Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How excited are you for Battle of Dazar'alor?

So Fatboss just uploaded their last boss preview and I gotta say... man this raid is looking fantastic. Jadefire Masters, Opulence, Mechatorque, and Jaina seem like the big highlights, but every boss except Champion of Light seems great. Jaina honestly looks like she could be one of the greatest bosses in the history of WoW. Epic setpieces, great mechanics, and seemingly incredibly challenging but without all the complication that came with Mythic G'huun.

Battle of Dazar'alor is basically the only thing in game right now that's keeping me pumped to log in every day. What about you guys?

Same, this raid pretty much decides if (or how long) I'll stay.

Conclave, Mekkatorque and Jaina look like a lot of fun tbh. Can't wait to try them out.

Rooooar me big me stomp tiny people

Not at all excited to be honest

Looks pretty fun.

The setting is pretty meh but the bosses do look really cool. Should be better than Uldir at least.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im really excited. I actually like when raids use old envoirnments.

The bosses look really fun, AND they arent mythic ghuun. Also the mythic cloth set is one of my favorite in years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post

The bosses look really fun, AND they arent mythic ghuun. Also the mythic cloth set is one of my favorite in years
    BAM! A wild Mythic G'huun appears in Dazar'alor!

What will you do?

RUN | FIGHT | ITEM | SUICIDE

Jadefire Masters, Opulence, Conclave, Mekkatorque and Jaina all seem like pretty damn fun fight, especially the latter two.

Rastakhan I like the theme of, but the fight seems a bit overloaded with mechanics for their own sake.

Champion and Grong seem the typical, boring tank and spank bosses.

All in all I'm pretty excited.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by P5YKO-TP View Post
    BAM! A wild Mythic G'huun appears in Dazar'alor!

What will you do?

RUN | FIGHT | ITEM | SUICIDE
    Suicide no question

Since I dont bother with m+ dungeons, im looking forward for the new raid.

My experience in BfA has been; m+ dungeons is very toxic, pug raiding is way more fun and relaxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post

Got this then KH3. Gonna be a good 2 weeks.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on if we have enough people to actually raid. People have dropped off since we killed G'huun on Heroic and not been on since and that was the end of October so hopefully we'll be able to do stuff. Looks decent, sets are alright and it's high ilvl. No Tier is kind of disappointing from my PoV but I'm hearing good things as long as I don't have to witness it through LFR.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

VERY excited.

I've literally felt zero motivation to login outside of raid nights, and even then I've been beyond bored with Uldir. I don't know why, but the setting just gives me this feeling of dreary boredom... I've done 14-month stints of raiding the same raid without feeling this way, so...

Can't wait to see new bosses! It's also resparked my desire to play outside of raiding.
    RDR2 is still prio numero uno though, and will be for quite some time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Got this then KH3. Gonna be a good 2 weeks.
    but re2 on fridayyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    VERY excited.

I've literally felt zero motivation to login outside of raid nights, and even then I've been beyond bored with Uldir. I don't know why, but the setting just gives me this feeling of dreary boredom... I've done 14-month stints of raiding the same raid without feeling this way, so...

Can't wait to see new bosses! It's also resparked my desire to play outside of raiding.
    RDR2 is still prio numero uno though, and will be for quite some time.
    I told my guild this instac-, dungeo-, raid, makes me feel sleepy.

More interested in the new season, my interest in the raid is more for 1 specific trinket and Curve.

Lame raid, leaving once my faction bosses start. Hoping more players do the same. BFA is about faction pride. Send a clear message to the devs of what a waste of content design it is.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    Lame raid, leaving once my faction bosses start. Hoping more players do the same. BFA is about faction pride. Send a clear message to the devs of what a waste of content design it is.
    Out of all the dumb reasons to stop playing, this must take the prize as the dumbest.

And yet, I'm sure there are people doing it for real. And then bitch about there not being more innovation and risks taken in gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    I would say BFA is about faction pride at all. I've cared the least about my faction's story this expac over any other. The story has been terrible so far. Faction pride hasn't existed since vanilla, both factions are just cosmetic now