Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    Just played a few after not playing for about 2 years, going easy at the moment, dominating as OTP Junk Had only one bad experience so far with trolls etc.

The enemy team are always full of gods though and the players i get are terribad but what can you do
    Junkrat's easy to have fun with though: Just be the biggest asshole you can to the enemy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    No, that's not the way it is. Your teammates are drawn from the same distribution as the enemies, that is, players with a similar SR to you. If over a large number of games your team is consistently bad, and the only constant on your team is you, well, I got some bad news for you.
    You have no idea what i mean so don't worry about it buddy. I rarely play this game and easily climb when I do.
    Last edited by xStevooo; 2019-01-18 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    You have no idea what i mean so don't worry about it buddy. I rarely play this game and easily climb when I do.
    Everyone knows what you mean, it is an excuse made by massive swaths of the OW community for being lower SR than they think they really are, or just an excuse to be a toxic @#*hole in general.

Here you are at 1:21.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-01-18 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    How so? I've found the matchmaking to be pretty chill.
    My level 3 friend who just got the game is consistently put in games against people at level 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    My level 3 friend who just got the game is consistently put in games against people at level 2000.
    30% of the people who play OW are in gold so that makes sense, your friend's aim must be decent.

Be me, play Mei. Team fight, we're 5v6, Lucio is on his way out. Everyone but me on my team at the fight dies and it's me 1v3 and I ulti them. I get them all in the ulti and kill them but I die to a dot. Point is free and we only need like 1/3rd to take it, it's uncontested, Lucio is on his way.

No, he turns back. Why is he turning back? We just wiped the enemy team, take the point. Nope, they will kill him. Who? They're all dead but he thinks they will kill him.

Maybe he didn't realize they were dead. How do you not pay attention to people screaming at you on voice they're all dead? How do you not pay attention to the kill feed, that they all died? This guy was almost master, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Not that I condone it, but its a game and its only words. Call the cops? Jesus you people are hilarious.

Mute him and move on.
    That's the usual course of action when someone threatens you.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-01-18 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    That's because level means literally nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Everyone knows what you mean, it is an excuse made by massive swaths of the OW community for being lower SR than they think they really are, or just an excuse to be a toxic @#*hole in general.

Here you are at 1:21.
    No idea what you're on about either kid. I haven't played OW in years I have no interest in climbing up ranked? Always enjoyed a couple of games then go play something else, never got into it properly. When i do play i OTP Junkrat and dominate? My SR is pretty high considering how little I play, got placed in diamond off placements alone.

You do know, the prolific toxic attitude that your team is usually bad and the other team is usually good.

It is an attitude that I can't stand.

Played on one of my low accounts today, I had somehow forgotten the sensation of what a shitshow plat can be.

The majority of both teams just played to run at each other 1v1 until they were close enough that they could start hitting each other.

Just played again having not played a few months, man the game took a dive...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    Just played again having not played a few months, man the game took a dive...
    Brig happened.

Brig happened.
    Its a shame OW is developed by a company that can't admit fault or wrong. If they could, Brig would've been reworked completely or removed from the game.

But I guess not. What Blizzard "knows" is more important than what players think is fun.

Brig happened.
    Brig is alright, It just seems everything they add subtracts from the overall quality of the product, and the pace of the game seems faster then before, which causes the snowballing to intensify and results in 80% of the games I've played to be a steamrolling snoozefest. It's not fun to camp the enemy and blast them with various ultimates every few seconds while they can't do anything about it and neither is it fun to lose in such ways.

It just feels like blizzard lost it's touch. Everything they touched used to be gold, and now it's crap, and the more they try to fix things the worse it gets.

No one else thinks brig is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    What's wrong with her? Only problems I have is phara and genji.
    She turned the meta into a hellishly unfun shitshow that caused a lot of people to quit the game.

She tanked healed and DPSd, won virtually every 1v1, not having a brig was basically a throw as brig is the counter to brig, she does a ton of damage and requires no aim, her ult turns her whole team into tanks, the list goes on.

Meh I can't get over how bad people are at this game. Like wooo i'm a Reinhardt let me run solo into the whole team I got this. Soldier 76 i'll battlefield style solo the whole team with no ult and just my heal button.

Ugh going into any match without a full 6 stack is pure torture on every level.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Meh I can't get over how bad people are at this game. Like wooo i'm a Reinhardt let me run solo into the whole team I got this. Soldier 76 i'll battlefield style solo the whole team with no ult and just my heal button.

Ugh going into any match without a full 6 stack is pure torture on every level.
    The only thing that really triggers me about rein players is when they shatter, then instantly shift, knocking the shattered targets away from being killed.

The only thing that really triggers me about rein players is when they shatter, then instantly shift, knocking the shattered targets away from being killed.
    I always enjoy when both a rein and their charge target go off the cliff together, It's a special kind of awful.

Bonus points if he somehow charges another rein and they both go tumbling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    What's wrong with her? Only problems I have is phara and genji.
    She’s actually pretty bad in a regular 2-2-2 match, and fighting individually she’s not much a problem for much of the roster. The problems are with her impact on the metagame when she’s run in a 3 tank 3 support setup.