Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    The raid was literally released 5 hours ago and it has already been completed on heroic ....

Before you said "mythic mode is the only mode that counts" let me debunk that argument by saying majority of playerbase will be fighting heroic, not mythic.... And to see how heroic can be cleared with little effort within 5 hours kind of demotivates my friends from resubbing. I guess they will wait to see what the next raid has to offer.

Proof : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/368202096
    Then let me debunk your argument by saying: the majority of the playerbase are not in one of the best mythic guilds in the US and can't clear heroic in 5 hours.

Of course a team of high-end mythic raiders are going to clear heroic much faster than you and your friends.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2019-01-22 at 11:02 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    We've seen this kind of thread everytime a new raid comes out. Can you just not please?

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    he did it, he did it, he pulled out the unsub card... That hater are really using it everyone those days.

It's heroic, cleared by some dude that were clearly in a much PTR testing as possible and that already overgear it.

Pretty much this, and Mythic will be cleared in a week, i mean this xpac is beyond retarded and less exciting.... Idk how are you guys still at it.

We get a post like this every raid. This has been happening for over a decade now - are you surprised? It is pretty much impossible for this not to happen.

Nice original post.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

A good handful of those guilds have been playing on the PTR long before release, they had plenty of time to practice the fights and learn the mechanics.

Top players in the world in this game are still the same turd rollers in everyday life.... nothing special to see here.

10+ Year Old Account
    The raid was literally released 5 hours ago and it has already been completed on heroic ....

Before you said "mythic mode is the only mode that counts" let me debunk that argument by saying majority of playerbase will be fighting heroic, not mythic.... And to see how heroic can be cleared with little effort within 5 hours kind of demotivates my friends from resubbing. I guess they will wait to see what the next raid has to offer.

Have you cleared it? I'm guessing not. It's not "little effort", these guilds have gear from clearing mythic and high m+, and time spent on the ptr most likely. This all contributes to them steamrolling content below their gear and skill level.

Mythic clearing guilds are clearing content well below their skill level really quickly, this is nothing new or even surprising.

Much like you said, the majority of the playerbase isn't raiding mythic, much like how the majority hasn't cleared the raid yet, and are likely still going to, despite the fact that some other guild has already done so. How odd. It's almost as if to most people, it doesn't matter that others have cleared it.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2019-01-23 at 12:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is working exactly as intended. The people who cleared it are Mythic Raiders, they should have no problem clearing heroic, a difficulty below them, or else it would be super overtuned.

If you link a guild who cleared Heroic already, who never done any mythic bosses, then, and only then, is it too easy.

Good. Now that your "friends" won't be playing there will be less bads when I do LFR. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

15+ Year Old Account
    Fine with me. I hope we clear it by tomorrow so i have more times for tov and re2

Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    A good handful of those guilds have been playing on the PTR long before release, they had plenty of time to practice the fights and learn the mechanics.
    Lol, This is why i don't watch guild races anymore when it's a ptr thing "knowing" fights earliest as possible then bring the classes that benefits for this fight to destroy. Blizzard couldn't even bother cash out millions of dollars to decent beta testers or something? That explains xpac gone worse and worse everytime. Oh btw, world first's not a thing anymore, it was in recycle bin maybe... cata time?

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear, someone else cleared the Raid on Heroic when it was released. Do you need your blanket and rattle because dedicated people completed content they're comfortable doing? Should we expect a post next week about Method clearing Mythic about a week after it came out about the same thing? I'm sure you and your friends will complete it in five hours as well or have you already unsubbed? Massively original thread, looking forward to one for Mythic BoD and Rise of Azshara.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Do we really need a thread about this every single time a new raid comes out?

This kind of thread always shows up when a new raid comes out. The only two heroic end bosses that have given top guilds any bit of trouble since blizz changed their raid format in WoD was Blackhand and Archimonde. Every raid after that was cleared the day it come out on heroic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are we still responding to this clear bait thread?

OP abandoned it and ran like hot poop on a doorstep.
    Here is something to believe in!

Cleared by the top guilds... Is that honestly a surprise to anyone? They get to test the raids before they even come out and when they come out this happens. Should not be a surprise to anyone at this point. This is the very reason I think Blizzard shouldn't allow testing of raids to the public like this. As helpful as it may be, content gets cleared within a few hours of release... every....single.....time. This is Blizzards fault for this kind of stuff happening.

Before you said "mythic mode is the only mode that counts" let me debunk that argument by saying majority of playerbase will be fighting heroic, not mythic....
    Then let me debunk your thread by saying majority of playerbase isn't nearly as good--or as geared--as these guys.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Is OP stuck in 2009 or something?

HELLO OP THIS IS 2019 WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Is OP stuck in 2009 or something?

HELLO OP THIS IS 2019 WAKE THE FUCK UP.
    you just got me thinking :thinking: