Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Not sure if this was posted already but apparently the kid's Mom decided to blame Black Muslims for her kid's treatment of Nathan Phillips.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w..._dPQgZtMm-fGyg

Apple doesn't seem to fall too far from the tree here.
    Sure why not? Black people have been given ability to be racist without reprisal, justifying it by the notion that so many white people have been bad to them. Wasn't that such a great plan?

Interesting take there. The kid isn't responsible for his own actions but Nathan Phillips and the Muslim Group are?

How very typical of you.
    Have you picked the group that suffered the most though? haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    The native american was being the asshole by getting in the teen's face and banging his drum loudly. All the teen did was smile, likely because it was an awkward situation.

You are another in a large group of people that will rush to say the "teens were racist" or whatever and ignore all of the evidence in the story.
    Hitting a drum at someone who even his own Mother claimed caused him to act out towards Phillips? You're really reaching here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    So no actual discussion to be had here. Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Sure why not? Black people have been given ability to be racist without reprisal, justifying it by the notion that so many white people have been bad to them. Wasn't that such a great plan?
    But Black People! Is that really the defense you're going with?
    Last edited by Captain N; 2019-01-20 at 02:54 PM.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Always with the victim complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You are defending brats, that refused to move for a march, by calling an old man marching an asshole? How fast do you think he was running at them? Create more excuses... how fast did he run, that teens had no chance to move. Oh wait, why would they move for and old asshole that can just walk around. Fuck that asshole for expecting them to move... right me amigo?
    The native american man was the asshole, he walked straight up to the teens when there was more than enough space to move around them, and got in one of the kid's face. Getting in the teen's face was unnecessary.

Bear in mind when the video first came out, most people thought it was the opposite, that the teens came up to the native american man and got in his face. Because of that people were suggesting that the kids deserved to get beaten up lol. I'm not even going that far, I'm just saying the old man was an idiot and should apologize.

So no actual discussion to be had here. Figures.
    Nothing really to be discussed. We have more than enough long-videos to have an idea of the entire story. Yet here you are still pushing the same narrative as the media first pushed.

I'm just genuinely interested on who you are backing up xD is it the homophobic people? Or the people that rushed to bang drums in the face of the bigots that were arguing with the fomerly mentioned homophobic people?

Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    me? oO

that maga kiddy looks down on the man with the drums as if he thinks he is superior.
    No he is looking at him and trying to contain laughter.

But Black People! Is that really the defense you're going with?
    Nope. You missed the point completely. Left wing justifies black racism because black people have suffered from white people. I'm pointing out that validating that logic is obviously stupid and you get situations where people say completely stupid things (and possibly do racist and dumb things like the maga kid did).

Interesting take there. The kid isn't responsible for his own actions but Nathan Phillips and the Muslim Group are?

How very typical of you.
    It's very telling how you and the rest of the SJW's in here rail on these kids, for standing in front of a native american and smiling, instead of railing on the black religious dudes standing there shouting homophobic slurs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Ask their school... they just called it blatant racism.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Always with the victim complex.
    Your english is a bit hard to parse. Nothing in my post had a victim complex, unless you're referring to black victim complexes being defended by white leftists

Hitting a drum at someone who even his own Mother claimed caused him to act out towards Phillips? You're really reaching here.
    Getting in a teen's face for no reason is a dick move. The teen did nothing but smile back, the story has been misrepresented, the native american man is aware of this and hasn't spoken up (surprise surprise).

How very typical of you.
    Firstly he's a kid, the other two are adults. The kids action is just standing there, the native american drummer approaches him and beats the drum aggressively in his face, while the kid does nothing. This is after the black Israelite has been verbally attacking the group of kids for a while before the drummer show up (and continues to harass them afterwards).

You can watch the video, go to about an hour in for most of the harassment and homophobia from the Israelite, then you will see the drummer approach the kids at an hour and 12 minutes in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    The native american man was the asshole, he walked straight up to the teens when there was more than enough space to move around them, and got in one of the kid's face. Getting in the teen's face was unnecessary.
    How fast was the old man and the march coming at them?

Bear in mind when the video first came out, most people thought it was the opposite, that the teens came up to the native american man and got in his face. Because of that people were suggesting that the kids deserved to get beaten up lol. I'm not even going that far, I'm just saying the old man was an idiot and should apologize.
    The school they came from called blatant racism. You can defend brats that refused to move for an old man, that’s on you.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You are defending brats, that refused to move for a march, by calling an old man marching an asshole? How fast do you think he was running at them? Create more excuses... how fast did he run, that teens had no chance to move. Oh wait, why would they move for and old asshole that can just walk around. Fuck that asshole for expecting them to move... right me amigo?
    It is basically the exact same argument for the Charlottesville incident: the victims were actually the violent ones for throwing themselves against the peaceful guy with vehicle.

The "I didn't punch you, you attacked my fist with your face" defense.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haha you guys don't like it when it's the other side being smug little shits do you? Take a good look at that shit-eating grin. That's the face of the future you're asking for when you push communism and all your progressive shit because when that nonsense has run its course, it'll be a new generation of kids like him that will be the ones telling you everything you believe in is wrong with just as much youthful contempt as he does. This is what you're asking for by doing it yourselves.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    It's very telling how you and the rest of the SJW's in here rail on these kids, for standing in front of a native american and smiling, instead of railing on the black religious dudes standing there shouting homophobic slurs.
    What did they shout and what does this have to do with the amerindian man?

Not sure if this was posted already but apparently the kid's Mom decided to blame Black Muslims for her kid's treatment of Nathan Phillips.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w..._dPQgZtMm-fGyg

Apple doesn't seem to fall too far from the tree here.
    "Parent claims musician ‘drummed in his face’ while ‘black Muslims yelled profanities’"

"In an email to the news website Heavy.com, she wrote: “Did you hear the names of the people where (sic) calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred??

“Did you know that this “man” came up to this one boy and drummed in his face?”

Woah now that we have seen the whole video we know that she is speaking truth and indeed this whole incident with "racist white kids" is just race baiting fake news agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Not just homophobic slurs either lol, like almost everything the muslim dudes were saying was offensive. They pretty much said the native americans were worshipping wolves and other animals, called the teens inbreds and were grown men, challenging teens to fights. The muslims did stuff that was far more offensive but are given a pass by the left.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Haha you guys don't like it when it's the other side being smug little shits do you? Take a good look at that shit-eating grin. That's the face of the future you're asking for when you push communism and all your progressive shit because when that nonsense has run its course, it'll be a new generation of kids like him that will be the ones telling you everything you believe in is wrong with just as much youthful contempt as he does. This is what you're asking for by doing it yourselves.
    Native Americans are communists now?

Just when I thought alt-Nazis couldn't get more nutty than they already are.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future