Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jil View Post
    I wonder how US became so messed. I don't understand why pastor kept preaching positivity in church and all being supportive. I understand how a lot of negative people like you.

Hey twix, I can relate to you. I was raised as a Christian in a missionary-kinda household. but my parents are rich. my mom came from poor family and she did work hard to earn her education. when my mother sister's husband dead, she promised to fed her sister. yes, she did stayed with them for like 3 years but she felt like owing her entire of her life that eventually sacrificed me to feel the pain. before they got married my mother were honestly good to confess she's poor and she wanted to help her family. my grandparents were nice. but i have a provocator aunts and unmarried (which i think he is gay but he is afraid to come out) uncle. i once was in singapore and went to church. the people questioned my grandparents in english. please remember i was 5. I was ashamed for my grandparents couldn't speak english. and funnily it became a topic WHERE I SHOULD BE FEEL GROWING UP GUILTY. my mother's family start gossiping about that to each other and bash me about that. my father was nice man but not until I was 15 when i found out he commented "beautiful " and other flirty things to a woman who felt actually disgusted with his comments and i read his fb inbox that he actually attempted to message young girls and young women but them without responding him. You see my father always reminded not to tell gospel to a man because i am woman. but he did once infront of me. i felt something on the woman. after that, i was so upset and told him how it is different if i would talk to a man about God. as you know how gold-diggers are my mother's family. well just after their marriage. my mother always got problem with my father's brother and sister. and she kept mentioning that his brother kick her. and after i studied in US and learned about myself, i asked her if my father stood up for her and she said no. for more than 17 years, i repeatedly her anger about my father's brother and sister and i got tored of her so i told her to fight. US is an open-mind experience for because i knew myself and love myself and i can stand from myself from living in US. I went through bullies from my mom's family especially her psychotic widow sister that she had. she said so i could be strong. goddamn my parents were nice to you and gave you job (my parents almost divorced when she worked for my father which she eventually quit the job)and gave 3 times fund for her manipulative son for business. yes he is nice now after i caught him trying to scam me. and he tried to pay for movie or foods when we went out. but im a type of person that is mot used to tale advantage to people. im type of woman who would pay for a date. anyways.. when i was in US , i met and became bestfriend to this muslim iraqi man. he even volunteered himself to go to church without me telling him too. but you knew how chaotic was 2014. his surroundings full of muslim friends who would ask me where i am from and forced that im a muslim due to my home-country. this occurred several times with different people but still in the community college circle group. i am torn with all of this. but either ways. i told my parents about him. and my father shouted so loud and so angry over the phone and my mom was like gave the phone, and she threatened that i will go back to my home country if i don't leave him, and i even couldn't be even just a friend. so with all terror and me losing a bestfriend who was my only support with his 3 good muslim friends who i thought as a family, it took me extra a year to finish. you see my parents pushed me to to take 19 credits per quarter and even more. sometimes i never enjoyed college or i was just exhausted. since i was in 6th grade my father had that kind of thought where one of my phillipino married teachers told to me that my parents should chill down because me and my sister were just kids. anyways move forward. i stood on my ground and i didn't care i made my parents mad. i told how 18 years i became a fool and i was emotionally and mentally abused with their fights and my mother's attempt to get divorced or suicide when i was 5 or 7, how i got kicked out from my father's sister house 2 times because i was standing for my mom who i used to think were right. And i had to give up a man who never look me from my weight or what i have or my looks. and my father finally told me that he and mom couldn't choose between me and his family. i didn't ask him to CHOOSE. i asked him to stand up, because he was absent when his brother kick my mom. my mother's sisters and nephews and brothers thought im so spoiled. to get a phone i should begged but when my mom made upset face i was so afraid to get one although my father encouraged me to get. but it's funny when her nephew and niece fought about ipod, she told her nephew to let it go and my mom would get him new ipod. God i never had phone or even laptop. i had it when i turned 17& 20 and it's just because i was in US. you don't know anyone's real story so stop being judgy. they then want me to move out and got a job. when i was in US my mother told me that we'll make a bakery shop and restaurant but all that bullshit. she wanted to give it to her sisters and their fucking lazy obnoxious gold-diggers kids. yes the sisters never ask my mother for money but always mention that money needed for my mother other brother's son for this much . and how she paid for foods and my grandfather milk or fruits. they expect my father sent them to israel with "freebies" while both of my mom sister got "enough money" to go to israel for vacation.and i told this to my father and he got so angry.he said he work hard for that and her sisters are greedy. i was in the car on how they said your parents money are this this much. they expect to get more money and house and townhouse.i told my mom idc about she giving money to her greedy sister but i wish before she and my father wanted me to get i wish i knew what my parents are actually like because i would choose this muslim bestfriend who i actually loved so much. she said then go with him. i said it's too late because she should have said it long time ago. i told her you know how hurt it was when dad didn't stand up for you when his brother kicked you on you physically. so you should have stood up for your daughter infront of your family. once my parents economy a bit down. and suddenly all of them were brave and tried to to invite my mom and i. unexpectedly, they brought all of the aunts and sisters to made me sit and judged me for a comment in facebook that called me "babe". they accused it was a MALE but it was just my girlfriend (female bestfriend) who named jay(like a boy's name) and called me babe. and you know where the conversation went by one of my mother's sister "oh you don't care i live that small city. you dont give me money or ask me if i want money." could you imagine where the conversation went from judging me to that?? and all what my mom can was kept quiet and i did try to stand up for myself but you know what my mom did, she covered my mouth and shut me up. and suddenly all those fucking sister relatives, well the oldest one spoke, see "my name" im not picking my sister and i would say if they are i said they are wrong, i would angry. im like not your fucking business dumb bitch. but well i knew one of the cousin sister sent nude pic to someone. and these oldest oh really? i'll ask her. i said idc honestly. and she said if you want to delete me on fb, im okay with it, im like hell yeah, you all motherfuckers.. so anyways this is hella story. i could still feel that position. going to US is about me being honest and not being scared to sya the truth. sadly when i told this parents both parents lived on denial. i told them i don't want get married because honestly i don't have role model although they seem God-fear Christians. they took my chance to have sincere lover ( he never touched or sexually driven. he was typical nice and chill guy. ofc he has sexual desire but he didn't look at me the way hard immature man did) plus they ruin model for good parents

