Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    And as always we have the original video that shows the truth :P and the hypocrisy of this thread
    Move to 6.00 if you want to see the video ... he talks too much as always :P

I fast forwarded to the 6 minute mark, so thanks for that. This dude ends the video with a lot of truth. I'll give him that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Uh, the guy in the video says what most people who denounced the teens have already said...
    Alternatively, if you listen to him, he says the opposite of what the people who denounced the teens have said. He's a very left leaning liberal who makes it clear he disagrees with and doesn't like the politics of the kids at all. Then he goes on to denounce everyone who's denounced the boys, noting how the Left has doxed them and the kids are receiving threats and are afraid as there are people actively working on ruining their lives.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2019-01-20 at 10:09 AM.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    So? It's ok to massacre them, and then make fun of it, like Mr Trump does? Not to mention apparently the native Americans still don't have the same civil rights as everyone else in the US, I take it?
    No, but that's how things were for thousands and thousands of years before the white man showed up. As far as mocking them for it, no, it's not okay to mock the slaughterd and I never said it was. I just hate how everyone paints Native Americans and Mexicans as these huge victims because the lands they stole, and murdered everyone on them, have since been taken from their decedent's.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Uh, the guy in the video says what most people who denounced the teens have already said...
    He was saying the opposite, you have to watch beyond like 2 minutes where he is talking about what he initially thought before looking into the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    So? It's ok to massacre them, and then make fun of it, like Mr Trump does? Not to mention apparently the native Americans still don't have the same civil rights as everyone else in the US, I take it?
    You mins the NORTH American Natives?? Coz being Native from South America doesn't give you any right to anything in the US. It is like saying Blacks have the right to anything in Europe cos Netherlands sell slaves in the past ...

On the bright side, Trump's Presidency is one last hurrah for White Nationalists. After these 4 years, no one is going to elect a Republican again as president for a very long time. By 2045, Whites will no longer be the majority. Why? They aren't reproducing as fast as the other races.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...nsus-projects/

If it looks like I am trying really hard to see that the glass is half-full, it's because I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Boys will be boys....
    So you think it is okay to turn a blind eye to mistreatment and disrespect of our elders? BTW the old guy was also a Vietnam Vet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    A picture says more than a thousand words:

"Just standing there"

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Neo-Nazis start younger and younger these days.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I wonder what kind of values these boys are learning from their parents/school.
    I wonder why people are so mad, they didn't attack this guy and neither they did approach this guy - they were approached by those men...

https://twitter.com/AClementsWKRC/st...22521012473858

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Didn't knew that smiling and cheering to someone playing drum makes you a nazi ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Didn't knew that smiling and cheering to someone playing drum makes you a nazi ...
    Putting a blatantly dishonest spin on an obvious case of racially-motivated harassment does though.

But then again, Nazis are mutually exclusive from the concept of honesty.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Fueled by a wave of anti-social sentiments by supporters of the most vulgar president the US has ever seen and his power-hungry GOP yes nodders.

It is good this went world-viral. It's a clear warning for other countries what will happen when you elect pigs for president.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Fueled by a wave of anti-social sentiments by supporters of the most vulgar president the US has ever seen and his power-hungry GOP yes nodders.

It is good this went world-viral. It's a clear warning for other countries what will happen when you elect pigs for president.
    It's more that humans as a whole are incapable of learning their mistakes from history.

Let violent extremists have the freedom to speak their minds and hold political office, and you get the mess that is the US.

Imagine being so far up your fucking ass when it comes to politics that you refuse to even aknowledge actual hand on video evidence that show's this didn't go down as MSM claimed at all(woah they love to push a fake story for clicks, shocking)

And even go as far as to accept violence and destroying the life of teenagers who honestly, didn't do anything fucking wrong.
    you people are so fucking sickening and slimy, here's hoping to people eventually responding in kind and start shooting you fucking shitheads up.

Black Israelites yell at Natives

MAGA students are waiting for bus

Native comes up to them and drums and chants

Other native gets in argument w/student

Natives leave

Black Israelites start saying homophobic things

MAGA kids defend gay rights
    what actually happened if you gave enough of a shit to be a reasonable human being and see the full video.

It's more that humans as a whole are incapable of learning their mistakes from history.

