Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    Last time I checked Anduin does not look like a big female genital. Also I don't see how that word is supposed to be degrading anymore
    You are thinking vagina. Could be pussycat you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Lol this is the Horde player base.
    Hey, hey! Don't mix me in with this dicknozzle!

I'm a Horde player, and I approve of Anduins quest for peace, and the fact that he has never changed his stance, no matter what. And I ain't even an alliance fan! (except for them gnomes.)

Well I don't really have anything to say about Anduin except that he wants peace more than war, opposite of how Varian seemed. As far as Greymane, maybe he just hates him as much as most people seem to as well, or maybe he is allergic to dogs??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilster View Post
    Well I don't really have anything to say about Anduin except that he wants peace more than war, opposite of how Varian seemed. As far as Greymane, maybe he just hates him as much as most people seem to as well, or maybe he is allergic to dogs??
    I don't think he hates Genn, not at all. He's just against his Anti-Horde stance, as it clashes with his dreams of peace.

how dare you use such foul language the correct answer is xhe is a soyboy.

I like people who fight for what is good.

You may see them as pussies, i see them as heroes.

But i guess this characters are not edgy enough for you. You like to be a villain.
    And thats ok i guess.

No harm in enjoying fantasy characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    calling a fictional character pussy is sexist and should be punished, severely. am i doing it right sjws ?
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    I like people who fight for what is good.

You may see them as pussies, i see them as heroes.
    The nelves would like to have a word with you...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    He never raises his voice against the whore Sylvanas and acts like she's his best friend, but he's very quick to yell to his comrades like he does to Greymane in the Lordaeron Throne cinematic. You know, the same guy who always stood by him and gave courage to him all the time in the first place. Now, he's using the same courage Greymane gave against him, because he knows that Greymane won't say anything back to him. Hmm, maybe if Sylvanas was good to him too, then he'd have the courage to yell at her, too. Maybe that's why he's such a fucking pussy.
    Pretty sure he's less of a pussy than you, OP. How many life and death fights have you been in? When was the last time you threw your body into the line of fire to save lives and had it broken, then after recovering went back into battle, knowing you could very well die or worse, be enslaved by your enemy?

Can say that about most wow characters imo.

He never raises his voice against the whore Sylvanas and acts like she's his best friend, but he's very quick to yell to his comrades like he does to Greymane in the Lordaeron Throne cinematic. You know, the same guy who always stood by him and gave courage to him all the time in the first place. Now, he's using the same courage Greymane gave against him, because he knows that Greymane won't say anything back to him. Hmm, maybe if Sylvanas was good to him too, then he'd have the courage to yell at her, too. Maybe that's why he's such a fucking pussy.
    The hottest of the hot takes from 1975.

Also this is clear flamebait I donno why people are trying to honestly engage with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.. what a coward standing up for what he believes is right at such a young age.

Such a pussy. /s
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    calling a fictional character pussy is sexist and should be punished, severely. am i doing it right sjws ?
    Your putting forward and argument no one really believes in and pretending it covers people who disagree with you, so ya your a pretty good sjw.

I do think that the image that males should only be mindless killers is pretty sad.

Sounds like Greymane is the real pussy.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I kind of liked him more before he was the king. I like the whole story that surrounded him back in MoP ( where he even mind controlled a dwarf to force him to agree with him so he could leave ). Now he feels like a generic ruler who only wants peace.

Oh god, not this discussion again...

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    I do think that the image that males should only be mindless killers is pretty sad.
    So,

Calling a male character a pussy = Wanting male characters to be mindless killers ? Dafuq logic?

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    He is a pacifist so...
    No he's not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Pretty sure he's less of a pussy than you, OP. How many life and death fights have you been in? When was the last time you threw your body into the line of fire to save lives and had it broken, then after recovering went back into battle, knowing you could very well die or worse, be enslaved by your enemy?
    And, where those moments actually fruitful? Did his actions really work? Or, did he just did what he did, because he felt like doing it, and didn't actually aim to make things right?