Page 86 of 134 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Maybe when the title of the articles are "MAGA Teens Mock Native American" or some variation of this... and they call BHI, an actual hate group, young black men preaching the bible and oppression we just get to call it as it.

- - - Updated - - -

Responding to more than you, respectfully.

- - - Updated - - -

And I've stated I hate Trump in the majority of my posts and on this thread.

And yet you view my disagreement with your statements as being defensive of Trump.

Do you see maybe why I chose to quote you specifically before I posted an essay in regards to the claims made in the past few pages...???
    I’ve seen your opinions in other threads, and I don’t care if you dislike Trump if you hold other views I vehemently disagree with. You can keep quoting me all you want and I’ll swat you away like the gnat you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this thread could use some cross-referencing with the Charlottesville thread. I mean here we have the very same posters who excused someone killing someone with their car and are now getting upset over someone starring at someone beating a drum. We have at least two posters who have made violent death threats towards other members of this forum who are clutching their pearls over death threats issued to the kids. We have at least four posters who have advocated violence in the name of politics "Because Antifa"! and my personal favorite someone who got themselves banned for six months for posting about genocide of an entire culture seriously complaining about a "Go back to Europe" comment.

Can we just admit that this has nothing to do with Phillips, the Kids, or even the Hebrew Israelis and that for those select individuals this is a gotcha moment they're clinging so desperately too after all the heinous shit they've supported to say "Hah we we're right!"
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Can we just admit that this has nothing to do with Phillips, the Kids, or even the Hebrew Israelis
    No, there are way more than those 4 posters taking serious issue with this. Anyone should.

Quote Originally Posted by Hella clutch View Post
    I’ve seen your opinions in other threads, and I don’t care if you dislike Trump if you hold other views I vehemently disagree with. You can keep quoting me all you want and I’ll swat you away like the gnat you are.
    So if we don't hold the same views I should just STFU because you'll hit me?

Wow. Cool beans buddy.

Again, do you understand why I decided to specifically quote you before typing up my 'essay'?

We can hold different beliefs. But you are right. If you really believe it's ok to harass kids because they do not hold your political views that sort of makes you a terrible person and we really shouldn't be conversing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I love how it's literal hate preachers shouting racist, sexist and homphobic abuse at them and shouting that all of America will burn and trying to provoke them as much as possible to get a reaction, and people are STILL blaming the kids for "antagonising them" with their MAGA caps.

Phillips walks straight into the middle of the group as a clear attempt at provocation +intimidation. The fact they just just jumped up and down on the spot (as they had been doing before he arrived) singing to "emulate and mock Native American music and dance"... ( that well known Native American song Seven Nation Army LOL) I think these kids were relatively well restrained all things considered. Honestly, I'm used to a lot of these hate preachers as I see them round London often calling for the US' destruction but people learn to ignore them and keep walking.

I'd give Phillips the benefit of the doubt that he misread the situation with the Black Israelites (by assuming that the white people must be racist), but he's been lying his ass off about the whole series of events, milking sympathy and still berating the boys so I think he's probably just a racist asshole too. +whoever uploaded it, the cut of the video was so incredibly specificly cut, knowingly out of context that it was clearly meant to drum up hate and a backlash against the maga cap wearers.
    Both groups, the HBI(?) and the kids (pro-life activists) are religious extremists willing to use the force of government to restrict the rights of other people. They are conservatives yelling at conservatives, and as usual, don't bring any redeeming qualities for society.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    This story is exactly why bad journalism (and fake news) is cancer.

And for those that refuse to research their own facts and use whataboutisms in a effort to cling onto their dying argument are just feeding the divide. You are the problem.

Fake News: Journalism that is click bait, biased, agenda driven and/or factually incorrect.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2019-01-21 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Not at all.

For example, say a security guard says "You cannot come beyond this point", and some kid decides they are going to show off in front of their friends, by standing *just* in front of that point to tease and mock the security guard.
    Is he doing anything wrong? Technically, no.
    Is he trying to push and antagonize the security guard? Absolutely. He is being a prick.

Similar principle here. Not sure how dense you have to be to have it explained to you. The kid was just trying to push the guys buttons by being a smug little turd, hence the constant smirking and his friends jeering him on. Sure, the Indian guy was just as much of a prick, so they are both culpable, but don't claim innocence on the child's behalf. He knew he was trying to goad the guy, pure and simple. Hence "kid being a standard teenage cuntbag" statement. Usual smug "I can do this to piss you off, and if you hit me you're in trouble", douche. Nothing to see here.
    It is painfully obvious, so stop defending it like "He didna' do nuffin!", you must be outrageously dim to genuinely think so.
    The only way that security guard scenario works is if the drummer was the kid. The drummer approached the kid, the kid did not approach the drummer (or in your scenario the line). So really in your scenario you are saying it was disrespectful for the drummer to push his way into the middle of the group and beat his drum in the boys face who was only standing there from the beginning. No lines were set up, the only one to appoach anyone was the drummer.

