We act like teenagers acting stupid and disrespectful towards others is news. It's been happening since the 70's. It started with the hippies and baby boomers generation and that's been the standard behavior for privileged teenagers worldwide with too much time and not enough personality.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    avowed white nationalist who has supported ethnic cleansing and redpilled/groomed a vulnerable autistic man on the forums taking moral positions. get the fuck out of here.
    lol, @Connal got into Jordannetics all on his own. I think you all take this forum way more seriously than I or Connal or anyone else does.

Might want to reconsider the horse you're betting on.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Oh man, they screamed maga?

That poor woman.
    See above, they just can't seem to grasp at a single straw without it blowing up in their face.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-01-22 at 05:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Oh it's not for no reason theo....its how they look that they are being judged.
    Just like how people judge others when wearing a Nazi Symbol Proudly?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    So we got:

maga bros protesting against women's rights.
    maga bros jeering at elderly Natives.
    maga bros calling young women sluts.
    maga bros in blackface.

Fine, young, catholic boys indeed.
    Living less than a five minute walk from a private, catholic high school, this is kind of standard fare. At least a significant portion of them wind up doing the same stuff in college frats, and add date/party rapeyness to the mix. I'm sure it's not the average student of every catholic school, but its definitely a standard origin to that type of dudebro.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    shouting slut at some random bird cool

- - - Updated - - -

avowed white nationalist who has supported ethnic cleansing and redpilled/groomed a vulnerable autistic man on the forums taking moral positions. get the fuck out of here.
    Where does anyone say that in that whole 6 second video?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Just like how people judge others when wearing a Nazi Symbol Proudly?
    I am rewatching the video, is there a swastika present, heck even a good sieg heil?

I'll keep my ears out for them 14 words.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am rewatching the video, is there a swastika present, heck even a good sieg heil?
    They were wearing a controversial piece of Clothing that plenty people see as a Symbol of Hate and Divisiveness.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    I can understand the sensitive connotations about blackface, but that seems pretty apparent that they're just showing off school pride in a non-racial way. I'm sure if there genuinely were people dressing up in blackface it would have been publicized much earlier than today.
    They know exactly what they're doing. The one on the right even has the exaggerated bright red and white outlined lips makeup on in addition to the black.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    They were wearing a controversial piece of Clothing that plenty people see as a Symbol of Hate and Divisiveness.
    Lol, tilted #McResisters do and the screaming lunatics who mislead and lied about this story from day one.

You goofs will do anything to save some shred of dignity after making asses of yourself two days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    They know exactly what they're doing. The one on the right even has the exaggerated bright red and white outlined lips makeup on in addition to the black.
    Also, are any of the people allegedly in blackface even the kids in question?

Lol, tilted #McResisters do
    #McResistors?
    Do they sell Hamberders?

goofs will do anything to save some shred of dignity after making asses of yourself two days ago.
    Who?

Might want to reconsider the horse you're betting on.
    Yikes, why is he supporting that person again?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345
    If you want to accuse @Theodarzna of anything, it certainly can't be manipulating @Connal or I. Especially since we both actually share similar opinions on the topic which itself is something Theo disagrees with based on her own interpretation of the video.

Talking to someone and giving their thoughts and ideas genuine heed =\= allowing someone to be manipulated
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2019-01-22 at 05:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Yikes, why is he supporting that person again?
    @ctd12345, care to comment on your champion here? Let's see "THEM MAGA BOYS CALLED A BIRD A SLUT AND SHOUTED MAGA".... Well your savior used the N-word, hard R and all.

I have to say our buttblasted Lefties are using a bold strategy Cotton, lets see if this girl can save them.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-01-22 at 05:52 AM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    It was your blood ritual, and Jordan’s sweet Kermit croon that broke the spell.
    She gave you the good good and now you’re whipped. Admit it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    It was your blood ritual, and Jordan’s sweet Kermit croon that broke the spell.
    His gravelly voice is the final incantation.

You now have a MAGA hat and will soon be building a wall around your *Checks notes* Gay Jewish ethnostate... I guess. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post

Better watch out for those weaponized smirks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    If you want to accuse @Theodarzna of anything, it certainly can't be manipulating @Connal or I. Especially since we both actually share similar opinions on the topic which itself is something Theo disagrees with based on her own interpretation of the video.

Talking to someone and giving their thoughts and ideas genuine heed =\= allowing someone to be manipulated
    Yeah, I've figuratively been breathing dragon fire on you for pages now, the idea that I've secretly turned you guys into any specific political beliefs is fucking deranged.

And I still breathe fire on Connal from time to time. His faith in technology... *Tisk Tisk* all my dark rituals and evil incantations have not managed to dissuade him from that.

Lol, tilted #McResisters do and the screaming lunatics who mislead and lied about this story from day one.

You goofs will do anything to save some shred of dignity after making asses of yourself two days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, are any of the people allegedly in blackface even the kids in question?
    No idea. I think the point is that the school is pretty obviously fine with this stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    No idea. I think the point is that the school is pretty obviously fine with this stuff.
    What stuff? The Teens who literally did absolutely nothing wrong? Except I guess be the politically incorrect skin pigment and have political and religious views you don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

For those interested, Tucker Carlson was on fire tonight speaking about this.

The best part is him ripping into Republicans and Church people who threw those kids to the wolves.

"Look these kids were harassing someone else, too."

"Yeah but she's terrible in a way that they would have no clue about so its cool."