Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Why does she have to be anti identity politics? Why can't she just not care about identity politics? The only people using identity politics to argue for her were some people unrelated to her campaign. I don't really see where anyone seriously argued about killing off anyone who disagrees with you. I mean I kinda saw someone doing it, and that was Trump. "Lock her up!" Jailing your political opponents man, top notch campaigning right there. Straight out of authoritarian dictator playbooks.
    Because the rules are such that conservative candidates are only allowed to base their campaigns on being the congealed id of every shitkicking oinker in the country, while every liberal candidate can only run on being some post-ideological non-threatening nerd replica of Sam Seaborn from the West Wing

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Twitter Troll Jacob Wohl is starting a new Birtherism conspiracy against Kamala Harris.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/j...birther-harris

This fucking kid, right?
    How is this shithead not in prison or at the very least being sued out the ass for libel? Seriously.

A famed prosecutor facing off against a famed criminal should be interesting in debates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still think Amy Klobuchar is the best bet for flipping upper Midwest states back. But frankly, I'd roll a 9 digit randomizer and swear in the person whose SS# it landed on than have 4 more year of Trump. Dude's a fucking clown.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Twitter Troll Jacob Wohl is starting a new Birtherism conspiracy against Kamala Harris.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/j...birther-harris

This fucking kid, right?
    I see they're still playing the classics. Need to come up with a new schtick.

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    This is the best you have? C'mon, dude. You can do better. Your post made no sense at all. But I'm all for Harris tossing her hat into the ring. It'll force the eventual nominee even further to the left. Trump's running on immigration, trade and infrastructure. It doesn't get more moderate than that.
    All three which he has failed overwhelming at. Trump's approval rating even makes him the worst president in the last 25 years, with polls showing him more disliked than Nixon.

We all know you won't admit it, but the GOP and Trump are finished in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Lol who? Good luck with that.
    Obviously a candidate who isnt famous through bankrupcies and reality tv shows is NOT getting lockedout's vote. Reading up on politicians to learn wether they allign with your political orientation is soooo lame!
    Last edited by Crispin; 2019-01-23 at 02:42 PM.

Huh, and here I thought his approval rating was identical if not better than Obama's at the same point in time. Thanks for letting me know what buzzfeed and gallup say. I really care what non citizens and those who don't vote think. I hope Trump is done in 2020 too, but the GOP being finished? Come on, man. That is just so hyperbolic, nonsensical and absurd I don't even believe you fully believe that.

Have you looked at the Senate seats in 2020. You don't even have a clue who the Dem nominee will be yet, and you're convinced they'll win. That same assurance is what cost Clinton in 2016. Your party continues to lose the culture war and policy debate because you've become the mirror of the religious right. There's no argument, evidence or facts. Just outrage and subjective morality that isn't consistent (like why you're ok with Clinton and Obama standing next to Farrakhan, but outraged Trump didn't denounce Duke [someone he's never spoken to, let alone stood next to on stage] in the manner some reporter demanded.)

You guys can't even articulate your own policy views. But the reality is, Trump's policy views aligns with most of America. Immigration, Trump's favor. Trade, Trump's favor. Military, Trump's favor. I'm sure you can find one nugget and distort reality to fit your view, like only focusing on Trump's obsession with the wall, and ignore that every other aspect of his immigration policy is overwhelmingly popular and advocated by Democrats just 2 years ago. But all you have is hate and outrage, and unfortunately that doesn't do very well since the poor and youth dumb enough to swallow this nonsense wholesale don't bother to vote.
    Like I said, you won't admit the GOP and Trump are finished. It is pointless to point out all the evidence showing your wrong, because you're simply too blind to see it.

Come 2020's election you'll be one of those folks looking at the results and wondering how the democrats won, because in your false reality the republicans were ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    And if you're wrong, will you admit you were too blind to see past your own partisan bias, or will you claim the $100k Russia spent on facebook ads showing Satan and Jesus stole the election?
    Russia stole the identity of 500k voters, in largely GOP voting states. They didn’t steal the election... But, that’s okay for Trump, he still won’t enforce sanctions. Because as Trump said, America is not so innocent... hey... Trump gets another shot to rim job North Korea next month... I wonder if he will be giving a speech from NK’s museum of American atrocities... Anerica First...

