Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    lol the sheer amount of whataboutism from the people who are going to defend this is going to be hilarious. These MAGA kids were slandered hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    The year is young still, but so far this post takes the lead in highest amount of delusional projection jammed into one post. And it does so by miles.
    Given how the Far-Left seems to fall for these fake stories at least once a month, it's far from projection.

Nice projection on your part, though... :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Funny how they seem to be doing it a lot lately.
    Leftists have always used 'Whataboutisms', because they're hypocrites with no self-awareness or concept of irony.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Funny how they seem to be doing it a lot lately.
    LOL

After 3 years of "WHATABOUT OBAMA" and "WHATABOUT HILLARY" you're going to turn around and point at us for "whataboutism?"

All I was pointing out is the laughable hypocrisy of someone upset about someone being an alleged pathological liar while supporting a man like Donald Trump.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantheus View Post
    it's been verified as true by a government spokesman, freedom of information act revealed the actual DD-214 of the native American and here did lie about all that
    How could this guy have gotten this information this fast? Like I am still skeptical of this. That is some INCREDIBLE dig time and responsiveness from government officials.

Also, isn't the government shutdown? How could he have even gotten this?
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-01-23 at 05:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    LOL

After 3 years of "WHATABOUT OBAMA" and "WHATABOUT HILLARY" you're going to turn around and point at us for "whataboutism?"

All I was pointing out is the laughable hypocrisy of someone upset about someone being an alleged pathological liar while supporting a man like Donald Trump.
    More whataboutism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that is called whataboutism. It's what simple minded people do when they have no argument.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    Given how the Far-Left seems to fall for these fake stories at least once a month, it's far from projection.

- - - Updated - - -

Leftists have always used 'Whataboutisms', because they're hypocrites with no self-awareness or concept of irony.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-01-24 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Infracted for spam
    Putin khuliyo

I love the past few news cycles. First BuzzFeed, then the black (I mean white) privilege commentator, then cardib making a clown of herself, now this guy.

Sounds like he was kicked out as an E1 after going awol multiple times. He definitely has no right to call himself a veteran.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because nothing says "legit story" like a an old redneck that is literally holding a half empty bottle of vodka.

It's called calling you out on that load of BS. Unless of course you wish to provide citations for all of those claims. You sure made quite a few of them. Until you provide citations, it'll be delusions.

Justice is blind. As much as I'm not a conservative, the left jumped the gun on this too hard and fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Because nothing says "legit story" like a an old redneck that is literally holding a half empty bottle of vodka.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Democrats 2019: Continuously getting outraged over completely fabricated stories, claiming the moral high ground while actively promoting hatred towards anyone with different politics, calling for the doxxing of children, openly calling for the torture and murder of people based on their race, defending known racist hate groups, justifying racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic language when they use it, predictably resorting to 'Tu quoque' fallacies when called out, and doubling down on their bullshit because they don't want to admit they're just a bunch of gullible hypocrites who are easily manipulated.
    Isn’t that just every year with both democrats and republicans?

Quote Originally Posted by Mullet Man View Post
    I thought libs disdain "Whataboutism"... I guess if you have no other argument.
    Oh, but this is not whataboutisim. This is comparing the attitude of the same group in different situations. It is called exposing double standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Oh, but this is not whataboutisim. This is comparing the attitude of the same group in different situations. It is called exposing double standards.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

"Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument..."
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    How could this guy have gotten this information this fast? Like I am still skeptical of this. That is some INCREDIBLE dig time and responsiveness from government officials.

Also, isn't the government shutdown? How could he have even gotten this?
    military records are completely different than pulling normal government records, he calls a friend who still active dirty duty faxes in a form has it in 24 hours plus the native American in question has a biography out so he's already been researched in the past...no real military is actually affected by the government shutdown only coast guard

Quote Originally Posted by Mullet Man View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

"Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument..."
    Great, you have gotten to the first sentence. Now try to read up on context.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantheus View Post
    military records are completely different than pulling normal government records, he calls a friend who still active dirty duty faxes in a form has it in 24 hours plus the native American in question has a biography out so he's already been researched in the past...no real military is actually affected by the government shutdown only coast guard
    I'm still saying that this seems too good to be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody gives a shit about this guy lying about his service and what happened at the event.. Yet everyone cares about Trump avoided his military service. Gee why am I not surprised?