10+ Year Old Account

Movie was cool. 10/10 would listen to WWE music while these two duked it out again.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2019-01-19 at 03:30 AM.

personally, I didn't like Bardock. he was smiling a bit too much. Bardock from the Special is my boy. another thing I disliked is the fact they didn't put Beerus in the flashback story. he ordered the destruction of planet Vegeta.

the fights were great, especially Vegeta vs Broly. Goku's God Bind was AMAZING and how Broly countered it.

I don't like SSJB (it looks cool though) but when Goku went SSJB, I was hyped asf.

Frieza was funny asf and his beat down was hilarious.

I liked Gogeta but I didn't like the fight. visuals are amazing but I couldn't tell what was going on haha

when Gogeta went SSJB, he stomped Legendary Broly. Legendary Broly is supposed to be hype but he got trashed like a fodder.

I didn't like that. like Golden Yak said, SSJB Vegito vs Merged Zamasu was great because he actually struggled a bit.

Gogeta vs Broly was a one sided fight.

I like Broly's interaction with Cheelai and Lemo.

I don't know why people ship BrolyxCheelai. Broly is, like, 20 years older than her.

she is supposed to be a kid (well, 20 years old at least).

finally, the ending.

they can bring back Broly, maybe for GoD fight.

oh when Goku said to Cheelai they can call him Kakarot, it put a smile on my face.

I call that a character development, I don't care what others say

overall, 8/10
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-01-20 at 07:51 AM.

im finding myself feeling it backwards from everyone else, gogeta stomping broly makes sense as goku and vegeta aren't literal ants compared to him. Vegito vs zamasu was bullshit, the fact that vegito struggled at all with someone who was half kaioshin is fucking laughable. Both halves of zamasu were weaker than both halves of vegito yet suddenly vegtio has to try?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

Also, while it's got some cool visuals for sure, I just wasn't that excited or interested in Gogeta fighting, or him being the deciding factor in the Broly fight. *shrug* I would have much preferred Beerus taking to the field alongside Goku and Vegeta in a 3-on-1 battle. .
    As cool as that would be...its completely out of Character for Beerus to directly..help though I do love Whis just kinda keeping Broly busy for...I'm assuming maybe 15 minutes after he got bored of beating frieza to a pulp..Beerus and Whis can really care less about anything going on with mortal affairs unless it actually affects them in some way. Whis might interject if the planet gets destroyed but otherwise...yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    As cool as that would be...its completely out of Character for Beerus to directly..help though I do love Whis just kinda keeping Broly busy for...I'm assuming maybe 15 minutes after he got bored of beating frieza to a pulp..Beerus and Whis can really care less about anything going on with mortal affairs unless it actually affects them in some way. Whis might interject if the planet gets destroyed but otherwise...yeah
    I imagined it less as Beerus wanting to help and more Beerus tagging along with everyone and getting swept up in things when Broly goes berserk. Maybe it's revealed how Beerus played a role in getting Freeza to destroy the saiyans and Broly makes him a target along with everyone else. Beerus could also come to terms with the idea that mortals have appeared who can challenge his power, that the saiyans are starting to match and even surpass him.

In any case, I think it's time Beerus take to the battlefield as a Z Fighter, particularly now that we've reached the point where enemies like Broly and Jiren are appearing who surpass the Gods of Destruction. Hopefully sometime soon.

Goku Black became stronger after Vegeta beat him up.

Zamasu is not a fodder per say.

besides, both Zamasu's were more compatible than Goku and Vegeta, hence bigger increase in power.

it's not really about power levels, it's more of how it's not interesting to see Fusion mopping the floor with everyone.

hence, Vegito vs Merged Zamasu is more interesting.

BUT Vegito and Gogeta is fan favorite so people don't care ofc.

Watched the movie yesterday and I'll have to say it is the best movie I have ever watched. Even better than Godfather and Forrest Gump.

oh and one more thing I didn't like much is how Goku took serious heavy damage when Broly ragdolled him.

