Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And assault on EU is up. Who ever is from TN come and see all the glory of the stupidity and the scam blizztards company are. 14 bounties as i type this in tiragarde sound. over 200 alliance in the area, all russians and the server is lagging so badly its about to crash.

/who tiragarde=44 horde

Go ahead tell me its not on purpose that the system is not kicking them off that shard, cause they r 4 times the amount of horde players the area has. Joined 3 groups not a single one ported me out of my server. Im still in stealth over a building and watch the slideshow of server.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and it will be like this till end of expansion .

for one reason - whole horde player with WM ON 100 % of time whole allience puts WM ON only for 25 kills quest and the moment they finish it they turn it off.

what blizzard should do is put additional req on this - 25 kills + WM ON for whole 100% duration of reset

or make this quest only doable solo - much better imo because then it would be real pvp not corpse camping 1 flightpath

this would fix everything instantly

- - - Updated - - -

i tried to do those with my newest alt with WM OFF on horde but it was pointless - 0 groups in group finder - the moment i turned it on it was flooded with groups - on allience i have exackly opposite sitation - no groups in lfg with WM ON - loads of groups with WM OFF

the only moment allience puts WM ON is for 25 kills for free hc raid quality loot.
    As I said: Neve been the case for me.

Sweet, sweet Horde tears... I thought World PVP is what everyone wanted, no? Or is it only a cool thing when you are on the side that is ganking people 10:1 ?

Just man up and build "farm Alliance farming Horde for 25 kills welfare epics" raids.
    Last edited by chooi; 2019-01-17 at 01:07 PM.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    Sweet, sweet Horde tears... I thought World PVP is what everyone wanted, no? Or is it only a cool thing when you are on the side that is ganking people 10:1 ?

Just man up and build "farm Alliance farming Horde for 25 kills welfare epics" groups.
    or give horde the same rewards aka 30% buff and hc raid quality loot and then see this "bravery" of allience "heroes" in action

10+ Year Old Account
    Working as intended if Alliance are still outnumbered

According to Realmpop EU, max level horde = 55.4%, max level alliance = 44.6%. In the US the gap is slightly smaller. Until that changes in alliance's favour the buff will stay.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Putting a % reward bonus was never going to work anyway.
    If people don't want to PVP, they don't want to PVP.
    Increase it to 30% across the board and people who don't want to PVP will still not PVP.
    They tried to spark this silly little faction war, but it didn't take.
    No one cares about world PVP and people seem fairly sour on the story, in general.
    Not only that, but giving extra rewards for toggling on PVP to force faction war is just plain sad; people should do it because they want to do it, not because they get more stuff.
    But then again, what in this game do people just 'do' without the expectation of 'more stuff'... but that's a completely different topic...

They need to just split it back out to PVP servers and such and tell people "sorry, we tried a thing and it didn't work".

or give horde the same rewards aka 30% buff and hc raid quality loot and then see this "bravery" of allience "heroes" in action
    If horde are already almost 100% WM on this would not result in any change in numbers. I am not saying I am opposed to it but just this doesnt swing balance any which way.

At 30% and 370 gear for both sides the Alliance who did WM would STILL do WM for those rewards so it is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadc3ll View Post
    I play both on US. Zuljin Horde, Tich Alliance.

Honestly seems to be pretty split although Alliance tends to stick with the 30% buff.

I generally run into the opposite faction farming Seekers Vista and then the faction that's being farmed group up and turn the tide and it just swings back and forth.

Seems like it's less about faction imbalances and more softies who get ganked in warmode and come to MMO/Bnet forums to complain about it.
    This, everytime I did the Incursions with my Characters, it usually went like that. Alliance slaughters everything, then the Horde Slaughters everything, and then the Alliance again.

The point is: the whole warmode system is an utter failure. There should be NO additionial rewards at all for nobody. World PVP should be the reward. We didn't need additional rewards on oldschool PvP servers either.

But if that happened people and Blizz would have to admit that only a minority of the playerbase actually enjoys doing world PVP and that sharding just doesn't work for it.

30% bonus is simply just making WQs less terrible to do. People use it to game the system. I made a proposition in another thread like this: let Alliance and Horde trade the buff week by week so everyone can reap the efforts once in a while. Better for everyone. Easy math (130/100% > 110/110%). "But I want muh rewardz all the time!"
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    And assault on EU is up. Who ever is from TN come and see all the glory of the stupidity and the scam blizztards company are. 14 bounties as i type this in tiragarde sound. over 200 alliance in the area, all russians and the server is lagging so badly its about to crash.

