15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    That probably means that in order to get the Starlight Keyblade after KHIII releases, you need to play Classic Kingdom in KHIII instead.
    Im fine with that as long as i can use real buttons. Id be done in like 2 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Im fine with that as long as i can use real buttons. Id be done in like 2 minutes
    Haha, but there's like 4x as many mini-games in the full version of Classic Kingdom that comes with KHIII. But the "buttons" in the mobile version was definitely the worst part of the experience.

Its osaka. Just pick standard
    You can't tell me how to live my life (even though I have been slightly leaning towards standard lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, but there's like 4x as many mini-games in the full version of Classic Kingdom that comes with KHIII. But the "buttons" in the mobile version was definitely the worst part of the experience.
    I found them all to be pretty easy. After they nerfed the amount needed for each game, I completed all of them along with the tutorial to the game in under 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I plan to buy this but didn't play Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2, does that matter? Will this have its own story or will I be lost?
    Why would anyone buy a sequel to a game they've never played? That's just silly. Of course you're gonna be lost, doubly so since its Kingdom Hearts. At least watch someone's playthrough of the previous games first.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I found them all to be pretty easy. After they nerfed the amount needed for each game, I completed all of them along with the tutorial to the game in under 2 hours.
    I am not saying they were hard, I am saying that the touch screen is a terrible subsitute for actual buttons.

Seen some KH3 leaks on YouTube. Time to stay away sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Seen some KH3 leaks on YouTube. Time to stay away sigh.
    Yeah, it's getting to that point.

I'm hearing about more and more people getting their hands on KH3 already. I checked my order, and the shipping details have progressed to the end of the "preparation" stage and are almost at the "shipping" stage. I doubt I'll get it any earlier than a day before the 29th max, but one can always hope. I am so desperate to play this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can't tell me how to live my life (even though I have been slightly leaning towards standard lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i can

Yeah i can
    You're not my real [parental figure]!

15+ Year Old Account
    You're not my real [parental figure]!
    Yeah i am

Yeah i am
    [Img]https://i.gyazo.com/6b45f07275d094e11c588957b7d2cd7f.png[img]
    Nuh uh, my parents are not even in to Kingdom Hearts!

Only 10 days left!

Chain of memories is so heckin tedious even on beginner. At least its not very long. Already almost done with it then I get to play that good good kh2.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Only 10 days left!
    The wait is killing me. I need this game.

Just over 9 days to go muh dudes.

/me puts Face My Fears on a few more times

15+ Year Old Account
    Im kinda thinking we start off as riku since we need a new person for their dive into the heart. I remember reading nomura saying the game starts in something we dont expect, but that might have been before they split off 0.2. I dont remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riku is the real hero of the saga in my book. Sora is the catalyst. That's not to say Sora isn't heroic, because he certainly is. Always brave, always there for the greater good even if he knows he will get owned. Riku is clearly the smarter and more talented or the two, IMO. Thats all by design though. Sora is the face of the franchise, Riku is there for those who care dive a bit deeper into the franchise.

I hope Kairi gets some real character development though.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Riku is the real hero of the saga in my book. Sora is the catalyst. That's not to say Sora isn't heroic, because he certainly is. Always brave, always there for the greater good even if he knows he will get owned. Riku is clearly the smarter and more talented or the two, IMO. Thats all by design though. Sora is the face of the franchise, Riku is there for those who care dive a bit deeper into the franchise.

Even though DDD is one of the weaker games, one thing I did appreciate was the character development Riku got. They did a pretty good job with his character in that game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

So smart, getting tricked by maleficent and ansem

- - - Updated - - -

Even though DDD is one of the weaker games, one thing I did appreciate was the character development Riku got. They did a pretty good job with his character in that game.
    He got development? It was the same in recom where he felt bad about being posessed and being haunted by ansem again. LET IT GO BOI