Let violent extremists have the freedom to speak their minds and hold political office, and you get the mess that is the US.
    Sad but true. Freedom of speech is a good thing but you have to draw the line with hate-speech and/or separate freedom of speech from freedom to insult.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    A picture says more than a thousand words:

https://youtu.be/UQyBHTTqb38?t=4298

educate yourself before you start drawing parallels to actual racism please. This man walked up to those boys and played right in their faces. He wasn't trying to get a coke at a bar and get surrounded by actual racists.

You know what's going on in DC this week? The March for Life. That's what the demonstrations and protests and marches are all about this week. There are counter protests like the first 40 minutes of this video, and the native american man you see in this video. These kids were not doing what you heard them doing on CNN.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    This man is a NATIVE AMERICAN war veteran who fought in Vietnam. How dare those whores harass him. Each single one of them deserved a bullet.
    That's going a bit... far.

The one blocking his path deserves expulsion from that private school as well as the ones that were directly harassing him. The others need to be bent over the school principal's desk and beaten till their butts turn purple.

Funny how people try to stir up shit to keep riding that horse. Maybe if people weren't so quick to become angry for the sake of being angry.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-01-20 at 12:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    So you think it is okay to turn a blind eye to mistreatment and disrespect of our elders? BTW the old guy was also a Vietnam Vet.
    Have you read the last few pages and watched the video linked on the previous page that showed the full video?

This whole debacle and controversy is literal 'fake news' (and I have never called anything fake news in my life).

Yes the kids are MAGA retards, yes they were in DC to protest a woman's right to choose, NO they didn't harass this old veteran, they didn't swarm him, they didn't mock him, they didn't shout 'build that wall'. None of that happened according to the footage.

What seemingly happened (seemingly as in, we have seen a couple minutes of footage when they were out there for much longer):

- These MAGAtards were in DC to participate in March for Lives or whatever it is called, IE: the religious right protesting abortion.
    - Their school group met up at the Lincoln Memorial to prepare to participate and get everything situated.
    - (Completely unrelated) Some black dudes came up and started heckling them about how they were racist, and told the few black kids from their class to abandon them because white people would steal their organs when they grow up (I know right, what the fuck? But yeah, that's what the guy said...)
    - The kids didn't really do anything apart from jokingly hug their black classmates and say they loved them.
    - Some time later (unknown amount of time), they started shouting their school chant/cheer/fight song, whatever it was, it was like CCN!CCN! or CCF!CCF!, I can't really tell, it was whatever their school initials are, but it certainly wasn't "Build that wall!"
    - The Native American gentleman (who was there to protest/demonstrate/etc., some other thing) proceeded to walk across the memorial grounds to them and right into the middle of their group beating his drum. They then proceeded to clap to the beat of his drum.
    - Quite literally nothing else happened, they never said any racial slurs, never said 'build that wall', in fact they didn't really say anything at all to the guy.
    - The 'punchable kid' everyone keeps mentioning didn't block the guys path, in fact the 'punchable' kid never even moved the whole time... The Native American gentleman walked across the area directly up to that kid in particular beating his drum, that kid merely didn't move.
    - Afterward the Native American gentleman proceeded to go to the press about how they swarmed him, shouted about Trump's wall, blocked his path, etc., how he felt threatened and felt rushed and in need of an escape route, etc. But none of the footage indicates any of that happened, in fact the footage from other perspectives contradicts it.

The hell's going on there anyway? Some old dude chopstick-slapping a bongesque contraption and some kids standing around thinking they're hot shit for standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The hell's going on there anyway? Some old dude chopstick-slapping a bongesque contraption and some kids standing around thinking they're hot shit for standing.
    It's the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Nixon De-segregated the schools and implemented affirmative action you're distorting the facts. He Lost the deep south what the hell are you talking about. Then only thing you did was type in racist Nixon and copy and pasted from WIKI. I am giving you concrete policies and their results. Somehow the party that promoted slavery, segregation, Jim Crow and racial terrorism gets to wipe its slate clean by pretending that, with Nixon’s connivance, the Republicans stole all their racists. It’s time we recognize this excuse for what it is: one more Democratic big lie.
    In your universe does Joe Manchin, Claire McCaskill and the dozen democrats that vote with Trump in the house not exist? George Wallace did not win the nomination and I linked you Nixon strategist who worked for a segregationist then Nixon and he wasn't the only one. You can keep sticking your head in the sand it's obvious we are going around in circles.

It's clear you are deluded not mentioning the change in party labels I guess anything to excuse republican racism past and present.