/who tiragarde=44 horde

Go ahead tell me its not on purpose that the system is not kicking them off that shard, cause they r 4 times the amount of horde players the area has. Joined 3 groups not a single one ported me out of my server. Im still in stealth over a building and watch the slideshow of server.
    Turn Warmode off, whenever any Alliance player Complained about the Horde Raid steamrolling through zones, thats the Answer you gave.

You are lying, there are almost no alliance. Why do people still believe crap like OP

- - - Updated - - -

Where were you for the first 4 months of the expansion when alliance couldnt even have a 10% buff cause there were too many horde? All I see are tears
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    It absolutely should be real time. The problem is, sharding sucks. One shard may have a lot of alliance while another has a ton of horde. Its just a horrible design no matter what. Being on a PvP server, I knew this wouldn't end well to begin with. Most people care about getting their things done. Very few actively seek out PvP. Then you get those who gank, but then run if a fight actually starts. Its just bad.
    Sounds more like a Player problem and not a system problem.

To be brutally honest there's nothing wrong with Warmode or the idea of it. It's actually pretty sound rather than being forced to reroll server you can choose but a click of a button whether you want to be on a pvp server or not.

The issue is with the players themselves. This is something blizzard cannot fix.

I play Alliance and I have always had warmode on. Yes you get times where horde are ganking but ive also seen the opposite. So I take it all in my strides, and I can say I enjoy world questing with warmode on than if it was off cause the chance pvp breaks out is always interesting.

Love when a member of the horde attacks me and gets his ass handed to him. He respawns and doesn't try it again lool its hilarious and feels rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    You are lying, there are almost no alliance. Why do people still believe crap like OP

- - - Updated - - -

Where were you for the first 4 months of the expansion when alliance couldnt even have a 10% buff cause there were too many horde? All I see are tears
    trying to see any allience with WM ON - but failing because allience pussies dont turn it on unless its for 25 kills quest and for camping flightpaths and as soon as done instantly turn if off scared shitless of seeing horde 1v1 in the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    words
    Thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    I'm Horde and I have encountered Alliance raid groups aswell pre 8.1.
    And? Is anyone claiming otherwise? I got my Conqueror of Azeroth title in the first couple weeks of BFA launch as a Feral Druid using a combination of raid groups and hunting down 1v1 fights in stealth. So obviously they existed, but the majority of the time questing areas were overfilled with Horde so I can't imagine how hard it would have been without stealth or raid groups.

Obviously this is anecdotal, but the truth is this system was implemented because there was a widespread issue with balance. We can argue with anecdotes all day long but Blizzard has the average data and this is the decision they made, lending support to the argument that WM was, in general, favored towards Horde. I do think they need a better solution, but for now I say suck it up buttercup.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Reddit said that 10% buff to both factions was somehow Horde biased, so now Alliance get 30% and now it's balanced. This is just a fucking joke.
    Well, no. Alliance getting 30% while the Horde gets only 10% is HORDE BIAS. It's just it's lower amounts of HORDE BIAS than when it was 10% for both. Even if it was +infinity% buff for the Alliance and a -infinity% debuff for the Horde, it'd still be HORDE BIAS. That's the thing you need to understand about WoW and its playerbase. Everything that exists, is HORDE BIAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    As someone who couldn't use it for the first 3 months of the expansion because there were horde raids -everywhere- i'm happy I can now turn it on with good incentive.
    At the start of the expansion there were Alliance raids everywhere. They only started disappearing when Horde organized and started fighting back.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    It's getting a little boring stomping all over the Horde now, but I can't lie. The whining just puts a smile on my face.
    Ah, yes, typical Alliance mentality. Whine about any imbalance, real or merely perceived (in this case one they brought upon themselves by large amounts of their players turning WM off) for months, but the moment they start benefiting from it it's smug town time. Reminds me of Trump voters.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I don't think there's any way to truly balance Warmode, but at least the Horde gets to experience what many Alliance players experienced at the start of BFA. Hopefully they figure something out but in the meantime I'm collecting all the Horde tears to sweeten up my tea with.
    At the start of BfA? At the start of BfA Alliance was engaging in WM just fine, forming large raids in each zone even in historically dominated realms like Kazzak EU. Somehow Alliance players didn't cry about BIAS back then in first week or two. Because they were steamrolling everyone in their path. They only stopped when Horde players stopped just focusing on pre-raid preparations and started fighting back. Obviously, the moment Horde started fighting back, WM magically became the pit of HORDE BIAS and Alliance players ragequit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Still the same, all the pros you listed are things you may care about but I certainly don't. Money and girls lol we're talking passion here brollama
    who doesnt have passion for money and girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, no. Alliance getting 30% while the Horde gets only 10% is HORDE BIAS. It's just it's lower amounts of HORDE BIAS than when it was 10% for both. Even if it was +infinity% buff for the Alliance and a -infinity% debuff for the Horde, it'd still be HORDE BIAS. That's the thing you need to understand about WoW and its playerbase. Everything that exists, is HORDE BIAS.

