Leftists in 2019 be like

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Leftists in 2019 be like

Have a link for that Buzzfeed article? Becuase I just googled it and I can't find it, ANYWHERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Have a link for that Buzzfeed article? Becuase I just googled it and I can't find it, ANYWHERE.
    Read thread. Plenty of people called kid literally nazi because he was smiling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Yeah, it would be crazy if he didn't condemn that but tried to attack someone for less, he wouldn't be that dishonest would he?
    I wouldn't know, I haven't been here for most of this shitshow. Usually Theo just hangs out on non political off topic because she gets destroyed every time she ventures into political. If someone called for someone to be shot or harmed for no reason, shame on them. But that's usually the MAGA hat and "woke liberals" crowd doing the death threats.

But hey, I could be like Theo and call for the murder of people, then go "Guys I was only kidding!" as an excuse to not seem like a horrible person.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure one thing is undeniable. The kid was being a smug asshole and knew he was going to cause controversy from both sides. It's been a pretty staple right wing tactic. Act like an annoying little shit and instigate/provoke other people into doing something awful, and then point your finger and go "LOOK SEE, THEY'RE BAD VIOLENT PEOPLE!" when they're the ones who provoke it out of someone.

People shouldn't be provoked into being idiots, but it's also dishonest to pretend he didn't know what he was doing.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Turns out the Injun is just another lying piece of shit liberal....

He wasnt in Vietnam and he cried "racism" at another group of students in 2015.

Why are liberals nothing but liars and reprehensible pieces of shit - like Orbitus, Breccia, Cubby, et. al.?

I'm not gonna read the thread you made the claim back it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BGD View Post

Why are liberals nothing but liars and reprehensible pieces of shit - like Orbitus, Breccia, Cubby, et. al.?
    Proof? /10char
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftists in 2019 be like

Ha. We’ve had that for a while here in South Africa. When the toi-tois spew shit at you at protests and mass marches, and we smile, shake our heads and walk away, it’s drives them absolutely insane. They almost literally start frothing at the mouth and that’s when the “Kill the boer” chanting starts. Seen this in real life on many occasions. They want an angry or scared reaction. Nothing else will suffice.

My brother and I stepped out of our offices at work one day to go check out a march happening in the street outside. As they came past they saw 2 of the only white people in the street. Just observing the shenanigans, not saying a word. They got aggressive with with us, shoving placards in our faces and shouting the usual racial slurs “kill the white man, shoot the boer” We continued to watch, I gestured at my brother for us to get back inside and get back to work. We smiled at them and walked in. Those smiles almost cost us our lives. We got pelted with full tins of beverages, rocks, eventually they broke the windows to our factory. Burnt tires next to the walls trying to set the place alight (family business, it’s a mass production robotic paint plant, they would have blown themselves up with us). We had to close the factory for the day and sneak 160 employees out the back. A major car manufacturer had to close down the day because we couldnt supply them with the components they needed for that days manufacturing.

All that because of 2 silent smiles. It’s a very very strong weapon. Keep it close.
    “The best way to win an argument is to begin by being right.” -Jill Ruckelshaus

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I wouldn't know, I haven't been here for most of this shitshow. Usually Theo just hangs out on non political off topic because she gets destroyed every time she ventures into political. If someone called for someone to be shot or harmed for no reason, shame on them. But that's usually the MAGA hat and "woke liberals" crowd doing the death threats.

But hey, I could be like Theo and call for the murder of people, then go "Guys I was only kidding!" as an excuse to not seem like a horrible person.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure one thing is undeniable. The kid was being a smug asshole and knew he was going to cause controversy from both sides. It's been a pretty staple right wing tactic. Act like an annoying little shit and instigate/provoke other people into doing something awful, and then point your finger and go "LOOK SEE, THEY'RE BAD VIOLENT PEOPLE!" when they're the ones who provoke it out of someone.

People shouldn't be provoked into being idiots, but it's also dishonest to pretend he didn't know what he was doing.
    Fuck you - the Injun made all that shit up, the kid was fine. You don't like his attitude? Go fuck yourself, snowflake. You are as just as much of a whack job as Orbitus.

