Two new interviews on M+

Morgan Day, lead game designer: https://www.forbes.com/sites/hnewman...ition-changes/

Takeaway: Don't like your key? Bring someone from outside the group.

J.B. "Jdotb" Daniel, Method NA's resto druid: https://www.forbes.com/sites/hnewman...tips-problems/

Takeaways: Stuff that should be part of the default WoW UI, affixes that should be dumpstered

TLDR: Blizzard devs are retarded.

Why isn't there some sort of feature that will allow you to insert your key for a random key? I know WoW needs less RNG, but I feel this would be a good solution.

It would of course have to come at a cost though. So for every time you use said feature, your key depletes by 1 level I guess? I don't know.

Next week will be an absolute nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Next week will be an absolute nightmare.
    Only because of folks upset that their 15 went down to a 7 and that they won't know Reaping yet and will attempt to push keys further than they should.

Only a problem if you PuG.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Why isn't there some sort of feature that will allow you to insert your key for a random key? I know WoW needs less RNG, but I feel this would be a good solution.

It would of course have to come at a cost though. So for every time you use said feature, your key depletes by 1 level I guess? I don't know.
    This would make it nearly impossible to find e.g. Shrine keys. I am generally with devs here; it's okay if you end up having to play a dungeon that you're not familiar with or dislike every once in a while.

Of course I sympathize with truly bad luck - for example having your KR upgrade to another KR certainly doesn't feel good. A more moderate solution in my opinion would be two random dungeons being drawn and you selecting your future key from them upon completion of your present one.

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    This would make it nearly impossible to find e.g. Shrine keys. I am generally with devs here; it's okay if you end up having to play a dungeon that you're not familiar with or dislike every once in a while.

Of course I sympathize with truly bad luck - for example having your KR upgrade to another KR certainly doesn't feel good. A more moderate solution in my opinion would be two random dungeons being drawn and you selecting your future key from them upon completion of your present one.
    Choosing from 2 keys would still make some keys like Shrine impossible to find tho :P
    Shär - Runetotem (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Only because of folks upset that their 15 went down to a 7 and that they won't know Reaping yet and will attempt to push keys further than they should.

Only a problem if you PuG.
    Which I do, besides next affixes are bad for new season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sharteel View Post
    Choosing from 2 keys would still make some keys like Shrine impossible to find tho :P
    I've been trying to get a Shrine 12 or so key or groups for that matter with no luck. I'm 12-13 on every single other dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gbits View Post
    Takeaway: Don't like your key? Bring someone from outside the group.
    We already had this garbage early Legion. "LF your Maw key". I thought we were supposed to go away from that idea.