Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    A playground and a MMA Fighting Ring" are not the same thing. How many people go to a MMA Fighting Ring to fly a kite?

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    There are multiple options:
    No, there aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    Can't attack +5 levels below you.
    This is the only solution that is practicable, low level immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Broccoli View Post
    No, there aren't

Agree... world pvp should be bracketed. Makes no sense why war mode is only for 120s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    IF wow was like EQ, that everytime you died, you lost exp, you would think twice about having it on. Imagine if Blizz did impliment the *exp loss on death* you wouldn't have WM on i'm sure. :P
    In old-school Runescape, death meant losing all your gear. PvP was pretty hectic.

The real answer is no
    The toxic sociopath answer is yes

Either way, like you said, you can just turn off warmode. That's the simplest.

Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    Are you serious? It was NEVER a problem before and you think it is now that everyone has a choice to turn off PvP? lol
    30% xp while leveling. No, you do not have a choice to turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Agree... world pvp should be bracketed. Makes no sense why war mode is only for 120s.
    to be honest, i like the idea of some pvp while levelling. if they simply bracket it on 5lvl difference which are still an awful lot, but less insane than nothing, it would be much more enjoiable.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    A playground and a MMA Fighting Ring" are not the same thing. How many people go to a MMA Fighting Ring to fly a kite?
    Except they become the same thing when the area is literally a playground with MMA rules. You can go and fly a kite there but don't be surprised if you get MMA'd there.

Don't want it? don't go there, theres plenty of normal playgrounds to choose from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Yes, you do. You choose to pick 30% xp and chance to be killed. Its up to you if 30% is good enough to off-set the chance of being killed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Broccoli View Post
    Which will only cause problems. Don't want to PvP while leveling in the world? don't opt-in to PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Except they become the same thing when the area is literally a playground with MMA rules. You can go and fly a kite there but don't be surprised if you get MMA'd there.

Don't want it? don't go there, theres plenty of normal playgrounds to choose from.
    You seem very confused. Nobody said anything about "MMA rules." I said a playground. For those confused about what a playground is:

play·ground
    /ˈplāˌɡround/
    noun
    an outdoor area provided for children to play in, especially at a school or public park.

However, if you can find me a place that fits that definition but also includes "MMA rules", that would be beneficial. Otherwise, the point still stands. Going to a playground (by definition) and beating up kids and calling it "MMA" does not make it "MMA." I can't call my computer desk a "throne" and declare that I'm officially "royalty."

Yes they should. If you're getting camped try calling some friends / guildies to help you out. Or turn WM off.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no reason to penalize level 120s for ganking lowbies if everyone is in WM or PvP flagged in a different way. That's part of the risk you take when you go for that extra 10-30% XP.

You seem very confused. Nobody said anything about "MMA rules." I said a playground. For those confused about what a playground is:

play·ground
    /ˈplāˌɡround/
    noun
    an outdoor area provided for children to play in, especially at a school or public park.

However, if you can find me a place that fits that definition but also includes "MMA rules", that would be beneficial. Otherwise, the point still stands. Going to a playground (by definition) and beating up kids and calling it "MMA" does not make it "MMA." I can't call my computer desk a "throne" and declare that I'm officially "royalty."
    And I said if the playground says "MMA fighting ring" then it becomes one and same.

It really is that simple, yet seems to be too hard for some people.

Royalties can call their computer desk "a throne" and it becomes one because they have the power to do so, you're not a royalty so you can't do shit just like you can't go to PvP zone and declare its PvE. Blizzard created wPvP to be a world with PvP on and thats exactly how it works. Don't like it? Opt out, you don't have to play that way.

And I said if the playground says "MMA fighting ring" then it becomes one and same.

It really is that simple, yet seems to be too hard for some people.

Royalties can call their computer desk "a throne" and it becomes one because they have the power to do so, you're not a royalty so you can't do shit just like you can't go to PvP zone and declare its PvE. Blizzard created wPvP to be a world with PvP on and thats exactly how it works. Don't like it? Opt out, you don't have to play that way.
    Now you're just grasping at straws.

Now you're just grasping at straws.
    Its your straws, I'm just showing how they're not the royal scepter you think they are.

Sorry to break your illusion.

Its your straws, I'm just showing how they're not the royal scepter you think they are.

Sorry to break your illusion.
    0/10

Didn't even crack a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfingaz View Post
    You nightlights Shaman has nothing for achievements either, I really don't think the rest of them will have any either. Feel free to link it if you wish to prove you can actually PvP.

Trauma#1109 right?

@the topic at hand, further sharding won't help, if anything it'll just cause more issues. I'd be fine with 10 level difference without any consequences but anything below that 10 level range should suffer something if it's repetitive.I think removing honor would be the best way to prevent gaining honor rewards (Not remove them, but put you into a deficit may help). Getting ganked on a lowbie is no big deal really, but when it's repetitive and you're just being one shot it's pointless, it's no longer PvP.
    Doing well still missing the other toons...... and yes thats my Btag good job detective....

- - - Updated - - -

I dont have to prove anything to you i can prove to the lowbies though that i will gank because of you..... You shoulda thought of all the people that now will flood the forums with salt blaming you for me killing them... Enjoy knowing you have started a flood of tears and salt from just trying to be inspector gadget....

The very same people who were roundly told: "PvE server thattaway -------->" years and years ago. Who knew?
    Noob Blocker share link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fgD...ew?usp=sharing

I am not the original author of this addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific View Post
    Doing well still missing the other toons...... and yes thats my Btag good job detective....

- - - Updated - - -

I dont have to prove anything to you i can prove to the lowbies though that i will gank because of you..... You shoulda thought of all the people that now will flood the forums with salt blaming you for me killing them... Enjoy knowing you have started a flood of tears and salt from just trying to be inspector gadget....
    Also inspector folks do own more than one account.... Now go fly a kite

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to post where you gank

Also inspector folks do own more than one account.... Now go fly a kite
    I agree they do, you're not one of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Yes, yes you do. The 30% is for the increased difficulty due to being ganked.

Otherwise you can take an extra 2 hours to hit 120 like everyone else.