The kid literally did nothing. Standing and not moving is acting like annoying little shit?

Funny that you mention trying to provoke people and then point your finger and say that they are bad because thats EXACTLY what was the native guy trying.

The kid literally did nothing. Standing and not moving is acting like annoying little shit?

Funny that you mention trying to provoke people and then point your finger and say that they are bad because thats EXACTLY what was the native guy trying.

Butter Emails is a severely mentally challenged fucking retard. Proceed with caution.

That isn't what I fucking asked. I asked for a link to the tweet, the article, something that means that Buzzfeed actually posted it. And so far, I can't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I'm not gonna read the thread you made the claim back it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Proof? /10char
    Then dont read it. I dont care.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    In a multi-cultural society you have to have knowledge and understanding to recognize and understand respect given/taken. But for knowledge and understanding you need intellect and empathy, which to many lack. Thats why the MAGA-people don't get along with anyone but "their own".
    Isn't that kind of an inane statement. Since most people don't get along with people that aren't like them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    Ha. We’ve had that for a while here in South Africa. When the toi-tois spew shit at you at protests and mass marches, and we smile, shake our heads and walk away, it’s drives them absolutely insane. They almost literally start frothing at the mouth and that’s when the “Kill the boer” chanting starts. Seen this in real life on many occasions. They want an angry or scared reaction. Nothing else will suffice.

My brother and I stepped out of our offices at work one day to go check out a march happening in the street outside. As they came past they saw 2 of the only white people in the street. Just observing the shenanigans, not saying a word. They got aggressive with with us, shoving placards in our faces and shouting the usual racial slurs “kill the white man, shoot the boer” We continued to watch, I gestured at my brother for us to get back inside and get back to work. We smiled at them and walked in. Those smiles almost cost us our lives. We got pelted with full tins of beverages, rocks, eventually they broke the windows to our factory. Burnt tires next to the walls trying to set the place alight (family business, it’s a mass production robotic paint plant, they would have blown themselves up with us). We had to close the factory for the day and sneak 160 employees out the back. A major car manufacturer had to close down the day because we couldnt supply them with the components they needed for that days manufacturing.

All that because of 2 silent smiles. It’s a very very strong weapon. Keep it close.
    As I pointed out above, those who know the power of a confident smirk use it as an effective weapon to incite others to violence. Very effective. But people pretend it doesn't exist because it would make them look silly for denying it. All because this time it was done but a MAGAt. I know if some smug Antifa came up and just smugged at some Qanon and MAGAts, the people here denying the power of the smug would be singing a different tune for certain. They just take the side of whoever is anti-left wing.

- - - Updated - - -

You're denying that getting smug with someone is an effective way to get them to react even worse? I've done it myself, just smugly smiled at someone and it caused them to rage and hit me, which resulted in them getting banned from the club we were at. The smug taunt is one of the most effective taunts in the world.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Then dont read it. I dont care.
    Why make the claim or reply if you didn't care though....
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Butter Emails is a severely mentally challenged fucking retard. Proceed with caution.
    It's a shame MMOC has to get rid of toxic people like this. It's a pretty good example of how there are terrible people backing the MAGA hatters too. But dishonest people like to pretend the little MAGA didn't do anything and that nobody who exists in poor taste backs them.

Burner accounts have really gotten bold these days.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a shame MMOC has to get rid of toxic people like this. It's a pretty good example of how there are terrible people backing the MAGA hatters too. But dishonest people like to pretend the little MAGA didn't do anything and that nobody who exists in poor taste backs them.
    It's even more of a shame how there seems to be no method of keeping them out in the first place even when it is obvious which freshly banned snowflake has just registered a sockpuppet.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Why make the claim or reply if you didn't care though....
    Im not obligated to work for you

Im not obligated to work for you
    Obviously, considering you can't post the article from the tweet that you used from a right wing twitter post. Which is why I highly doubt it actually exists.

MAGA kid did best thing he could. Native guy was trying to provoke him into starting fight or insulting him and the kid denied him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Obviously, considering you can't post the article from the tweet that you used from a right wing twitter post. Which is why I highly doubt it actually exists.
    Its not about article at all. Its about how liberals act. You can clearly see it in this thread