Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    In most circumstances, @Torto isn't totally wrong on that. Most women would mistreat their men, belittle them or just, in general, be cunts.

Especially in today's world where there is an entire political movement that tells us its okay to be a cunt and the world has to just deal with it and love us anyway. I'm just self-aware enough to know asking a man, or anyone, to put up with my fanatical political and religious ideas, my obsessive habits, my insane fire breathing levels of temper/anger and Gods help the world when I'm on my period. Sure, the Gods blessed me with a big butt, and a above average body maybe, but still, asking any man to put up with that without some compromise on my part would be insane.

Most women in the west are so deluded by "GURL POWAH!" Feminism that they basically have an entire ideology to justify being the ultimate bitch for no other reason than the satisfaction of being a cruel nasty unpleasent ugly cunt and to believe oneself entitled to love and adoration anyway.
    Spends her time wagging her finger at people for making generalizations about men being awful people.

Says women would mostly be awful people.

Another Theo hypocrisy~
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I didn't see anything wrong with the gillete commercial , i saw it mostly as that old saying " evil prevails when good people do nothing" , it was a call to action for men to stop or interfere when something bad is happening and it wasn't just women harrasment it was about breaking fights, raising your kids right stuff you know ,a dad does , there's quite a few clips of those in the commercial too. And of course it's men centered because gillete is marketed mostly towards men .

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Interesting. So that will mean that Diablo Immortal will be the top selling game of 2019 by your logic. Just like Fallout 76 was the top selling game of 2018.. oh wait.
    What major commercial to stir up controversy on the main stream did those two franchises do? learn to compare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You are aware it shows men in a positive light as well right? Displaying negative parts like being a bully while also showing positive parts like standing up for some one being bullied.
    Did you watch a different commercial or are you just sjwing around as well? It starts with sjw buzzwords like toxic masculinity continuing to imply all men are toxic by design even children and after generalizing all males with that garbage they throw a dumb "stop it! you can be better than that!".

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Interesting. So that will mean that Diablo Immortal will be the top selling game of 2019 by your logic. Just like Fallout 76 was the top selling game of 2018.. oh wait.
    Immortal is gonna earn a crap ton in China.

But it has nothing to do with this at all, it was not intended to cause contorversy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Women were treated much better in the Ottoman empire than in the European countries.
    They used softer stones during the Ottoman empire?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Did you watch a different commercial or are you just sjwing around as well? It starts with sjw buzzwords like toxic masculinity continuing to imply all men are toxic by design even children and after generalizing all males with that garbage they throw a dumb "stop it! you can be better than that!".
    The only people who think that implies anything are those who are a tad too sensetive for the 'net

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The only people who think that implies anything are those who are a tad too sensetive for the 'net
    Apparently Gillette isn't the best for sensitive skin.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Who would have imagined a commie sjw would have anything to object regarding that stupid commercial.

I got a question for the guys. Did you have a brother near your age? Did you fight growing up? Also what are your feelings on boys will be boys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I got a question for the guys. Did you have a brother near your age? Did you fight growing up? Also what are your feelings on boys will be boys?
    Sure I had a brother close in age and yes we fought growing up. Here's the rules of our fighting as given to us by my grandfather, a WWII veteran.

1. Violence is always a last resort. If you can't handle it with words at the moment walk away.

2. Never throw the first punch.

3. Once a man is down you do not by any means continue to assault them.

4. Always extend your hand and help the other back to his feet.

5. Apologize.

Children will fight. But this ad is about being a person like my Grandfather and making people understand that you can be better to yourself and to your kids/grand kids. Boys will be boys is an excuse to be a shitty person. Especially when it comes to physical violence towards others.

Flash Forward to the Present: My brother has 2 kids and those rules still apply. I have one kid and she knows those rules as well if she were to ever have a physical altercation with someone at school.
    Last edited by Captain N; 2019-01-22 at 01:39 PM.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    My half brother is 11 years younger than I. But my older sister and I are 5 years apart. She and I used to fight all the time, and she would kick my ass since she was bigger than me until I hit my teens.

Siblings will be siblings. It is true, but that could be because they weren't being raised well and weren't taught to treat each other with respect, or various other reasons. But none of it makes it acceptable.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Smart thinking on Egard Watches for cashing in on male's sentimental distress just look at the comments on their video of people buying their watches because it showed them in a good light " we are kangs! we are heroes, protectors" when all they are , are just average joes mostly . They aren't "abusers" like in the gillette comercial but sure as hell aren't the men in the Egard comercial either .
    Last edited by Zero3; 2019-01-22 at 02:02 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So you didn’t see the parts where it displays men in a postitive light then? I mean the add isn’t that long it wouldn’t hurt to watch the full thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who would have imagined a commie sjw would have anything to object regarding that stupid commercial.
    Man, this forum just loves to call everybody left of the GOP a commie and SJW, eh?

Think of something better, its getting boring.

5+ Year Old Account
    People have spoken about the adds.
    What more is there to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adapter View Post
    People have spoken about the adds.
    What more is there to say.
    Laughing at people who got offended over it?

5+ Year Old Account
    Laughing at people who got offended over it?
    If that's how you like to spend your afternoons, sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adapter View Post
    If that's how you like to spend your afternoons, sure.
    It takes a whole afternoon to write 1 sentence on a forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, this forum just loves to call everybody left of the GOP a commie and SJW, eh?

Think of something better, its getting boring.
    That's been the Right's goto attack for years. "He disagrees with me? Must be a communist!"
    Putin khuliyo