Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    Anything to excuse racist teenagers huh.

- - - Updated - - -

They support a racist regime.

So yes.

You do realize anybody can be a racist, right? Whatever point you think you're making is blowing up in your face.
    That's not the narrative that the left has us believing. POC can't be racist, do a quick google search. That's their stance.

Anything to excuse racist teenagers huh.

- - - Updated - - -

They support a racist regime.

So yes.

You do realize anybody can be a racist, right? Whatever point you think you're making is blowing up in your face.
    Not even remotely true.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    What suprises me is that that this is information I would expect to be private. Without a court order, at any rate.
    Right? Like you have to have his social and such to get this stuff, don't you? Plus how could he get these documents so damn fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    so a bunch of maga hat racists bullied a native american non-veteran. not sure how this makes much of a difference.
    Bullied? Yea cause smiling is bullying? How about the black guys calling them "faggots" and the 70 yr grown native America who runs up to a bunch of teenagers banging a drum right in their faces and lies that he's a veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    That's not the narrative that the left has us believing. POC can't be racist, do a quick google search. That's their stance.
    I'm a leftist. Who says that?

Oh wait, you're just generalizing. Got it. Finding a stupid person on Twitter or a forum saying a thing is not indicative of anything other than a stupid person on Twitter or a forum saying a thing.

I've posed this question to several people and no one has answered. If a Black man or woman wears a MAGA hat, are they racist?
    not sure how this is relevant. they made racist attacks at an american indian. they were racist, their skin color doesnt really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalera View Post
    Bullied? Yea cause smiling is bullying? How about the black guys calling them "faggots" and the 70 yr grown native America who runs up to them banging a drum right in their faces and lies that he's a veteran.
    Not just any black guys. Black nationalists.

I'm a leftist. Who says that?

Oh wait, you're just generalizing. Got it. Finding a stupid person on Twitter or a forum saying a thing is not indicative of anything other than a stupid person on Twitter or a forum saying a thing.
    He never said you were on the left, I know reading comprehension is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    not sure how this is relevant. they made racist attacks at an american indian. they were racist, their skin color doesnt really matter.
    They didnt say or do anything toward Phillips.

No, some leftists believe that racism is defined as systematic oppression, therefore its impossible to be racist against white people in america. i dont agree with that rationale, personally.

Alright CONservatives, you won this one, but that still doesn't change the fact that your President is an asshole and a draft dodger.

While it was suspected that he did not serve new information is now surfacing that he indeed did not serve in Vietnam. Nor was he Marine Recon. He was a general electrician and a refrigerator mechanic in Kansas, Nebraska, and California. He was discharged at the prestigious rank of Private after going AWOL 3 times in 1976 during his 4th year as a reservist. He never left the states. How quickly will the left abandon him now, or will they stick to their narrative?

This guy is kind of weird but he has pulled the records for Nathan "Phillips".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIXIzvyAlLA
    Don't question the weirdness, special forces personnel are well known to have a few screws loose, but they are damn good at what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalera View Post
    He never said you were on the left, I know reading comprehension is hard.
    Woosh.

Point missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Democrats 2019: Continuously getting outraged over completely fabricated stories, claiming the moral high ground while actively promoting hatred towards anyone with different politics, calling for the doxxing of children, openly calling for the torture and murder of people based on their race, defending known racist hate groups, justifying racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic language when they use it, predictably resorting to 'Tu quoque' fallacies when called out, and doubling down on their bullshit because they don't want to admit they're just a bunch of gullible hypocrites who are easily manipulated.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    He is a pathological liar.
    So is Donald Trump.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Jesus, who cares.
    You cared enough to post. Thank you for caring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Alright CONservatives, you won this one, but that still doesn't change the fact that your President is an asshole and a draft dodger.
    People like you are why I'm embarrassed to call myself a Liberal. You people continuously fall for these fabricated bullshit stories (this is the 2nd one within a week), and every single fucking time you try to spin it about Trump, because you're incapable of taking responsibility for your own faults.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So is Donald Trump.
    Nice 'Whataboutism'... How predictable...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    Democrats 2019: Continuously getting outraged over completely fabricated stories, claiming the moral high ground while actively promoting hatred towards anyone with different politics, calling for the doxxing of children, openly calling for the torture and murder of people based on their race, defending known racist hate groups, justifying racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic language when they use it, predictably resorting to 'Tu quoque' fallacies when called out, and doubling down on their bullshit because they don't want to admit they're just a bunch of gullible hypocrites who are easily manipulated.
    The year is young still, but so far this post takes the lead in highest amount of delusional projection jammed into one post. And it does so by miles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Conservatives suddenly caring about military service after electing Cadet Bonespurs.
    I thought libs disdain "Whataboutism"... I guess if you have no other argument.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ehhhh, idk if that is true. I mean, I'm not saying this dude didn't do his research or anything but this seems like another example of "Sounds too good to be true" kinda deal.
    it's been verified as true by a government spokesman, freedom of information act revealed the actual DD-214 of the native American and here did lie about all that

Quote Originally Posted by Mullet Man View Post
    I thought libs disdain "Whataboutism"... I guess if you have no other argument.
    Funny how they seem to be doing it a lot lately.