Wow. Cool beans buddy.

Again, do you understand why I decided to specifically quote you before typing up my 'essay'?

We can hold different beliefs. But you are right. If you really believe it's ok to harass kids because they do not hold your political views that sort of makes you a terrible person and we really shouldn't be conversing.
    yes that’s exactly what I meant. I will track you down and go out of my way to physically assault you. You seem like someone worth taking to... /S

As for the rest your point is worthless to make on here with all the other crazy opinions people hold, but you singled me out for the crime of not caring about some teenagers, I didn’t advocate any violence against them but again that doesn’t fit with the outrage narrative you and others are perpetuating.
    Last edited by Hella clutch; 2019-01-21 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

Best thing about this all is all the blue checkmarks on twitter that are about to be banned for inciting violence against these kids.. oh, who am I kidding..

Kids acting like kids. Let's tie their attitude toward their apparel and pretend like Trump hates Native Americans. This is really grasping at straws.

Not a Trump fan, but even the most super-hardcore republican family friends that I know of deeply respect and are apologetic towards Native Americans. Not even going to give the original video a click; I already know what's going on without the need to do so.

(And no, I am not republican myself. I am not democratic, either... I vote independently and change my party focus depending on which side I feel like I can do the most with, be it preventing a bad candidate from running for office or supporting a good candidate I want to see make it. So feel free not to waste my time with wild assumptions. )

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Best thing about this all is all the blue checkmarks on twitter that are about to be banned for inciting violence against these kids.. oh, who am I kidding..
    Only chance for justice against those checkmarks are for 4chan to do a few gayops and lawsuits from the kid's parents. Maybe even something close to the lines that got James Gunn shitcanned.

Just don't go after the ones that apologized and seemed sincere.

Wow. Cool beans buddy.

I just want to point out they already said they don't care about evidence:

I don’t care to go over the evidence because quite frankly I don’t care about anyone involved here. You can keep posting vids I won’t watch all you want but it’s not going to change my opinion.
    Just a heads up, I wasn't sure why they were here.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I just want to point out they already said they don't care about evidence:

Just a heads up, I wasn't sure why they were here.
    Expect I never said that, I said Phillips was part of the problem. Bunch of pathetic liars in this thread.

yes that’s exactly what I meant. I will track you down and go out of my way to physical assault you. You seem like someone worth taking to... /S

As for the rest your point is worthless to make on here with all the other crazy opinions people hold, but you singled me out for the crime of not caring about some teenagers, I didn’t advocate any violence against them but again that doesn’t fit with the outrage narrative you and others are perpetuating.
    I'm pointing out your statements for what they are. I'm being silly as your original statement to swat my like a gnat was silly. If I believed you'd come and actually hit me then that'd make me a loon. That you took my statement, in which I literally said "Cool Beans buddy." to be me being fearful... I'm not sure what you want me to say?

You took a cheap jab, I took one back. Deal with it or stop taking cheap shots.

If my opinions are worthless here, so are yours. We can still have a discussion. What's your point? I singled you out? Yes. You said these teens were not worth defending because of their political beliefs.

My point is that they were likely the targets of harassment because of those beliefs. I think this is problematic. I think it will lead to bad things like what we see here.

If you say that you are ok with children being harassed, but not directly calling for any violence, is cool as long as those kids hold different political views from you then again... that makes you a terrible person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    No, there are way more than those 4 posters taking serious issue with this. Anyone should.
    Why did I know that one of the people I mentioned was going to respond.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Expect I never said that, I said Phillips was part of the problem. Bunch of pathetic liars in this thread.
    I quoted you right there saying you did not care about going over the evidence because you don't care about the people involved.

I'm pointing out your statements for what they are. I'm being silly as your original statement to swat my like a gnat was silly. If I believed you'd come and actually hit me then that'd make me a loon. That you took my statement, in which I literally said "Cool Beans buddy." to be me being fearful... I'm not sure what you want me to say?

You took a cheap jab, I took one back. Deal with it or stop taking cheap shots.

If my opinions are worthless here, so are yours. We can still have a discussion. What's your point? I singled you out? Yes. You said these teens were not worth defending because of their political beliefs.

My point is that they were likely the targets of harassment because of those beliefs. I think this is problematic. I think it will lead to bad things like what we see here.

If you say that you are ok with children being harassed, but not directly calling for any violence, is cool as long as those kids hold different political views from you then again... that makes you a terrible person.
    Cool, so you can think about how terrible a person I am am I’ll go to pretending you don’t exist. Bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Why did I know that one of the people I mentioned was going to respond.
    Sorry? Where have I ever excused the charlottesville driver?

I bet you would say that to anyone that would respond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Sorry? Where have I ever excused the charlottesville driver?
    Might want to reread the entire post.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I quoted you right there saying you did not care about going over the evidence because you don't care about the people involved.
    Because I had just said that I believed the person I was quoting in a previous post. Jesus Christ. Some of you need a real hobby.