Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Bwonsamdi is the only good thing to come out of this expansion.

Also the Alliance cinematic is such a letdown. I got my hopes up because people were praising the Gnome King, but how was this cool in any shape or form? He wants to press a button, he gets blasted away, he gets back up and presses the button. Ships explode, but he wasn't the one who planted the bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post

Also the Alliance cinematic is such a letdown. I got my hopes up because people were praising the Gnome King, but how was this cool in any shape or form? He wants to press a button, he gets blasted away, he gets back up and presses the button. Ships explode, but he wasn't the one who planted the bombs.
    They wreck the fleet, kill the king and escape unharmed. No need for downplaying a victory. Also let Gelbin have his moment.
    Last edited by Grazrug; 2019-01-23 at 05:36 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post

it was a dramatic button.

7+ Year Old Account
    Give Gelbin Mekkatorque a cookie man! Such a Badass Gnome. May I say He's even better than Gallywix Krabs the Hutt.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Asmongold has completed the raid, and gives us a 1 hour 22 minute video.. It does have spoilers in it, in that if you watch it you will know what happens to High Tinker Mekkatorque and Jaina Proudmoore..

Last edited by grexly75; 2019-01-23 at 06:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I assume you mean the Battle of Lordaeron? That felt more like Alleria's moment to shine and not Gelbin's, at least to me.
    He was in SoO as well

So Jaina literally goes “It can’t end like this” and just teleports away. I know I’m scraping the bottom here, but at least she admits that she could have been “ended” there...

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, starting to smell like a horde doomsday cult in here. Any chance we can tone down the mouth frothing or something?
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It still annoys me that she's completely unharmed at the end of it. Come the fuck on, Blizz, at least put that bint on a wheelchair or have a scene where Our Treasure fixes her with his tears, let us feel like we did something by beating the bosses except cripple a midget and kill some randos.
    It is extremely disappointing, I agree. What’s even worse is that she is standing alone against a group of Horde Adventurers. The same guys who stood against all of the shit that threatened Azeroth before now, and it is she, out of all of them, that survives with some minor inconvenience..? Makes me wonder why haven’t we tossed her into Kil’jaeden fight to deal with the Legion, seems like she could have handled it by herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    He was in SoO as well
    No alongside Alleria - pretty sure they were referring to the fight at the Battle of Lordaeron.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I will setle with buffs and boost for both factions, specially the horde otherwise I can't feel threated or even respect the guys who has less power level than my toon, heck the loas doesn't seen very tough considering Bwon was almost killed in the raid.
    I wonder what happens to Bwonsamdi if he dies... Animal Loa, being the Wild Gods, go to the emerald dream to recuperate. But Bwonsamdi isn’t a Wild God, at least I don’t think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    It is extremely disappointing, I agree. What’s even worse is that she is standing alone against a group of Horde Adventurers. The same guys who stood against all of the shit that threatened Azeroth before now, and it is she, out of all of them, that survives with some minor inconvenience..? Makes me wonder why haven’t we tossed her into Kil’jaeden fight to deal with the Legion, seems like she could have handled it by herself.
    Tbf no "group of adventurers" for either faction has killed a major lore figure by themselves for a while now. Kiljaeden had Velen AND illidan helping, Argus had the entire damn pantheon helping. Khadgar helped kill AU guldan. Maybe you could argue Garrosh, but he didn't actually die until Green Jesus killed him on Draenor.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Tbf no "group of adventurers" for either faction has killed a major lore figure by themselves for a while now. Kiljaeden had Velen AND illidan helping, Argus had the entire damn pantheon helping. Khadgar helped kill AU guldan. Maybe you could argue Garrosh, but he didn't actually die until Green Jesus killed him on Draenor.
    True. Velen, Illidan and Jaina should have handled Kil’Jaeden. No need for a group of heroes armed with most powerful artifacts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    We still beat Garrosh into submission at least. Jaina just decides that she's bored now or something, and teleports anyway with not a scratch on her later on. I get that we won't kill her here and now, but at least have her barely be able to stand in the aftermath to signify that she fought until she was inches from being killed.

I mean, I still like the two cutscenes we got, and so far mechanics-wise the raid is pretty great, but such an epic fight ending on such a whimper is a missed opportunity.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, i guess the horde now understands how alliance felt with Nathanos' infamous "ENOUGH"?
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So, i guess the horde now understands how alliance felt with Nathanos' infamous "ENOUGH"?
    Not even close. You killed a prime valkyr and none of your own died. Rastakhan stays dead unlike Jaina and Gelbin.

You mean when he said it whilst being supported by two Valkirs and a Horde hero? Nope.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    You mean when he said it whilst being supported by two Valkirs and a Horde hero? Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Not even close. You killed a prime valkyr and none of your own died. Rastakhan stays dead unlike Jaina and Gelbin.
    Man, pretty salty here today.

I'm refering to having an opponent just NOPE out of course. It's pretty much the same thing on both sides now.

Btw, the Alliance lost Sira and on a weird layer, Delaryn. Try again little racist.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-01-23 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Received Infraction
    TEA IS DOWN!

Man, pretty salty here today.

I'm refering to having an opponent just NOPE out of course. It's pretty much the same thing on both sides now.

Btw, the Alliance lost Sira and on a weird layer, Delaryn. Try again little racist.
    White humans being the heros of the story and murdering native coded people, is the only racism here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    White humans being the heros of the story and murdering native coded people, is the only racism here.
    Dude, one look at your post history shows you're pretty much the living embodiment of my current signature, don't even bother trying to hide it.
    TEA IS DOWN!