10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I think I preferred Tijuana and Ransath over this more recent "generation" of Trumpers.
    I am thinking of compiling all of the insults he keeps using and just replying using those quotes. I’ll be able to insult people relentlessly, while creating a bit of distance between me and the sort of person to insult random people on the internet. Do I have that much free time after another shit interview? Eh... probably the time, but not the will.

After all, if a FISA warrant is justification for “low effort tribe mentality”, everything is. The fucker is under FBI watch, because he just chatted with Russian officials about the best solyanka. I just don’t get it...

Last edited by Felya; 2019-01-18 at 08:54 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I think I preferred Tijuana and Ransath over this more recent "generation" of Trumpers.
    It's kind of sad, but I agree with this sentiment. At least Tijuana and Ransath were vaugely entertaining in their ignorance, and would really get into it.
    This new generation is just low hanging fruit on the 'argument' scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    How is it a fact when you don't know what's in the report or the warrants?
    I don't understand why this is so difficult. Orbitus stated as FACT that Carter Paige provided classified intel to the Russian Government in 2013. I asked him to show me his evidence and he linked an article that made no mention of Paige providing classified intel to Russia. He provided ZERO evidence to support his allegation yet you yahoos rush to defend his lie. WTF guys...this blatant tribalism is getting ridiculous. It's shit like this that makes liberals look like complete morons. Wake up.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I don't understand why this is so difficult. Orbitus stated as FACT that Carter Paige provided classified intel to the Russian Government in 2013. I asked him to show me his evidence and he linked an article that made no mention of Paige providing classified intel to Russia. He provided ZERO evidence to support his allegation yet you yahoos rush to defend his lie. WTF guys...this blatant tribalism is getting ridiculous. It's shit like this that makes liberals look like complete morons. Wake up.
    Actually, it's people like you, and your history of lies and lack of evidence that make the forums really bad. You'll recall our conversation yesterday, wherein when you were asked for evidence, linked several items that did not address the issue and didn't demonstrate your claim. If you forget, I can PM you the link. When you were called out on your lies, you walked away like a child throwing a tantrum. Just as you always do when your lies are pointed out.

So while you're trying the concern trolling, yet again, and hyping on minor points while ignoring the fact that your Dear Leader is destroying this country from the inside and out, we'll all just sit back and enjoy your factless tribalism and willful ignorance.

I get what you're saying above, but the irony is so deep, we could bury a wall in it.

So the "new" Trumptard argument is that they don't like the Steele Dossier and therefore any crimes uncovered, in addition to the ones we already know, don't matter?

Bold strategy, Cotton, let's see if it works out for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So the "new" Trumptard argument is that they don't like the Steele Dossier and therefore any crimes uncovered don't matter?

Bold move cotton, let's see if it works out for them.
    It’s not new, it’s just more strange with time. We literally have everything in the Dossier confirmed, excluding a PeePee tape. Even with that, Trump’s own bodyguard confirmed both that hookers were offered and that he wasn’t with Trump all night. The only part we have not had confirmed, is the one between Trump, 2 hookers and surveillance cameras.

Not the two hookers he paid 130k to, two hookers we don’t know yet. Different hookers........
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    wTf GaiZ...tHiS BlATaNt tRIbAliSM iS gEtTiNG RiDiCuLOuS !!!!11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    wTf GaiZ...tHiS BlATaNt tRIbAliSM iS gEtTiNG RiDiCuLOuS !!!!11!
    That’s the fucked up thing about it and I refuse to believe it’s not a disengenous ploy.

Trump meets Russian oligarchs in 2013.
    Has the Trump tower Moscow plans as late as 2015.
    Trump jr is busted having secret meeting with Russians about Maginsky Act in 2016.
    Trump’s defense adviser Flynn, busted for lying about Russian meetings in 2017.
    Prominent members of Trump’s campaign staff pleaded guilty or indicted for dealing with Russian oligarchs into 2018.

VS

Everyone meets with Russians. Felya is Russian, does that mean we are all spies?
    Everyone wants a tower in Moscow, like every businessman.
    Everyone wants to adopt Russian kids and we need to MAGA for it to happen.
    Obama had him on his staff! He is a foreign agent of Turkey, not Russia...
    That’s all just tribalism............
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-01-18 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Actually, it's people like you, and your history of lies and lack of evidence that make the forums really bad. You'll recall our conversation yesterday, wherein when you were asked for evidence, linked several items that did not address the issue and didn't demonstrate your claim. If you forget, I can PM you the link. When you were called out on your lies, you walked away like a child throwing a tantrum. Just as you always do when your lies are pointed out.
    Well, all your example shows is that both sides do it (and not that Carter Page positively provided Russians with classified info as was original claim).

Just make a claim, link random article to support it, and when people actually go to article, read it, and return with "But it doesn't actually say what you claim?", double down.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Well, all your example shows is that both sides do it (and not that Carter Page positively provided Russians with classified info as was original claim).

Just make a claim, link random article to support it, and when people actually go to article, read it, and return with "But it doesn't actually say what you claim?", double down.
    No, it doesn't show that, at all. But you've never been interested in facts or reality, and while the turnip line is always beckoning, you continue with ridiculous "both sides" argumentation.

No, it doesn't show that, at all. But you've never been interested in facts or reality, and while the turnip line is always beckoning, you continue with ridiculous "both sides" argumentation.
    "Double down", yeah.

That's how discussion works with you.

I'm quite interested in both facts and your reality denial.

You literally make a claim "You do what you accuse him of doing"... while not denying that Orbitus did same thing - in fact you're reinforcing it as otherwise your example would make no sense.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2019-01-18 at 10:03 PM.

"Double down", yeah.

I'm quite interested in both lies and my reality denial.
    Fixed. But at least you're paid to do both.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Fixed. But at least you're paid to do both.
    Nope, I'm not.

Nope, I'm not.
    You should be. You're so good at both! Hey where did you get that massive warehouse of Turnips since Trump started running for president? Nah must be coincidence.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    You should be. You're so good at both! Hey where did you get that massive warehouse of Turnips since Trump started running for president? Nah must be coincidence.
    I don't know who is feeding you turnips, but that is your warehouse, not mine.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Double down", yeah.

I'm quite interested in both facts and your reality denial.
    You don't see the hysterical irony in what you just posted? The great thing is that you're a known quantity on these forums, like a clown in a carnival show, great for laughs and for getting a quick read for how desperate your dictator is getting. But that's about it. Stuff like what you put above is just as laughable as all the other deflection crap you post on a daily basis with ever difficult goal of reaching the turnip production center.

We're all long past being on to you and your games.

In regards to lacking facts and reality denial, you and your ilk are still the only ones not seeing what has already been presented as evidence. Collusion with Russia by Trump's people and Trump himself.
    Last edited by cubby; 2019-01-18 at 10:09 PM.

You don't see the hysterical irony in what you just posted? The great thing is that you're a known quantity on these forums, like a clown in a carnival show, great for laughs and for getting a quick read for how desperate your dictator is getting.
    So do you. Always lapping up "latest bombshell" as "Oh, if true it will finally get Trump!" ... "oops, it's false/still unproven several months later".

Remember Manafort allegedly meeting Assange? Guardian is already getting sued over it, and no proof ever materialised.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but Russia doesn't do "puppet regimes".
    BWAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahahaha... *Wipes tear away from eyes*

The propaganda bot thinking anyone will believe him is rather cute.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    The propaganda bot thinking anyone will believe him is rather cute.
    He's got to kick it into overdrive. The walls are closing around Trump and we know what Putin does to those who fail him.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)