Edit: After looking at your post history, I realize you're still calling the GOP the Obstructionist party, so it's clear you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion. Best wishes in your future endeavors.
    According to Trump, he is right. Trump said this is his shutdown, that the blame falls on leadership. At this point, you are straight up ignoring what Trump is doing and saying, to support him. Which... funny enough... is the exact thing you need to support Trump. I am betting this is the supporter Trump called his sycophants, when he said he could shoot someone on the street to still maintain this support.

Just a reminder... The shut down started when GOP had full control of federal government. But, then again... you literally edited your post, just to call a random, an idiot. /golfclap
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the public has really lost focus with the media spotlight, especially the last couple months.

- Ocasio-Cortez, a 1st term rep who wouldn't normally get 1 sentence written about her. When have you ever heard about a 1st term rep before? Why are we now? I can answer that, it's because they thought she'd be an easy target and the racist undertones aren't missed.
    - The wall, which $5B is less than 10% of what we'll spend on Afghanistan this year alone, and we've been there since 2001. And there have been walls with Mexico for 30 years already. I don't get it. It's a drop in the bucket in the big picture for money, and it's really just filling in some of the gaps in the wall. Spend 10 minutes in the US and you'll see illegal immigration is a big problem. So build the wall. Cartels will have tunnels under it before it's done. So it will just slow things down a bit, but even just slowing it down is a plus and at least we can move on...
    - Cardi B, the GOP is really looking in every place they can for a Latina to attack. And it's funny that they keep backfiring.

I hope people keep their attention on the important things going on in the world. Because I can't help but feel that these are stories being dangled out there to distract us from the stuff that matters. For all the media attacks over the past couple years, they aren't helping themselves in 2019 so far.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tulsi Gabbard is so far the only running Democrat worth considering. I do love how some of the MSM is presenting Kamala Harris as another "History in the making" candidate while ignoring that Tulsi is equally not-white but never mention that for her.

Seems the establishment has its new pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    I think the public has really lost focus with the media spotlight, especially the last couple months.

- Ocasio-Cortez, a 1st term rep who wouldn't normally get 1 sentence written about her. When have you ever heard about a 1st term rep before? Why are we now? I can answer that, it's because they thought she'd be an easy target and the racist undertones aren't missed.
    - The wall, which $5B is less than 10% of what we'll spend on Afghanistan this year alone, and we've been there since 2001. And there have been walls with Mexico for 30 years already. I don't get it. It's a drop in the bucket in the big picture for money, and it's really just filling in some of the gaps in the wall. Spend 10 minutes in the US and you'll see illegal immigration is a big problem. So build the wall. Cartels will have tunnels under it before it's done. So it will just slow things down a bit, but even just slowing it down is a plus and at least we can move on...
    - Cardi B, the GOP is really looking in every place they can for a Latina to attack. And it's funny that they keep backfiring.

I hope people keep their attention on the important things going on in the world. Because I can't help but feel that these are stories being dangled out there to distract us from the stuff that matters. For all the media attacks over the past couple years, they aren't helping themselves in 2019 so far.
    AOC is in the news because the Right won't stop obsessing about her.

The Wall is a ridiculous boondoggle that won't solve a damn thing. Spend 10 minutes researching the geography of the border and another 10 looking into "eminent domain" and learn that this wall is infeasible to be built. Then go spend another 10 minutes looking at the stats showing the majority of illegals and smuggled drugs come through legal ports of entry, thus bypassing the wall entirely.

Finally if we give into Trump and give him his wall, he will then take that as a sign that next time he can shutdown the government again to get what he wants. We have to block him just to stop him and the GOP from weaponizing shut downs again. Or this will happen every winter.

Addendum, don't know what Cardi B did/said and don't care. She's on my list of "celebrities I don't give a shit about." Which, to be fair, is most of them.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally if we give into Trump and give him his wall, he will then take that as a sign that next time he can shutdown the government again to get what he wants. We have to block him just to stop him and the GOP from weaponizing shut downs again. Or this will happen every winter.
    Here is an example. GOP had full control of federal government. While I am showing a video below of Bush signing NAFTA. Who gets the blame? When people realize this wall is handing over Rio Grande to Mexico, when government is taking citizens land and when the cost is beyond the 5.7 billion democrats need to sign off on... who gets the blame? When said cost balloons, what programs and “entitlements” will get cut, because who will be blamed for the deficit?

