Quote Originally Posted by BGD View Post
    Fuck you - you are by far one of the most mentally disturbed pieces of shit on this board. You are a monumental fucking whackjob that belongs in an asylum.

It is awesome that Trump has destroyed your pathetic existence. Only 6 more years to go, you piece of shit
    Wow, talk about fucking triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Wow, talk about fucking triggered.
    Wow, talk about a deranged lunatic. You, Breccia, Skroe, Endus, Edge, Cubby....total fucking lunatics.

You have cried endlessly for 2 years and Trump is STILL POTUS - and all of you are still pathetic losers crying at a group therapy session for the Trump Derangement Syndrome afflicted.
    Last edited by BGD; 2019-01-22 at 08:32 AM.

Wow, talk about a deranged lunatic. You, Breccia, Skroe, Endus, Edge, Cubby....total fucking lunatics.
    Poor BGD, enjoy being permabanned, on this account and your other one that is most likely banned.

Poor BGD, enjoy being permabanned, on this account and your other one that is most likely banned.

Enjoy being a crybaby piece of shit while Trump remains POTUS until 2025.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy being a crybaby piece of shit while Trump remains POTUS until 2025.
    Your Mango Manchild will be lucky to make it to the general election in 2020 at the rate his impeachable offenses keep piling up.

Edit: Well that didn't take long at all.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2019-01-22 at 08:55 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I missed the fun, but it is encouraging that it was handled swiftly.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Looks like I missed the fun, but it is encouraging that it was handled swiftly.
    It should have been quicker, but I was lucky to find a blue mod online. Considering there was only 1 mod online and it was Pendulous but he logged off not long after I sent him a message.

It should have been quicker, but I was lucky to find a blue mod online. Considering there was only 1 mod online and it was Pendulous but he logged off not long after I sent him a message.
    Still, you don't get to see a burner whose every single post is infractable very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Still, you don't get to see a burner whose every single post is infractable very often.
    Yep, not in a few months anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck the Democrats and the pussies that support them.

Build the Wall, or go fuck youself.

Trump is not going to back down....but that little cocksucker Schumer and his bitch Pelosi will. America is tired of the cunt Democrats and their crybaby tantrums. Go fuck yourself.
    An eloquent and detailed summation of the Republican position! Mr. Trump, is that you?
    Impeach the MF.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    An eloquent and detailed summation of the Republican position! Mr. Trump, is that you?
    Probaly not...

Would be: ''Thanks to the Democrats (THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER) and there friends no WALL has been build. The Wall is blocked by Schumer and Pelosi. Bad democrats!''

10+ Year Old Account
    It's time to play Guess the Speaker!

This is the worst [expletive] job I’ve ever had. People apparently think that I care when they write that I might be fired. If that ever happened, it would be the best day I’ve had since I walked into this place.
    And the answer is...John Kelly, as reported in a new book by one of the many PR people that Trump couldn't keep around very long. This same book says Kelly took the job to serve his country before Trump, and Trump was not a fan of that.

Meanwhile, another Tweet from the John in which he supports the student in the MAGA hats harassing a Native American Vietnam vet. Yes, that one. But I'm sure there are fine people on many sides.

Giuliani: "I have been through all the tapes"

Giuliani, a few moments later: "I shouldn’t have said tapes."

Giuliani, a few moments later: "Well, I have listened to tapes."

Another excellent @IChotiner interview.

https://t.co/SwRQUEbil6
    Giuliani is great! In the shitshow we have with a sitting President possibly committing multiple crimes, along comes Giuliani and his ineptitude of legal defense.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Former White House aide describes 'absolutely out of control' White House staff in new book
    Washington (CNN)Former White House communications aide Cliff Sims describes scenes of an "absolutely out of control" White House staff, President Donald Trump berating the then-speaker of the House from his own party over loyalty and the President walking out of policy meetings in his upcoming book, according to excerpts published by The Washington Post.

The stories are recounted in Sims' book "Team of Vipers," out next week and obtained in advance by the Post.

Trump took Paul Ryan to task over Ryan's loyalty to him after the former House speaker criticized Trump's handling of the deadly 2017 Charlottesville, Virginia, rally, according to the excerpts.

"Paul, do you know why Democrats have been kicking your a-- for decades? Because they know a little word called 'loyalty,'" Trump told Ryan over the phone. "Why do you think Nancy [Pelosi] has held on this long? Have you seen her? She's a disaster. Every time she opens her mouth another Republican gets elected. But they stick with her...Why can't you be loyal to your president, Paul?"

Trump also brought up how Ryan distanced himself from Trump in 2016 after the release of the "Access Hollywood" tape, in which Trump could be heard bragging about being able to grope women.

"I remember being in Wisconsin and your own people were booing you," Trump told the Wisconsin Republican, according to the excerpt. "You were out there dying like a dog, Paul. Like a dog! And what'd I do? I saved your a--."

The White House did not immediately offer comment to CNN on the released excerpts. CNN has reached out to Sims for comment.

Throughout the book, Sims recounts "scenes of chaos, dysfunction and duplicity among the president, his family members and administration officials," the Post reported.

