Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So you have gone from no speeches or evidence to no policies, Do I need to link you Nixon's racist policies too like how he handled the war on drugs or are you going to move the goal post again?
    You didn't post any speeches and again he didn't win the deep south. I don't understand what you're getting at even Attwater in your selective quotes said Nixon could not run against the Voting rights act because he would loose. Again Nixons policies were not racist and the Democrat running in the actual race who endorsed segregation is somehow not? I am living in the twilight zone. Read Kevin Phillips who ran the actual campaign: "Nixon’s focus was on the non-racist, upwardly-mobile, largely urban voters of the Outer or Peripheral South. Nixon won these voters, and he lost the Deep South, which went to Democratic segregationist George Wallace." Just copy and pasting from Wikipedia is not helping your point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    He's just standing there.
    Just like their grandfathers

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Also, watch this.

https://twitter.com/mariajudy_/statu...bNZzt5puA1LHT0

The man approached them while they were doing their school cheer.
    lol, the 6 second clip again?

Love all the supremely low post count accounts coming out of the woodwork to post the same 6 second clip. I'm sure there's nothing suspicious there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Every tweet is showing the same damned thing.
    Heh.. when it first started it was a simple case of countless racist christian white kids threatening and mocking some poor Native Americans who were just trying to make their voice heard.

We've traveled a bit, let's see where it leads to.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    You didn't post any speeches and again he didn't win the deep south. I don't understand what you're getting at even Attwater in your selective quotes said Nixon could not run against the Voting rights act because he would loose. Again Nixons policies were not racist and the Democrat running in the actual race who endorsed segregation is somehow not? I am living in the twilight zone. Read Kevin Phillips who ran the actual campaign: "Nixon’s focus was on the non-racist, upwardly-mobile, largely urban voters of the Outer or Peripheral South. Nixon won these voters, and he lost the Deep South, which went to Democratic segregationist George Wallace." Just copy and pasting from Wikipedia is not helping your point.
    Again George Wallace did not win the nomination Nixon got the support of the second best segregationist in the country. At this point you are just sticking your head in the sand and pretending nothing happened. Nixon was a racist fact, he ran with racist strategists and implemented racist policies him doing some good doesn't change that. I can continue linking interviews but you are going to keep saying FAKENEWS southern strategy is FAKENEWS even though from Nixon to Reagan people have talked about it openly and regretted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Heh.. when it first started it was a simple case of countless racist christian white kids threatening and mocking some poor Native Americans who were just trying to make their voice heard.

We've traveled a bit, let's see where it leads to.
    No we haven't lol. The only thing that's happened is that a bunch of MAGA fanboys tried to blame the victim and believed the lie.

Much like with your glorious leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Well, for the first part, how do you figure?

Secondly, where to begin:

-War on Drugs
    -War on Terror
    -Voter ID Laws
    -Welfare reform
    -Stand Your Ground
    -ICE
    -Police militarization
    -Support for coups in the global south
    -Opposition to deterring climate change

I'd be more than happy to provide any cites for this stuff, or provide more examples, but I'm going to have to ask for something in return first.

- - - Updated - - -

So any policy that involves any person of color that somehow does not align with leftist thought is racist?
    War on Drugs: https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...ll-under-trump
    Every tweet is showing the same damned thing.
    Modern Republican Policy Trump
    War on Terror: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/27/u...-withdraw.html Modern Republican Policy Trump
    Voter ID laws: It is racist to assume that people of color somehow can not get a ID or any statistic that shows that they don't actively have them
    Welfare Reform: Clinton is the one who passed it
    Stand your ground: What?
    ICE: What? Believe it or not white people overstay their visa too.
    Police millitarization: So having equipped cops to handle terrorism, mass shootings, is racist?
    Support for Coup in South: Becuase they end up like Venezuela or Cuba communism bad
    Climate Change: These policies hurt people of color as makes energy more expensive and hinders the industrialization of Africa and the developing world

being 1/8th native, i always feel bad for natives, and it pisses me off to see people be bad towards them.

that said, europeans did more with this country than they ever would have, considering they had control of it for just as long as europeans had control of their own lands. even the meso and south american tribes did more, until they were beaten down by the europeans.

so racism from natives isn't fun to see either. watching real hatred from anyone makes me really uncomfortable, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Again George Wallace did not win the nomination Nixon got the support of the second best segregationist in the country. At this point you are just sticking your head in the sand and pretending nothing happened. Nixon was a racist fact, he ran with racist strategists and implemented racist policies him doing some good doesn't change that. I can continue linking interviews but you are going to keep saying FAKENEWS southern strategy is FAKENEWS even though from Nixon to Reagan people have talked about it openly and regretted it.