Let me guess... despite the shut down and any effort DNC is putting forth, the blame will be both sides? Since both sign off on it? As Clinton did with NAFTA?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?33000-...eement-signing

Well... both sides, until rhetoric of GOP smaller government, will be trusted despite all reality, putting the whole blame on DNC. No Billy... GOP will own NAFTA... how can they not? Bipartisanship Billy... remember bipartisanship... Billy...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

And if you're wrong, will you admit you were too blind to see past your own partisan bias, or will you claim the $100k Russia spent on facebook ads showing Satan and Jesus stole the election?

Edit: After looking at your post history, I realize you're still calling the GOP the Obstructionist party, so it's clear you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion. Best wishes in your future endeavors.
    After looking at your post history, I realize you still think the GOP isn't the Obstructionist party, so it's clear you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard is so far the only running Democrat worth considering. I do love how some of the MSM is presenting Kamala Harris as another "History in the making" candidate while ignoring that Tulsi is equally not-white but never mention that for her.

Seems the establishment has its new pet.
    Fortunately for me, many of the Dem candidates thus far are ticking the right boxes, which includes Harris. That said, it is painfully clear the MSM bias toward Harris has already begun.

Gabbard is going to have trouble because she ditched the DNC to support Bernie in 2016, so unless the DNC has gotten their heads out of their respective asses (which they probably haven't), we can expect shenanigans from them once the campaign season gets serious.

As a staunch Bernie supporter in the 2016 primaries, I really hope he doesn't run this time around. I feel like he's moved the conversation and platform for the Dems and most of the candidates already announced will carry his torches just fine.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The right isn't the one interviewing her and writing non-stop love letters to her in print. Didn't we just see a poll that like 65% of democrats would vote for her to be President if she was 35?
    So? The right can't shut up about trying to villianize and lie about her. It's amazing how scared they are of a 28 year old Freshman Congressperson.

Didn't the Dems shut down the government for DACA last year?
    You just can't stop lying, can you? Over and over and over again. All lies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Fortunately for me, many of the Dem candidates thus far are ticking the right boxes, which includes Harris. That said, it is painfully clear the MSM bias toward Harris has already begun.

Gabbard is going to have trouble because she ditched the DNC to support Bernie in 2016, so unless the DNC has gotten their heads out of their respective asses (which they probably haven't), we can expect shenanigans from them once the campaign season gets serious.

As a staunch Bernie supporter in the 2016 primaries, I really hope he doesn't run this time around. I feel like he's moved the conversation and platform for the Dems and most of the candidates already announced will carry his torches just fine.
    Tulsi is the best I've seen so far. So far I see a lot of very midling uninteresting candidates save for Tulsi and Warren in a close second to Tulsi in my mind. Kamala Harris is just Hillary but ethnic; and Biden should never show his face given his history and spinelessness. Beto also seems like another establishment pet. Bernie's only issue to me is he is very old and I don't think his body and spirit are still ready for it.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

No, I'm just not a parrot who repeats non-sensical ideas. You can't call the GOP the party of Obstructionist because of how they acted under Obama when they lacked control over any branch from 2009-2011, held the house form 2011 - 2019, and gained the Senate in 2015, and refuse to give that nomenclature to the Democrats from 2017 onward. All I'm asking is that you apply your standards consistently. Assuming I actually called Democrats Obstructionists, it was clearly using the definition you and your cohorts continue to use. Clearly at this point, there is no underlying definition and it's a term you use because you're programmed to, much like "racist" and "bigot. But thanks for demonstrating you lack basic logic skills and are quite literally parroting my own post with no thought of your own!
    It's all well and good to expect standards to be consistently applied, but first you should start from a position or reality. Standards should not be consistently applied to the fictional world you are painting.

You can't call the GOP the party of Obstructionist because of how they acted under Obama when they lacked control
    When McConnell makes public his intent to shut down anything Obama wants to do, and backs it up with consistent action/inaction, hell yes I can. And I will be right to do so.

It's also painfully clear that the GOP only knows how to be obstructionists since they were barely capable of governing themselves out of a paper bag while they had majority control of congress and an aligned president for the past couple years. You'd think that a party that railed against Obamacare for 8 years would be able to pass a replacement, for example.

