Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    Horde set looks cool. Too bad BFA is terrible. I might return with the next expansion.
    Happy that you don't play so we don't come across whiney post... oh wait. ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a reason why horde has the better looking mounts usually always? Bad guys get the coolest stuff? Except alliance seems to be more "evil" than horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Is there a reason why horde has the better looking mounts usually always? Bad guys get the coolest stuff? Except alliance seems to be more "evil" than horde.
    Horse is better looking, but not by that much. I liked both. And for the armor I liked the Alliance one a bit better. I'm quite tired of the bad guys look.
    We're more evil, that's why we have to hide behind glory and fame.

These armour sets are underwhelming. Mounts are just recoloured old PVP season mounts.

What is "better" looking is highly subjective, you might be playing for the wrong faction if you prefer skulls and death and shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stormrage666 View Post
    It's not about being simple. It's ALL ABOUT if you miss ONE week you won't have full set. SO KEEP PAYING!!
    You do know the cap carries over to the next week? So if you don't cap for, lets say 4 months. All those caps can be done from when you're back playing (as long as you're still in the same season of course).

You can literally be unsubbed the whole season, come back the last week and get the whole set after one intense grindy week.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, wake me up when the next expansion goes live or when WoW goes F2P.

Quote Originally Posted by stormrage666 View Post
    It's not about being simple. It's ALL ABOUT if you miss ONE week you won't have full set. SO KEEP PAYING!!
    Are you even playing the game? You can do all missed previous weeks in 1 week later in the season.

Why so much hate for a game you clearly not even play anymore/yet?

Blizzard: Players generally care more about their class than their faction. These sets are not representative of class and are boring af.

to get this rewards; do i have to "catch up" all season 1 conquest rewards first?
    or they´ll start for me on 22° no mather where I am @season 1?

Did you vote for Trump, because in no world is the Alliance more evil than the Horde.

The Horde gassed LIVING MEMBERS of their own faction.

But OTOH you have Anduin who instead of just killing Saurfang, captured him, and then released him later. Come on... Don't say demonstrably dumb shit, that can just be proven as dumb. Not trying to attack you, but from what you said, it's literally making my head hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Did you vote for Trump, because in no world is the Alliance more evil than the Horde.

But OTOH you have Anduin who instead of just killing Saurfang, captured him, and then released him later. Come on... Don't say demonstrably dumb shit, that can just be proven as dumb. Not trying to attack you, but from what you said, it's literally making my head hurt.
    You are getting baited. Don't feed the trolls :/

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post

bro you went full dumb-brain.

Two words. Hippo Mount

Ewwww, those alliance sets look ugly.

I keep coming around here to see if there's anything worth coming back for, but every time it's the same.

Quote Originally Posted by enlly View Post
    to get this rewards; do i have to "catch up" all season 1 conquest rewards first?
    or they´ll start for me on 22° no mather where I am @season 1?
    My question also.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Anyone know if the S1 PvP ensembles are added yet?

So question: Which is it - Tuesday or Jan 23? Because Tuesday is Jan 22 and Jan 23 is Wednesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    So question: Which is it - Tuesday or Jan 23? Because Tuesday is Jan 22 and Jan 23 is Wednesday.
    Jan 22 for US and Jan 23 for EU.

Can anyone clarify some things? Do I need to pvp this week in order to get the 375 weapon next week? Or do I pvp next week to get the 375 weapon next week? Or do I pvp next week in order to get the 375 in two weeks? Sorry, I don't know how the pvp system works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boots for Draenei that don't have exposed hooves?

- - - Updated - - -

Because Horde get better everything?