"It's impossible to deny how absolutely out of control the White House staff — again, myself included — was at times," he wrote.

Sims also writes in his book that Trump was so disinterested during an Oval Office meeting with Ryan about the Republican health care bill that he walked out and turned on his TV in another room, according to the Post. Vice President Mike Pence had to convince the President to return to the Oval Office and continue the meeting, Sims wrote, according to the Post.

In his book, Sims recounted how White House staff failed to check the facts on former press secretary Sean Spicer's statement to the media about Trump's presidential inauguration crowd size since it was hurried in an effort to appease Trump, the Post reported.

According to Sim's account in "Team of Vipers," Trump also created an "enemies list" made up of members of his own administration, which Axios first reported.
    This should be an interesting read. Even if none of this sounds at all surprising.....
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

Paul Ryan once explained the GOP healthcare bill to Trump. Trump reportedly sipped a Coke, peered outside, stared aimlessly at the walls and, finally, walked out. Ryan kept talking. Trump went to watch TV. Pence had to retrieve him so they could continue.
    https://t.co/ctXpEUKWGv
    https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...504592384?s=19

What a total ignoramus, speaking of trump of course. Too stupid and not enough attention span to listen to policy.

Oh btw trumpkins, this is the supposed Republican healthcare plan that the Orange Moron promised you. He doesn't give a shit about you.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ildren-1119744

So a lot has been said about the kids that the Trump administration kidnapped, including the thousands that weren't reported until recently. do you know who isn't saying much? Trump's head of HHS, the agency charged with their well being, Alex Azar.

HHS Secretary Alex Azar has declined a request to testify on the Trump administration's policy of separating migrant families at the border, angering House Democrats who accused the administration of "stonewalling" their investigation into the controversial practice.

House Energy and Commerce Chairman Frank Pallone (D-N.J.), who announced earlier this month plans to hold a hearing on the administration's separation policy, had personally asked Azar to testify, a committee spokesperson told POLITICO. Azar's office declined the request Tuesday afternoon, the spokesperson said.

"It has been eight months since this cruel policy came to light, and Secretary Azar has yet to appear before Congress at a hearing specifically on this policy," Pallone said in a statement, calling Azar's refusal "unacceptable."

A spokesperson for Azar, whose department oversees care for migrant children, said HHS has been forthcoming with information requests from the committee and other Democrats. HHS did not immediately say whether it would send someone else to the upcoming hearing by the Energy and Commerce's oversight subcommittee.
    Sure sounds like someone doesn't want to get humiliated and called out in public for the spectacular clusterfuck the family separation policy has been from start to finish.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...expert-resigns

And did you hear about the Assistant Secretary of State A. Wess Mitchell? Yeah, he's a person who exists and he's apparently in charge of handling US policy and relations with the EU. He resigned a few weeks ago, he's leaving on Feb 15, but we're just learning about it today. Do you know who else is just learning about it today? His European counterparts.

Assistant Secretary of State A. Wess Mitchell, who’d been charged with guiding US policy toward central Europe, resigned from his position Jan. 4 — but diplomats from the countries under his purview only learned about it Tuesday, when the resignation became news in Washington.

Mitchell’s last day is to be Feb. 15. But diplomats from a variety of countries told BuzzFeed News that they only learned the news after the Washington Post reported the resignation Tuesday.

“It came as a big surprise,” one Eastern European diplomat told BuzzFeed News. Other diplomats from elsewhere in Europe said they, too, hadn’t been told of his resignation and found out that the person running policy toward their countries was on the way out only from the news report.
    This administration continues to be running like a well oiled machine, apparently.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And to add to the ongoing fun that is the shitshow of Resident Trump, a former Communications Aide has a[nother] tell-all book coming out. Talks about (confirms) Trump's inability to focus on detailed issues, and describes a horrific environment where everyone was at odds with everyone else.

Released paraphrased quote:

Trump also created an "enemies list" made up of members of his own administration.
    Paranoid delusions of a "man" who has his finger on the nuclear trigger and once said "we're just one crisis away from being a unified country". There is certainly a crisis going on, but it's inside the white house, and it's time for the men with white coats to step in.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And to add to the ongoing fun that is the shitshow of Resident Trump, a former Communications Aide has a[nother] tell-all book coming out. Talks about (confirms) Trump's inability to focus on detailed issues, and describes a horrific environment where everyone was at odds with everyone else.

Released paraphrased quote:

Paranoid delusions of a "man" who has his finger on the nuclear trigger and once said "we're just one crisis away from being a unified country". There is certainly a crisis going on, but it's inside the white house, and it's time for the men with white coats to step in.
    He...can't have made this...can he? Is he really trying to fucking speedrun Nixon?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He...can't have made this...can he? Is he really trying to fucking speedrun Nixon?
    At this point nothing surprises me. And a source from his administration is much more reliable than one currently with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...504592384?s=19

What a total ignoramus, speaking of trump of course. Too stupid and not enough attention span to listen to policy.

Oh btw trumpkins, this is the supposed Republican healthcare plan that the Orange Moron promised you. He doesn't give a shit about you.
    Trump should stop snorting Adderall and take his fucking Ritalin. He obviously has severe ADHD.