But hey, you can keep peddling your weak ass ad hominems because you need to hold on to the desperate and futile hope that they'll make your arguments and positions seem more accurate.

I also like your new angle of trying to just suggest the term "obstructionist" doesn't mean anything. Of course that's not true at all, but if it were it would undermine your argument as much as anyone else's, so good job there.

- - - Updated - - -

Tulsi is the best I've seen so far. So far I see a lot of very midling uninteresting candidates save for Tulsi and Warren in a close second to Tulsi in my mind. Kamala Harris is just Hillary but ethnic; and Biden should never show his face given his history and spinelessness. Beto also seems like another establishment pet. Bernie's only issue to me is he is very old and I don't think his body and spirit are still ready for it.
    Our respective posting histories suggest we have notably different political viewpoints so I'm not terribly shocked we aren't on completely the same page. On the other hand, we're more in sync than I would have expected.

My issue with Bernie running for 2020 is exactly what you said here, but I also have a concern that a side effect of Bernie running would be a rekindling of the 2016 rage over how the primaries went down, and since that rage made people be dumb enough to vote for Trump, I'd much rather not have any of that silliness in 2020.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Our respective posting histories suggest we have notably different political viewpoints so I'm not terribly shocked we aren't on completely the same page. On the other hand, we're more in sync than I would have expected.

My issue with Bernie running for 2020 is exactly what you said here, but I also have a concern that a side effect of Bernie running would be a rekindling of the 2016 rage over how the primaries went down, and since that rage made people be dumb enough to vote for Trump, I'd much rather not have any of that silliness in 2020.
    Even if me and say Occasio-Cortez have some pretty stark worldview differences, I still personally like and respect her as just an example. I could even vote for her out of sincere admiration for her as a person. Tulsi I like for a variety of reasons, a big one for me is that she is Hindu, and so that is a religious worldview I am hype to see.

I mainly think his age is the issue. Dudes older than dust at this point and these campaigns wreck the body and the soul, he is older and more fragile. I'm not saying he couldn't do it, but I fear he wouldn't last long and be dead before the election. I love and respect him and don't wish him that kinda passing. For the primary, I have an opposite view. If the Democrats are going to defeat Trump they need to not do what they did in 2016. They need a rowdy, brutal and vicious primary. If for no other reason than it gets airtime and views. Trump got a lot of star power from his antics in the primaries. The GOP primary was vicious, massive, cutthroat and tough and it produced a winner. The Democrats need that, they need a no holds bar bloodsports primary. A Thunderdome of mortal kombat verbal killshots to produce the kind of vicious killer that can one up Trump and capture the lost ground from 2016.

Having another sleepy and quiet coronation of an establishment darling is a major misstep in my view. They don't need a princess crowned, they need a killer.

Even if me and say Occasio-Cortez have some pretty stark worldview differences, I still personally like and respect her as just an example. I could even vote for her out of sincere admiration for her as a person. Tulsi I like for a variety of reasons, a big one for me is that she is Hindu, and so that is a religious worldview I am hype to see.

I mainly think his age is the issue. Dudes older than dust at this point and these campaigns wreck the body and the soul, he is older and more fragile. I'm not saying he couldn't do it, but I fear he wouldn't last long and be dead before the election. I love and respect him and don't wish him that kinda passing. For the primary, I have an opposite view. If the Democrats are going to defeat Trump they need to not do what they did in 2016. They need a rowdy, brutal and vicious primary. If for no other reason than it gets airtime and views. Trump got a lot of star power from his antics in the primaries. The GOP primary was vicious, massive, cutthroat and tough and it produced a winner. The Democrats need that, they need a no holds bar bloodsports primary. A Thunderdome of mortal kombat verbal killshots to produce the kind of vicious killer that can one up Trump and capture the lost ground from 2016.

Having another sleepy and quiet coronation of an establishment darling is a major misstep in my view. They don't need a princess crowned, they need a killer.
    Pretty much agree with you on this. I mean, we can probably do without discussions of penis size during the debates, but overall I agree.

The biggest part I agree with is that we can't have another coronation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Her name is funny in Finnish. Kamala = awful/horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.