Poll: Which game do you want most?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I want them to go back to their idea of a diablo based souls like.

No more sequels. Blizzard have been doing sequels for decades now (except overwatch but it's not a long term storytelling experience). As Sci-fi is already taken and as WoW already has a very strong lore, I'm going for a brand new fresh MMO in WoW universe. Not a sequel, a complete rework. (engine, systems, lore). Or maybe Diablo universe. Idk, fantasy fits more for huge, intriguing worlds imo.
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2019-01-19 at 12:11 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 4 or a remake bundle of 1 and 2 with 3.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    No more sequels. Blizzard have been doing sequels for decades now (except overwatch but it's not a long term storytelling experience). As Sci-fi is already taken and as WoW already has a very strong lore, I'm going for a brand new fresh MMO in WoW universe. Not a sequel, a complete rework. (engine, systems, lore). Or maybe Diablo universe. Idk, fantasy fits more for huge, intriguing worlds imo.
    A good StarCraft MMO was never released though .. so Sci-Fi is definitely not taken. Who owns Sci-Fi (with deep pockets) these days, Disney? Bwahaha EA BWAHAHA ...

There has been a plethora of fantasy games already, a sci-fi rendition would be a breath of fresh air. Also it would help dissociate between 2 versions of WoW .. keep WoW up (for the die-hards), add a new sci-fi MMO !

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    A good StarCraft MMO was never released though .. so Sci-Fi is definitely not taken. Who owns Sci-Fi (with deep pockets) these days, Disney? Bwahaha EA BWAHAHA ...

There has been a plethora of fantasy games already, a sci-fi rendition would be a breath of fresh air. Also it would help dissociate between 2 versions of WoW .. keep WoW up (for the die-hards), add a new sci-fi MMO !
    I don't think that a hypothetic SC MMO made by today's Blizzard would be any better than your run-of-the-mill EA stuff tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

A mobile version of Diablo that PC gamers will love.

Ok im gonna get banned for saying this :P but i want to see blizzard making a horror game,im not even trolling x)

10+ Year Old Account
    wc4
    then sc2
    then wow2 in that order
    i'd say diablo but blizz hates it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Wow 2 is impossible and would kill the franchise. People won’t abandon their characters which they had for 14 years.

And what would change ? Same company. Only the code would be easier to use and with more freedom since it isn’t even written yet.

You can see which peoples opinion is worth nothing , once they state that they want wow 2. most of the time it’s the casuals who want it , since they never had anything in current wow which they would lose .

Surprised to see WC4 leading.

I agree with the folks from the Reforged forums, WC4 should be to WC3 what WC3 was to WC2. That is turning the WC3 events to a sidenote in history. Mostly the same races, but brand new characters/geography.

I don't believe the Warcraft universe can be expanded at this point, however. After Ulduar, and especially after the Void Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Edit2: Oh, and nothing creative anymore. All the "new" products are Classic, Reforged, Diablo prequel, nothing is going forward. Which is always a sign of dying creativity / greed above all. No risks taken with stories, just redo what's already done, easy cash-in.
    WC3:R and Classic have been needed and asked for for years. Calling them cashgrabs is insanely ungrateful. Blizzard are not some Japanese console company that release games every month.
    The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the Warcraft 3 Remaster, since i never played a Warcraft game before.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything...

... WoW2

... or ...

... Diablo MMO without handholding or parental worries.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

WoW 5. Why 5? It's so intense that it skips the other three!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

TBH i would really love to see a Diablo MMO :X

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post

Could work But I think a sci-fi mmo would hurt potential Overwatch extension to a full pve experience (now that Destiny is out of Bli-ATVI, remember D2 was first a collaboration between Bungie and Blizzard -> Titan, which became D2 and OW). Also Blizz is reknown for its Warcraft huge lore, I don't think they would abandon WoW like that;

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Wow 2 is impossible and would kill the franchise. People won’t abandon their characters which they had for 14 years.
    There are tons of ways to avoid abandoning current WoW's characters with a WoW 2;

Why isn't this poll multiple choice?

I want wc4 followed by wow2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is there no Diablo 4 on the poll? Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Adunai View Post
    WC3:R and Classic have been needed and asked for for years.
    "Needed". Gosh. Vanilla and Warcraft III didn't magically disappear though.

They are cashgrabs, as they'll be quick money-makers for minor development costs and near to 0 maintenance required, just playing with people's nostalgia (they'll probably die soon enough).

WoW 2, WC4 and Diablo MMO were a tough choice. But yeah, I'd rate them in that same order.

so diablo 4 is off the table apparently...