Thread: John Wick 3

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

John Wick 3

Probably one of the more consistent film series in terms of quality

Calling it now. The John Wick Trilogy will go down as one of the best action trilogies of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    Calling it now. The John Wick Trilogy will go down as one of the best action trilogies of all time

I think its safe to say it already has.

Such a great series.

Yes, this is what a movie should be. Entertaining, decent story and great visuals.

If they can build a better plot which is hard then its 8/10 territory.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Oh hell yes, to many garbage movies coming out these days so this will be amazing.

Part 1 was meh, second was terrible and this one will be worst.
    I like good revenge movies but John Wick got a terrible premis.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Part 1 was meh, second was terrible and this one will be worst.
    I like good revenge movies but John Wick got a terrible premis.
    Its a basic premise expanded with a strong world and hilariously amazing over the top choreography

don't be a debbie downer

Took me a long time to finally watch the first, followed by the second after.

Honestly enjoyable films. Looking forward to the third.

John Wick is one of the rare action films that I enjoy. Production quality is top notch, acting is great, a brilliant setting. I'll definitely see the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. Looking forward to some quality long take action.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

I never knew I needed to see John Wick kill someone from horseback until today.

Hey Hollywood, toxic masculinity sells. Who knew? The demise of the classic male action hero has been greatly exaggerated.

Looks awesome, not sure Halle Berry is a good fit but I'll reserve judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Hey Hollywood, toxic masculinity sells. Who knew? The demise of the classic male action hero has been greatly exaggerated.

You clearly don't know the meaning of the word my friend.

God damn, can nothing on this forum be posted without someone coming in and making it political?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I never knew I needed to see John Wick kill someone from horseback until today.
    I really wish there was just a "like" button for certain comments on here.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    God damn, can nothing on this forum be posted without someone coming in and making it political?
    Erm...it was a comment on modern culture, not politics. Feel free to whine, but try to whine about the right things.

Erm...it was a comment on modern culture, not politics. Feel free to whine, but try to whine about the right things.
    John Wick loved his fucking dog and his family to the point that he murdered the world for all of them. That's the complete opposite of toxic masculinity. If you don't think John Wick is crying on the way to the next scene, you don't know shit.

But I get it, you like to say this shit in every thread.

10+ Year Old Account

...You can have male action heroes that aren't toxic. Why is this a thing to be brought up?

Hopefully Berry's performance is a good one. I know people give her shit for Catwoman/X-men but she's had some good movies in the past. If they can make Ruby Rose of all people be enjoyable to watch perhaps Berry isn't going to doom this movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    ...You can have male action heroes that aren't toxic. Why is this a thing to be brought up?
    It was a tongue in cheek comment that fell flat.

Hopefully Berry's performance is a good one. I know people give her shit for Catwoman/X-men but she's had some good movies in the past. If they can make Ruby Rose of all people be enjoyable to watch perhaps Berry isn't going to doom this movie.
    I just didn't feel her character in the clip. I mean I've liked her in a lot of films, Swordfish probably my favourite, but she doesn't seem to suit the atmosphere of the Wick movies.