Page 50 of 134 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    link?

/10chars
    don't be lazy, it's in this fucking thread around page 33 onward and has been posted 30 or so times

if you want the truth you'll go watch the vid, otherwise you just wanna react to something and you don't wanna do the work necessary to have that right

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Strange. You think anyone who doesn't agree with you is a Communist. You calling anyone insane is laughable.
    I call that people who call anyone who disagree with them fascists,racists and nazis. It makes me laugh to see them reeeee when they get their own medicine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I call that people who call anyone who disagree with them fascists,racists and nazis. It makes me laugh to see them reeeee when they get their own medicine.
    So you're admitting to being a troll then? Good to know. Reported.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Your claim, and the claim of your other r/The_Donald and 4chan'eteers, is clearly that harassment and intimidation cannot be defined simply by being present, being in someone's way, or encircling them. In the 50s and 60s (and technically a dozen other periods in history, including today), the most common and successful form of protest was the sit-in - people didn't touch anyone or even shout anything. They simply occupied someone else's space. Black folks crowded into white areas and effectively intimidated them into changing their rules.

Of course, they weren't the ones who invented this. It was even more commonly used by whites both in the south and outside of it, and it was the most common form of black voter suppression - not literacy tests. White folks would crowd polling stations near black neighborhoods or staff them with known white supremacists, because their very presence would keep the minorities from voting.

To argue that simply being present is not a form of harassment or intimidation isn't just ignorant from an intellectual perspective, it's ignorant of everything you should've learned in school by now.
    He went to them to harass them. Lot of video evidence of that but nice try.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    If the media wanted a story why did they spin a false one about these kids instead of just doing a factual story on the black dudes hurling homophobic slurs and calls for violence?
    supposed white racism (especially from someone in MAGA hat) sells way better than PoC being racist against another PoC/whites.

This thread should be closed down because it is fake news. Or at least put disclaimer on the OP with full video and a comment that disputes the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    This thread should be closed down because it is fake news. Or at least put disclaimer on the OP with full video and a comment that disputes the OP.
    this site is heavily left leaning, they're not trying to be informative, they're trying to push an agenda. both sides want you to sympathize with them, not make up your own mind on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivace View Post
    I don't see anything wrong just crybaby liberal media making a big issue out of nothing.
    What kind of "conservative" are you?

People are definitely getting way too bent out of shape about this, but I see a punk kid that needs better parenting / looks like he missed out on proper spankings as a child.

If you don't see "anything/nothing" you definitely aren't actually conservative. That teenager doesn't need a time out or whatever other bullshit that liberal parents do, he needs to be taught to respect his elders.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    So you're admitting to being a troll then? Good to know. Reported.
    Im admitting that I enjoy exposing their hypocrisy by doing what they do. Are you commie? Is that why are you trying to silence someone with different opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    don't be lazy, it's in this fucking thread around page 33 onward and has been posted 30 or so times

if you want the truth you'll go watch the vid, otherwise you just wanna react to something and you don't wanna do the work necessary to have that right
    Thanks pimplefarm.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Here's the 2 hour unedited event, proving once and for all how fucking deranged liberals are for frothing at the mouth like the wild bitch dogs they are.

https://vimeo.com/312344885

Enjoy the Black Israelis being racist pieces of shit while you're at it :^)
    I went back and watched this, as well as seen other unedited videos of the event -- its a shame how the media and leftists are trying to twist this

a lot of left- leaning posters on here are gonna flame me for that,, but watching the unedited video of it, it 's pretty hard to defend all of your reactions

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Thanks pimplefarm.
    see, you don't wanna know jack shit, that's why you're name calling and not watching the video lol

you're transparent and i don't mean you're a mom that used to be a dad

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Did we all watch the same video? These kids were enjoying the festival imitating them. Oh right...cultural appropriation.

And as far as I saw the kid never moved but the drummer moved up to him and kid was smiling in an almost embarressed fashion as if he knew he was going to get shit from his schoolmates afterwards.

The way the idiots in this thread were acting I was expecting to see a wave of white kids in MAGA hats shoving around some poor Indian guy. But no. Just some young white kids enjoying themselves while listening to some Native American music. Who knew that just enjoying yourself was a crime nowadays.
    People are definitely overreacting, because MAGA hats, but that kid was for sure being disrespectful to an elderly person. Not even close to as bad as a lot of teenagers do these days, but still without any doubt needs to learn respect.

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    People are definitely overreacting, because MAGA hats, but that kid was for sure being disrespectful to an elderly person. Not even close to as bad as a lot of teenagers do these days, but still without any doubt needs to learn respect.
    What was disrespectful about his behavior?

How? He didn't approach the drummer. The drummer came up to him. He never said a word, just smiled.

But do you want to know who did say something. One of the "Native Americans" who said "All you white people should go back to Europe. This is not your land." while the drummer was drumming in the face of the kid who said nothing and did nothing.

Funny how that bit's been left out?
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

so when an elderly person comes up and gets in your face, are you supposed to run away, suck his dick, lick his nostril, what? they stayed in the spot they had already been in, and the kid in all the headlines said NOTHING, and just smiled while some old instigating activist beat a drum in his face for a few mins

young assholes become old assholes and old assholes have always been assholes. this guy is a PAID activist and goes around to anything he can to stir up trouble. he went to EMU's campus to do just that and then got caught lying about how they assaulted him and yelled mean things to him

he has a history of going to places to cause trouble and then saying he was berated. he'll always bring up the vietnam vet like you can look at someone and tell that unless they literally have a sign that says as much and then goes on a tirade about how white people stole his lands (who he never owned anyway)

he's a known liar, instigator and activist and this is what he does
    Last edited by sopeonaroap; 2019-01-20 at 08:49 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    What was disrespectful about his behavior?
    He was White, had a MAGA hat, was not genuflecting before some deranged old man beating a drum in his face?

Like apparently respect seems to be "Let an elderly person do whatever".
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    I went back and watched this, as well as seen other unedited videos of the event -- its a shame how the media and leftists are trying to twist this

a lot of left- leaning posters on here are gonna flame me for that,, but watching the unedited video of it, it 's pretty hard to defend all of your reactions
    This might seem bonkers to us normal people but most leftists and the media catering to them legit believe that black and brown people can't be racist or do wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    How? He didn't approach the drummer. The drummer came up to him. He never said a word, just smiled.

But do you want to know who did say something. One of the "Native Americans" who said "All you white people should go back to Europe. This is not your land." while the drummer was drumming in the face of the kid who said nothing and did nothing.

Funny how that bit's been left out?
    In the eyes of a lot of Lefties, being a White kid WAS the crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    In the eyes of a lot of Lefties, being a White kid WAS the crime.
    Are you going to suggest throwing them out of helicopters again?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    He was White, had a MAGA hat, was not genuflecting before some deranged old man beating a drum in his face?

Like apparently respect seems to be "Let an elderly person do whatever".
    Thought so. Clearly he did not bow to his native american overlord