Page 1 of 29
... LastLast

Stolen Valor Indian Activist Nathan Phillips was not a war vet.

While it was suspected that he did not serve new information is now surfacing that he indeed did not serve in Vietnam. Nor was he Marine Recon. He was a general electrician and a refrigerator mechanic in Kansas, Nebraska, and California. He was discharged at the prestigious rank of Private after going AWOL 3 times in 1976 during his 4th year as a reservist. He never left the states. How quickly will the left abandon him now, or will they stick to their narrative?

This guy is kind of weird but he has pulled the records for Nathan "Phillips".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIXIzvyAlLA

Never understood americans and their seething hatred for people who pretend to have been in the military.

Cultural differences? Can someone explain this for me? Because over here, lying about how you've been in the military and people find out that you lied is no bigger deal than a regular lie. People will just think you are a lying mythomaniac, and go on with their day, but it seems that Americans want to literally lynch people lying about it.
    Last edited by Deathknightish; 2019-01-23 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    Never understood americans and their seething hatred for people who pretend to have been in the military.

Cultural differences? Can someone explain this for me? Because over here, lying you've been in the military and people find out you lied it's no bigger deal than a regular lie. People will just think you are a lying mythomaniac, and go on with their day, but it seems that Americans want to literally lynch people lying about it.
    It's more along the lines that this guy was the face a giant smear campaign against a bunch of children wearing MAGA hats. Then it turns out he's a pathological liar.

Conservatives suddenly caring about military service after electing Cadet Bonespurs.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ehhhh, idk if that is true. I mean, I'm not saying this dude didn't do his research or anything but this seems like another example of "Sounds too good to be true" kinda deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Jesus, who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Conservatives suddenly caring about military service after electing Cadet Bonespurs.
    Obama was a great warrior as well. Maybe he enlisted in the Indonesian military.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Obama was a great warrior as well. Maybe he enlisted in the Indonesian military.
    Obama never claimed to be in the military. Obama never dodged a draft either. Whether or not he would have served was never put to the test.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy is a lying asshole who looks like a model for Faces of Meth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Jesus, who cares.
    Because the original narrative was that a bunch of MAGA racists bullied a native american "veteran".

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Jesus, who cares.
    People that have nothing better to do but hound and annoy others
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

This is the gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Conservatives have been shitting all over actual combat vets they didn't like. Ask Kerry or McCain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ehhhh, idk if that is true. I mean, I'm not saying this dude didn't do his research or anything but this seems like another example of "Sounds too good to be true" kinda deal.
    What suprises me is that that this is information I would expect to be private. Without a court order, at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Because the original narrative was that a bunch of MAGA racists bullied a native american "veteran".
    so a bunch of maga hat racists bullied a native american non-veteran. not sure how this makes much of a difference.

Bro this doesn't fit the narrative. You better delete this before a falsely entitled European comes in and tells you why this doesn't actually matter. Fortunately his wife's Syrian boyfriends are fucking her on his desk right now, but when they're done, he'll get on here to hit you with that mad superiority complex!

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    so a bunch of maga hat racists bullied a native american non-veteran. not sure how this makes much of a difference.
    I've posed this question to several people and no one has answered. If a Black man or woman wears a MAGA hat, are they racist?

Anything to excuse racist teenagers huh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    I've posed this question to several people and no one has answered. If a Black man or woman wears a MAGA hat, are they racist?
    They support a racist regime.

So yes.

You do realize anybody can be a racist, right? Whatever point you think you're making is blowing up in your face.

The original narrative is that there were a bunch of high schoolers harassing a native man.

The actual story is the high school kids were waiting for their bus to pick them up from their trip. A group of Black Israelites, which are grown men, began to say all sorts of things to the high schoolers. They began to sing their school song. And then Phillips interjected himself between both groups and play is drum and sing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    He is a pathological liar.