Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It’s not sexism. There are reasons why, but I’m not going to get into that arguement on this left wing website cause I’ll get an infraction. You can go Google the reasons yourself. I’ll give you a clue it has to do with psychology.
    I'll give you a clue, it has to do with bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    So she is a brown Hillary?

Good job democrats.
    So her history would definitely appear to have shades of that, and she seems like, at least early on, she may have been the big party donors' preferred candidates, but over the course of 2017 has take more progressive positions, such as
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Seems she's also on the Medicare-for-all train as well.
    So we'll have to see a) how well and authentically she articulates these positions and b) how much she emphasizes them in her campaign.

I'd definitely support her over Trump or any other Republican, but she most likely won't get my primary vote.
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2019-01-21 at 11:07 PM.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Its widely know that she basically slept her way to the top. Her policy ideas are the exact same as the other 90 Democrats that will be running as well. Dont see her getting through the primary.
    Widely known? As in QAnon or conspiracy theorists know it happened? Yeah, complete horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It’s not sexism. There are reasons why, but I’m not going to get into that arguement on this left wing website cause I’ll get an infraction. You can go Google the reasons yourself. I’ll give you a clue it has to do with psychology.
    Left wing website? If this were a left wing website, most of MMO-C's users would have been banned ages ago, and nearly all of its most active ones. This place would nearly be a ghost town, with maybe the 30-odd users who have holed up in this subforum as some of the sole survivors. Don't make excuses because you can't come up with valid reasoning.

Warren > Harris
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Any Democrat at this point is far less business before individuals than any Republican seat holder. Especially POTUS.

For the record, she wants to raise corporate taxes.
    Well that is definitely a good sign. I know little of her platform. I just felt so strongly after 2016 that she was being promoted heavily by the DNC I feared a repeat of Hillary.

Honestly I think she is going to be one of the main candidates because how how strong her speaking ability is. I think she will fare well in debates and I can only hope she can give good speeches like Obama and Bill did.

Racists may not be ready for a black female President but we weren't ready for a racist President either so they'll have to suck it up.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Racists may not be ready for a black female President but we weren't ready for a racist President either so they'll have to suck it up.
    Well people were ready to vote for a black president.. twice.. and if it hadn't been for her fuck awful campaign and the DNC leaks (as well as Comeys timely intervention) then even Clinton, with all her baggage attached (both real and imaginary) would have been president too.

I'm pretty sure if it's the right candidate then a black female president isn't really a stretch.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Going by her history as a prosecutor, she hardly seems like a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    A racist American president is really nothing new.=,

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how the US isn't ready for a black female president. If we wait until America is "ready," we'll never have one. Why do we need to wait until racists finally realize the error of their ways? They won't. They won't be convinced now, they won't be convinced then.

They're a small enough minority that a black woman can be President if she's qualified.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I don't understand how the US isn't ready for a black female president. If we wait until America is "ready," we'll never have one. Why do we need to wait until racists finally realize the error of their ways? They won't. They won't be convinced now, they won't be convinced then.

They're a small enough minority that a black woman can be President if she's qualified.
    Being qualiefied should not be a reason to vote for her in the primaries, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    If elected as President of the United States she will be:
    The first female President
    The first female African American President
    The first female Asian American President
    The first Jamaican American President
    The first biracial American President
    The second African American President

I hope she isn't planning on winning just by running on identity politics alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I hope she isn't planning on winning just by running on identity politics alone.
    Why? Experience and education doesn’t work... Trump won on nothing, but identity politics.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel I need to mansplain this...

If a person is running on the sky is falling platform and another one is running that sky isn’t falling, they are both running on the platform of the sky falling. If those two people, have a platform description, where one mentions the sky is falling twice in dozens of platform point... while the other is filled with details on how the sky isn’t falling. Only one of those two is running exclusively on the ‘sky is falling’ platform, even if their platform is that it isn’t.

I love identity politics and I hate identity politics, are both platforms that depend on identity politics.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why? Experience and education doesn’t work... Trump won on nothing, but identity politics.
    Clinton lost on identity politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can actually accept that. Trump did a much better job with convincing his fighting identity politics, wasn’t identity politics. Hillary could have done a better job learning from Trump and just bullshiting for votes. A guy running on a platform of Real American, being able to trick people into believing the opponent is all about identity politics, would be more impressive... if he were the one responsible for convincing people social media has any authority. But, he wasn’t... just took advantage of it.

Edit: Oh... just noticed you are from NJ:

Here's more proof, thanks to the IRS, of how Trump tax law slammed N.J.
    https://www.nj.com/politics/index.ss...lammed_nj.html

"In their tax scam, Republicans voted to steal it and then converted it into tax cuts for corporations," Pascrell said. "In their own words, Republicans wanted to maliciously bring pain to New Jersey - and they succeeded."
    That’s how good Trump is at playing identity politics. Hillary was a chump compared to that sort of skill.
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-01-22 at 02:46 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Hillary Clinton didn't even run on Identity Politics Alone.

- - - Updated - - -

yet people seem to just label anything Feminism as PC.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Hillary Clinton didn't even run on Identity Politics Alone.

yet people seem to just label anything Feminism as PC.
    She did fail on identity politics. Trump ran on fucking over coastal elites, while we have a guy from NJ, who doesn’t think Trump was talking about him. Now compare that to half of Trump supporters being a basket of deplorables from Hillary, where it seems like every Trump supporter thought she was talking about them. Even when defending Putin, to say America is not so innocent of murder, they didn’t seem to think Trump was talking about the America that’s the same as the first A in MAGA.

Iam sticking with Biden with Beto O'Rourke as my second choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Factor View Post
    Iam sticking with Biden with Beto O'Rourke as my second choice.
    I thought of Beto, as soon as I saw Castro is in. I think they will split a similar demophic in the primary. Unless one of them drops early, I think they will cancel each other early.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I thought of Beto, as soon as I saw Castro is in. I think they will split a similar demophic in the primary. Unless one of them drops early, I think they will cancel each other early.
    Gonna be alot of that going on in the primary with certain demographics cancelling each other out and is the reason i will stick my neck out and say Biden is gonna take the nomination if he does run.