president has ever started a war. There are plenty of examples that have.

I just found it hilarious that the guy I quoted listed 3 wars we did not start.

- - - Updated - - -

At which point the question of "who started it" becomes meaningless.
    Who started it seems meaningless, casus belli is slightly more important, but to me it remains disingenuous to claim America never started a war (or those ones). Jumping into a fight you have no moral ground to enter, for your own political purposes, is more or less starting a war. Arguing technicality on that seems childish to me.
    Last edited by Zaktar; 2019-01-17 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    All I truly know is I will vote for Tulsi Gabbard in 2020, one way or another.
    Well she'll have to win the primary first, or said vote might be a write-in. Media seems quite fixated on her former anti-gay stance despite what appears to be significant evidence to demonstrate she has changed and become a strong advocate for LGBT. Oddly her interactions with Assad seem to be getting less attention.