Nixon De-segregated the schools and implemented affirmative action you're distorting the facts. He Lost the deep south what the hell are you talking about. Then only thing you did was type in racist Nixon and copy and pasted from WIKI. I am giving you concrete policies and their results. Somehow the party that promoted slavery, segregation, Jim Crow and racial terrorism gets to wipe its slate clean by pretending that, with Nixon’s connivance, the Republicans stole all their racists. It’s time we recognize this excuse for what it is: one more Democratic big lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    being 1/8th native, i always feel bad for natives, and it pisses me off to see people be bad towards them.

that said, europeans did more with this country than they ever would have, considering they had control of it for just as long as europeans had control of their own lands. even the meso and south american tribes did more, until they were beaten down by the europeans.

so racism from natives isn't fun to see either. watching real hatred from anyone makes me really uncomfortable, honestly.
    I don't know if I like this they and Europeans argument. We are all the same species and genetically are almost identical. There is no biological reason that things could not have been reversed. I think the culture is what turns a civilization in one direction or the other. Native American culture has been absorbed into the collective so to speak. America is like one big Borg.

I don't know if I like this they and Europeans argument. We are all the same species and genetically are almost identical. There is no biological reason that things could not have been reversed. I think the culture is what turns a civilization in one direction or the other. Native American culture has been absorbed into the collective so to speak. America is like one big Borg.
    obviously it was cultural difference.

fuck, even the english would have just been tribals if it weren't for rome bringing civilization to them.

but life's about progression. there should be no tribal societies anymore, the human race as a whole must advance. that likely wouldn't have happened if the euros hadn't taken over the americas.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's just standing there.
    And they walked up to them in the first place.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/mariajudy...804674048?s=09

Some of the shit these protesters say is nutty.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Aren't all the people in that video Native Americans?

Hmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    obviously it was cultural difference.

fuck, even the english would have just been tribals if it weren't for rome bringing civilization to them.

but life's about progression. there should be no tribal societies anymore, the human race as a whole must advance. that likely wouldn't have happened if the euros hadn't taken over the americas.
    And the next chapter will be space and I wonder if we will discover something that unites us all in that sentiment. Tribalism is what is killing this world.

I mean can you really blame Native Americans for being Xenophobic? The arrival of the European changed their world just not sure the policy we could enact that could ever change that. We are not responsible for the crimes of people that died centuries ago.

By the way if roles were reversed and you went to a leftist crowd, you would expect swearing, assault, and bodily harm. This was peaceful and is the exercising peacefully of the first amendment.
    Bodily harm? Yet the right have committed a number of terrorist attacks yet you’re worried about left violence wtf?

Wow immature teens being immature. SUCH NEWS MUCH WOW.

Also seems to me the Native Americans were the racist ones telling white people to go back to Europe where we came from as if anyone today has any control over what happened in the past.

5.2 million Native Americans want 320.7 million Americans to go back to Europe? Oh wait just the white ones... that's not racist though I guess. It's impossible to be racist against white people hehe ecks dee :^)

You people are so ignorant on these forums it's a shame. First page is full of people inciting violence against a kid who's probably in high school smiling at a Native American (most likely just because he's wearing a MAGA hat and that's something you disagree with)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gSFUIBayiolm/

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Bodily harm? Yet the right have committed a number of terrorist attacks yet you’re worried about left violence wtf?
    I think the idea is that a large part of the left feels it's ok to assault people simply for wearing something like a MAGA hat (even in this thread people are suggesting the teen's be assaulted), compared to how the students acted here, I think you can say that the students are considerably more tame than what liberals often do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxex9080 View Post
    Wow immature teens being immature. SUCH NEWS MUCH WOW.

Also seems to me the Native Americans were the racist ones telling white people to go back to Europe where we came from as if anyone today has any control over what happened in the past.

5.2 million Native Americans want 320.7 million Americans to go back to Europe? Oh wait just the white ones... that's not racist though I guess. It's impossible to be racist against white people hehe ecks dee :^)

You people are so ignorant on these forums it's a shame. First page is full of people inciting violence against a kid who's probably in high school smiling at a Native American (most likely just because he's wearing a MAGA hat and that's something you disagree with)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gSFUIBayiolm/
    We're talking about the video. Not your manufactured insecurities.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Some more native than others. The media however can't pass up an "orange man bad" story more so if there's a white male involed.
    I agree that some might be more native than others, I am just curious if that is something that is acknowledged to exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Full video before youtube censors it

Sounds like the kids were arguing with some black Israelites (look them up) before the Native American guy came up.