I mean, Goku took heavy beatings from Frieza and was broken twice and won but Broly slamming him in the ice for a couple of times gave him sooooooo much damage was a big wtf to me.

Hmm

After watching the movie I have no idea what to say, definitely I rank it as best DB movie to date, but part of me fell I hype myself too much and the movie didn't reach the hype I was expecting. In some parts it fell like they rush the story, expecialy at begining, i fell they should focus a little more on the story, the fight against Gogeta was underwelming in my eyes, we went from Broly trashing Goku/Vegeta, hell he trash Goku so much that at one point he said he might teleport to Piccolo to avoid the beating, i dont remember a time in db frenchise where Goku behave like this (this speak volume of how powerful Broly was compare with Goku/Vegeta) to Gogeta overwelmy legendary Broly, yes yes, Gogeta went serious from the start and i have no esitation when i say he used his full power, still i was hoping the fight would been a little more balance

While i don't think the movie reach the hype I was expecting as DB fanboi, I definitely recommend it, overall the best movie in the franchise in my eyes

Y'all watched it in cinemas, or it's up online as well?

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    not on my usual site yet, it ain't airing here since we're a small town.

hopefully a decent copy will surface

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    (Sorry not trimming the quote down, pain in the ass to do on mobile.)

I feel that the past stuff is the most cut down from the original 3 hour script. If the anine adopts the movie storyline, they could expand that.

Disclaimer: I don't know how the noveluzation compares yo the movie and whether it is the "full" script.
    I don't know if there's an actual novelization of it but the manga only gave it like 3/4 of a chapter before moving on to the new arc (which is looking really interesting if they take it slow). Toriyama doesn't like the Goku/Vegeta fusions so I wouldn't be surprised if he made a point of doing the bare minimum for the manga.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    I don't know if there's an actual novelization of it but the manga only gave it like 3/4 of a chapter before moving on to the new arc (which is looking really interesting if they take it slow). Toriyama doesn't like the Goku/Vegeta fusions so I wouldn't be surprised if he made a point of doing the bare minimum for the manga.
    There are two different novelizations. One full text and one simplified for younger kids.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    YouTube with horrible quality

Why didn't they bring Paragus back to life with the Db? Yeah sure take some food my homie, but guess what? With 3 different sets of dragon balls, your daddy will stay dead...

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    hell he trash Goku so much that at one point he said he might teleport to Piccolo to avoid the beating, i dont remember a time in db frenchise where Goku behave like this (this speak volume of how powerful Broly was compare with Goku/Vegeta)
    that was a weird one though.

Goku had SSJB and could have beaten Broly so him being "scared" didn't make much sense.

Broly wasn't stronger than them until he went Super Saiyan.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-01-20 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    that was a weird one though.

Goku had SSJB and could have beaten Broly so him being "scared" didn't make much sense.

Broly wasn's stronger than them until he went Super Saiyan.
    Agree, without using the PLOT excuse, I assume the reason he did that was that he knew that Broly became stronger and stronger with each blow, he knew that even in blue he doesn't have enough power to finish Broly off fast enough before he get stronger again

Goku might be a moron but his a genius when it comes to fighting, tho the part with Goku asking Friend what that word mean was amusing

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Agree, without using the PLOT excuse, I assume the reason he did that was that he knew that Broly became stronger and stronger with each blow, he knew that even in blue he doesn't have enough power to finish Broly off fast enough before he get stronger again
    yeah, possibly though Goku would end the fight when he went SSJB if Frieza didn't kill Paragus. I don't think Broly would have gotten stronger in his enraged form. hell, the reason Frieza wanted Broly to go SSJ was because he was about to lose.

I think Broly reached his "limit" in his enraged form.

the only way to increase it was by getting super pissed.

Found the action scenes to be terrible and too flashy with a lot of cuts, akin to the last taken sequel

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Found the action scenes to be terrible and too flashy with a lot of cuts, akin to the last taken sequel

The fuck?