At the start of the expansion there were Alliance raids everywhere. They only started disappearing when Horde organized and started fighting back.
    At the start of the expansion the factions were largely split between continents so the faction imbalance was not noticeable but as players started switching continents for world quests etc it became hugely apparent that there are more horde players in general and they all have warmode on. Yes alliance players may have grouped up more frequently but this system is solely based on volume of players with warmode on. So then it is undeniable that more horde still have warmode on. As for Horde Biased look at the comparison of racials if you want to see it. Zerking, Orc Racial, Blood Elf Racial, and the new Trolls racial are all significantly better than what is on the alliance. The only alliance racial that is close is Lightforged Dran. Also why are all major progression WF challenging guilds Horde and ones that were not horde have switched......I have one clue for you Horde has better Racials.

How about zone design, all of the Horde continent is very glider friendly, there are few and far between glider spots in the alliance zone. Horde actually has a back story of why we are raiding Uldir.....Alliance nope it is lets go get some gear......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

Ah, yes, typical Alliance mentality. Whine about any imbalance, real or merely perceived (in this case one they brought upon themselves by large amounts of their players turning WM off) for months, but the moment they start benefiting from it it's smug town time. Reminds me of Trump voters.

At the start of BfA? At the start of BfA Alliance was engaging in WM just fine, forming large raids in each zone even in historically dominated realms like Kazzak EU. Somehow Alliance players didn't cry about BIAS back then in first week or two. Because they were steamrolling everyone in their path. They only stopped when Horde players stopped just focusing on pre-raid preparations and started fighting back. Obviously, the moment Horde started fighting back, WM magically became the pit of HORDE BIAS and Alliance players ragequit from it.
    The first week or 2 of BFA populations are skewed due to players getting the xpac, leveling, seeing the story and quitting. I love how people talk about realms still in the open world......GUESS WHAT REALMS ONLY EXIST AS A CHARACTER LOCATION, they will only effect the players in your shard in a very small way so that point is moot. Yes there were shards which the horde and alliance populations were equal and you get what we have now but for you would also get shards where there was 1 alliance to every 3 + horde or the all horde shards. It is the same as now, I know I have characters on both sides and in every zone(ok 95%+) I go to there is a horde player with a bounty but while I am on my horde character this is not the case......please explain why.......

WM was unfairly tilted due to population and it becase a 10% bonus for horde.....guess what now it is a 20% bonus for alliance and we still have to deal with population imbalance as there are still more horde than alliance but there is at least a fighting chance in WM now for alliance and horde are crying a river......

PS: your salty tears only feed me, please continue

trying to see any allience with WM ON - but failing because allience pussies dont turn it on unless its for 25 kills quest and for camping flightpaths and as soon as done instantly turn if off scared shitless of seeing horde 1v1 in the world
    werent you just crying that alliance is killing you over and over?
    Chronomancer Club

and it will be like this till end of expansion .

for one reason - whole horde player with WM ON 100 % of time whole allience puts WM ON only for 25 kills quest and the moment they finish it they turn it off.

what blizzard should do is put additional req on this - 25 kills + WM ON for whole 100% duration of reset

or make this quest only doable solo - much better imo because then it would be real pvp not corpse camping 1 flightpath

this would fix everything instantly

- - - Updated - - -

i tried to do those with my newest alt with WM OFF on horde but it was pointless - 0 groups in group finder - the moment i turned it on it was flooded with groups - on allience i have exackly opposite sitation - no groups in lfg with WM ON - loads of groups with WM OFF

the only moment allience puts WM ON is for 25 kills for free hc raid quality loot.
    How would that fix anything? People just wouldn't turn it on for the item. It means that a small subset of alliance player turns it on (way less than people than just turn it on for the quest). If anything your solution is way worse.