Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Goku Black became stronger after Vegeta beat him up.

Zamasu is not a fodder per say.

besides, both Zamasu's were more compatible than Goku and Vegeta, hence bigger increase in power.

it's not really about power levels, it's more of how it's not interesting to see Fusion mopping the floor with everyone.

hence, Vegito vs Merged Zamasu is more interesting.

BUT Vegito and Gogeta is fan favorite so people don't care ofc.
    power levels shouldn't be thrown out the window just to make something more interesting or funny.

that's the whole reason super is shit compared to the original and gt, because it feels like there's no fucking point to getting strong when random guy #376493 pulls god-level power out of his ass for not fucking reason at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Found the action scenes to be terrible and too flashy with a lot of cuts, akin to the last taken sequel
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post

The fuck?
    I haven't seen any of the Taken films. Perhaps I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I haven't seen any of the Taken films. Perhaps I should.
    Well, he's wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Well, he's wrong.
    Liam Neeson doesn't drive his enemies through a glacier with an energy wave after attaining his final form?

Liam Neeson doesn't drive his enemies through a glacier with an energy wave after attaining his final form?
    Nah man. He OBVIOUSLY screams after his daughter dies, gains a green aura, loses his pupils, and gains blonde hair as a response, all while complete losing it, and hurling a bunch of Ki blasts at his daughters kidnappers. Then, he low-key goes insane and whips everyones ass, until they fuse into the ultimate warrior, and kicks his ass as a response.

- - - Updated - - -

DEFINITELY something you'd see in a Taken film.

10+ Year Old Account
    And then the wolves come for him.

In other news, holy shit, Dragon Ball Super manga chapter 44 is out, and my goodness it's a doozy. Moro is terrifying, and

he's going after Planet New Namek!!

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/drago...39?action=read

And then the wolves come for him.

In other news, holy shit, Dragon Ball Super manga chapter 44 is out, and my goodness it's a doozy. Moro is terrifying, and

he's going after Planet New Namek!!

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/drago...39?action=read
    Of course the link doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    power levels shouldn't be thrown out the window just to make something more interesting or funny.

that's the whole reason super is shit compared to the original and gt, because it feels like there's no fucking point to getting strong when random guy #376493 pulls god-level power out of his ass for not fucking reason at all.
    like? i mean, the only questionable in super could be freezer or kale
    but the first is fundamentally the strongest (after broly) lifeform of the universe meanwhile kale, well, is broly....

and then, gohan is the epithome of random guy pulling everytime "god"-level power. damn, a <20k gohan could reach a 2° form freezer (>1M) only because rage....
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2019-01-21 at 10:54 AM.

Extensive powerlevel masturbation is generally only something fans engage at. Creators are udually more concerned with telling good and/or cool story.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Extensive powerlevel masturbation is generally only something fans engage at. Creators are udually more concerned with telling good and/or cool story.
    they told the story that gave us those powers levels in the first place. they should stick to it. cohesion is an essential element to a good story. it's as bad as sylvanas being able to fight malfurion and not be instantly killed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    like? i mean, the only questionable in super could be freezer or kale
    but the first is fundamentally the strongest (after broly) lifeform of the universe meanwhile kale, well, is broly....

and then, gohan is the epithome of random guy pulling everytime "god"-level power. damn, a <20k gohan could reach a 2° form freezer (>1M) only because rage....
    with gohan, it's that latent power shit the elder kai unlocked. wasn't there hints that it's because he's a human hybrid?

and then 17 and piccolo both go far greater than even ss3. 17 by just fighting stupid bandits on a random island, and piccolo by some mental training asspull.

they told the story that gave us those powers levels in the first place. they should stick to it. cohesion is an essential element to a good story. it's as bad as sylvanas being able to fight malfurion and not be instantly killed.

- - - Updated - - -

with gohan, it's that latent power shit the elder kai unlocked. wasn't there hints that it's because he's a human hybrid?

and then 17 and piccolo both go far greater than even ss3. 17 by just fighting stupid bandits on a random island, and piccolo by some mental training asspull.
    Power levels were introduced for the sole purpose to show how pointless they are. The villains who relied on their scouters were always beaten by the heroes who despite even a numerical disadvantage used skills and tactics to get the victory.

Power levels were introduced for the sole purpose to show how pointless they are. The villains who relied on their scouters were always beaten by the heroes who despite even a numerical disadvantage used skills and tactics to get the victory.
    at the absolute most, tactics helped.

but nobody with a higher power level ever lost to someone with a lower one. ginyu maybe? but goku was stronger than him, and he didn't know how to use goku's body.

at the absolute most, tactics helped.

but nobody with a higher power level ever lost to someone with a lower one. ginyu maybe? but goku was stronger than him, and he didn't know how to use goku's body.
    Vegeta's battle in Earth, he was stronger than Goku but lost anyway

Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    Vegeta's battle in Earth, he was stronger than Goku but lost anyway
    not with kaioken, he wasn't.

which is why he went ape, then they sneak attacked and cut his tail off. then gohan went ape.

numbers shouldn't be considered anymore, thankfully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course the link doesn't work.
    Shoot, really? Works for me. Try googling it. This is important, people need to see this!

Vegeta uses God form again, I know people seem to really like that, for whatever reason.

Shoot, really? Works for me. Try googling it. This is important, people need to see this!

Vegeta uses God form again, I know people seem to really like that, for whatever reason.
    It is Geoblocked to hell.

This is why piratism exists.

10+ Year Old Account

Red is a good color on Vegeta. Even if it's a black and white manga...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

not with kaioken, he wasn't.

which is why he went ape, then they sneak attacked and cut his tail off. then gohan went ape.
    He got a full 4x kaioken-powered kame-hame-ha in his face and still didn't die. He went oozaru because he panicked, if he could sense power levels in that part of the story, he would have known Goku was extremely debilitated by the kaioken and only needed to be finished.

Vegeta's battle on Earth and Buu dying with a Genkidama are examples of power levels not being decisives.

you mean the genkidama that was powered by all of earth, plus all of the z warriors who had just been wished back? Not to mention mystic gohan was part of that, he alone would've been capable of giving enough power to obliterate buu.