Thread: PvP gearing

PvP gearing

After season 1 and seeing what they are doing going forward, I feel like saying I want Resilience gear back...

I have no fucking idea of what gear to use in arenas...

Simply put, the best gear you can get in accordance with your stat priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    Simply put, the best gear you can get in accordance with your stat priority.
    Sure, but what about traits now, with the 50% nerf...

I know in the end it's not a daunting task to work out the value of stats and traits, but I really wish we could go back to how gear was in the past, and simply put our efforts into collecting the best stats for our playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurathansal View Post
    Sure, but what about traits now, with the 50% nerf...

I know in the end it's not a daunting task to work out the value of stats and traits, but I really wish we could go back to how gear was in the past, and simply put our efforts into collecting the best stats for our playstyle.
    Of course you can be really precise about it but the rule of thumb (since iLvl has a lessened impact in instanced PvP) is to look at traits first and iLvl second. It all depends on the individual traits though. Some can really elevate a spec, others are rather ineffective. Check out some guides for your class to find out which ones those are, or look at sites like the loot district to see what high level players are rolling with.