Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Its not about article at all. Its about how liberals act. You can clearly see it in this thread
    No, you posted it like it was true, saying it was real. Like it was representative of all liberals in 2019, which is why I asked you to fucking post the damn article or link to the tweet, and you can't so you posted actual fake news. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    As I pointed out above, those who know the power of a confident smirk use it as an effective weapon to incite others to violence. Very effective. But people pretend it doesn't exist because it would make them look silly for denying it. All because this time it was done but a MAGAt. I know if some smug Antifa came up and just smugged at some Qanon and MAGAts, the people here denying the power of the smug would be singing a different tune for certain. They just take the side of whoever is anti-left wing.

I guess its just permanently opposite day in the reality where you live. Seems like the vast majority of violence committed is against people who wear MAGA hats, not the other way around.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

15+ Year Old Account
    MAGA kid did best thing he could. Native guy was trying to provoke him into starting fight or insulting him and the kid denied him.
    They were both provoking each other. Anyone pretending that the power of the smug smile doesn't exist just because they identify more with the kid doesn't really need to be a part of the discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

I guess its just permanently opposite day in the reality where you live. Seems like the vast majority of violence committed is against people who wear MAGA hats, not the other way around.
    Links youtube video of a single incident, makes a claim that the vast majority of harassment is against MAGA hatters with no other supporting evidence. Cute.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Links youtube video of a single incident, makes a claim that the vast majority of harassment is against MAGA hatters with no other supporting evidence. Cute.
    Well I'm sure you are going to refute me by posting a video of a smug Antifa inciting violence through a weaponized grin. You must have at least one of those to back up your speculation that I was replying to right?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Well I'm sure you are going to refute me by posting a video of a smug Antifa inciting violence through a weaponized grin. You must have at least one of those to back up your speculation that I was replying to right?
    Refute what exactly? "Seems like the vast majority of violence committed is against people who wear MAGA hats, not the other way around.", let me point you in the direction of "MAGA bomber" and "Charlottesville attack". Harassing passive aggressive "violence" seems to be a specialty for both sides, and I can't say that I identify with either one of them. Most people on MMOC won't identify with Antifa. But there's quite a few who identify with the MAGAts.

But yes, it's pretty funny when Antifa just go around saying a few words that makes the right wing raging mad. You'll never find a hive of more triggered snowflakes in all your life.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, you posted it like it was true, saying it was real. Like it was representative of all liberals in 2019, which is why I asked you to fucking post the damn article or link to the tweet, and you can't so you posted actual fake news. Good job.
    No I did not. You seem to be pretty triggered by it tho. I guess it reallly did hit home

- - - Updated - - -

it's pretty funny when Antifa just go around saying a few words that makes the right wing raging mad. You'll never find a hive of more triggered snowflakes in all your life.
    Meanwhile left wingers get triggered and start raging when they see one kid smiling but ofcourse that does not count according to you. Delicious irony and hypocrisy

15+ Year Old Account
    I do find a delicious bit of irony that the party of "fuck your feelings" and "stop being a snowflake" and "omg stop pretending you're a victim" is trying to make a contest out of who the biggest victims in America's current political climate are. I guess if the MAGAts want to say they are the biggest victims, I shouldn't stand in the way of how victimized they feel. I'm sure they feel very micro-attacked by the mean words of Antifa and BLM who play keep-away with their red hats.

The conservatives and woke independents of the world have become the very thing they hated most about SJW PC culture: Huge victim complex.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile left wingers get triggered and start raging when they see one kid smiling but ofcourse that does not count according to you. Delicious irony and hypocrisy
    Still going to deny that staring smugly at someone is not taunting? How adorable.

As I pointed out above, those who know the power of a confident smirk use it as an effective weapon to incite others to violence. Very effective. But people pretend it doesn't exist because it would make them look silly for denying it.
    We've reached peak leftism. You're honestly menstruating over a fucking smirk? Half an hour ago I was laughing at how absurd the idea of "weaponized smirking" was, but here we are, art imitating life. Imagine being such an insecure pussy that some douchebag's smile makes you spill your soy.

I find it interesting that even after the truth was revealed, the name of this thread remains unchanged.

As I pointed out above, those who know the power of a confident smirk use it as an effective weapon to incite others to violence. Very effective. But people pretend it doesn't exist because it would make them look silly for denying it.
    This is the most epic quote I've read on these forums yet.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    I find it interesting that even after the truth was revealed, the name of this thread remains unchanged.
    Let's be honest, once a mod gets here the name will be the least of their worries.

Leftists sure are grasping at straws here.

Oh no! He had assault smirk! Better ban them!

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Why are people defending these kids?
    Because they were getting death threats just because some native american decided to harass them.

Im not obligated to work for you
    You wouldn't be working just bacing up your claim.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Apparently the Vietnam vet lied when he stated the kids were shouting racial slurs at him and chanting build the wall, and the media went along with it anyway because it fits their narrative. What a sad time we live in when people issue death threats/doxxing to a minor because he smiled awkwardly at the native american when confronted by him.

proof below. I won't post the 2 hour video because i dont have time to go through it, but this has already been debunked by several media outlets.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-wearing-teens
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...-nati-n2539334

Why are people defending these kids?

Maybe this public humiliation will help some of them change their tunes
    because the whole thing was made up? tldr the Native American went on CNN and lied about the entire incident, and nobody bothered to check if his story was true until a few days later.

Pretty sure they were the ones harassing the dude

Death threats aren't cool but neither is what they did
    You should watch the full video. It's posted on this thread but it would probably just be easier to look it up at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    That would require proper moderation. However, since this fits their far left views, not only are they not updating the original post with proper information, they have let this go on for 125 pages of death threats and blatant slander knowing their side is In the wrong.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

The mod team isn't far left lol? They are just lacking in man power.
    If you don't think they are left, its because you are further to the left.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    That would require proper moderation. However, since this fits their far left views, not only are they not updating the original post with proper information, they have let this go on for 125 pages of death threats and blatant slander knowing their side is In the wrong.
    The moderator team is not responsible for updating posts.

Also that fact you think these kids are in the wrong says everything i need to know about you. You either watched the full clip and are so blind with hatred you can't see what's in front of you, or, you know they weren't in the wrong but admitting it would make you question things you don't want answers to. Either way, its reasons like this Donald Trump is going to win again, and that makes me sad, cause he's a cunt of a human.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    The moderator team is not responsible for updating posts.
    So you think its perfectly okay for a forum of this size with 10s of thousands of visitors daily to support literal fake news?

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry