Page 1 of 2
LastLast

transgender nutbag

the media in my country has the Gaul to call this man a women.
    https://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ck-sydney-news
    apparently they were violent before their sex change and now after it they went even more nuts. where are they going to house this one.

Quote Originally Posted by motorized View Post
    apparently they were violent before their sex change and now after it they went even more nuts. where are they going to house this one.
    This thread isn't going to get off the launchpad. Why bother?

Yikes
    This wont go well...

Wow that's a pretty crazy photo

All I can say about this thread is:

Y
    I
    K
    E
    S

Incoming lock.

Try harder to smear trans individuals. Go back to /pol/
    Last edited by Necroxis; 2019-01-18 at 01:21 AM.

Trans people have a high suicide rate so mental instability is an obvious problem with the community.

15+ Year Old Account
    Idiots posting idiotic things....hopefully I get in before this is locked!

Society on the whole pushed back when you and people like you behaved this way about homosexual people, so now you try to find someone else that deviates from your arbitrary rules to hate publicly.

You are see through, boring and bigoted.

Quality thread. Looks like people are trying to post condensed opinions in a hurry because it's going to get locked.

did I attack people with an axe and 12 inch craving knife now i'm not at all homophobic you entitled little douche, your leftist views are as retarded as your comment.

I don't believe you, the only views you know I have are that I support homosexuals and trans people. Over that you are already namecalling, I would say your feelings are even more evident than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gaul is an ancient area of Europe.

Gall is having bold or impudent behaviour.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    All I can say about this thread is:

Y
    I
    K
    E
    S

Incoming lock.

Try harder to smear trans individuals. Go back to /pol/
    Implying it actually takes effort. The jokes write themselves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Trans people have a high suicide rate so mental instability is an obvious problem with the community.
    Doesn't mean all of them are. I am...I don't hear voices in my head telling me to grab the sledgehammer in my garage and beat people to death with it...nor do I have any desire to end my life prematurely.

In fact I have never had more clarity in my head and in my life till I finally sat down and admitted to myself what I truly wanted....I started seeing a real future instead of just going from dead end job to dead end job achieving nothing.
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2019-01-18 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I already wondered when we'd get the next transgender bashing thread. Stay predictable.

PS: Crazy comes in all forms and colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Society on the whole pushed back when you and people like you behaved this way about homosexual people, so now you try to find someone else that deviates from your arbitrary rules to hate publicly.

You are see through, boring and bigoted.
    My thoughts exactly.

As it becomes less and less socially accepted to hate one, they'll shift their bigotry to other targets.
    But imagine the backlash whenever someone tries to argue that one of their own did something because of their gender/skin color! Then they become fevered crusaders of what's right and wrong, standing up against generalization!

- - - Updated - - -

did I attack people with an axe and 12 inch craving knife now i'm not at all homophobic you entitled little douche, your leftist views are as retarded as your comment.
    What a predictable little bigot you are.

To the OP, I'd not focus so much on who the person is or identifies as, but more, why the shit sentence?

Should of got life for that, get angry at the law, no one else.

I think it's interesting that people in your country wear random threads of yarn in assorted colors in their hair. Is that what this is about?
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    I think it's interesting that people in your country wear random threads of yarn in assorted colors in their hair. Is that what this is about?
    Off-topic, but YAY, I was hoping Zandalari would be given the correct height but wasn't expecting Blizzard to listen!

On-topic: I've seen the yarn thing here as well, especially among LBGTQ-people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Doesn't mean all of them are. I am...I don't hear voices in my head telling me to grab the sledgehammer in my garage and beat people to death with it...nor do I have any desire to end my life prematurely.

In fact I have never had more clarity in my head and in my life till I finally sat down and admitted to myself what I truly wanted....I started seeing a real future instead of just going from dead end job to dead end job achieving nothing.
    what a shame...