"looking for castle black around here"
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

no. i honestly don't need a reply from ignorant person like you while im being serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey twix,

i just wanted to ask about you. how is your current situation? mind you share little about your life now
    Don't necro 4 year old posts.

i was in position and i felt his pain. one way or another as a normal human being, you wanna help that person. although just through listening, people could feel a support. stop being a douchebag. idc if he doesn't reply just wanna know if he is okay now

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Get a job than move out. Consider roommates. You're in a shit spot since your parents assume that living out there is like what they did at 18. It ain't. in some states they have to file an eviction if that's the only place you can live. research the law. consider paying them some cash monthly too. Because i'll bet rent gonna be much more.
    OP's post is from 2015.

i was in position and i felt his pain. one way or another as a normal human being, you wanna help that person. although just through listening, people could feel a support. stop being a douchebag. idc if he doesn't reply just wanna know if he is okay now
    If you bothered to look, you'd see he's still posting on the forums but just like all new accounts, you picked a very old thread and chose it as your hill to die on.
    no. i honestly don't need a reply from ignorant person like you while im being serious.
    So who is being ignorant now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Hello guys,

My parents want me to move out of the house. I graduated from high school and I'm still not sure what I want to do next with my career. I am 18 and I don't have a job. My parents asked me to move out. They basically said you're 18, you're an adult, it's time for you to move out of the house. I was surprised and I'm not too sure what to do. Should I leave and stop talking to my parents? How can they just decide one day that they can throw me out like a piece of garbage? Any advice?
    Can't help you there.

On one hand, they shouldn't kick you out until you have an ability to get settled, one the other, I moved out at the age of 17 to do it all by myself - so.. I would take a moment to assess yourself if you are able to do so.

EDIT: AH FUCK, IT IS A DAMN NECRO..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    First off your parents are assholes for wanting to kick you out of the house before you have finished school or got a job first. I moved out of my parents' house when I was 30 and not by choice. After high school I started going to a community college and when I no longer was eligible for financial aid because of my dad's income, I started working. I still lived at home while working because the plan was save enough and go back to school while paying for it myself. Lost my job after 3 1/2 years because I got sick at the end of the year and had no vacation or sick days left. This ended up being a good thing for me and my family because shortly afterwards my mom got sick and needed someone to help take care of her at home since my dad was a long haul trucker. Less than 6 months after my mom passed away my dad took me to court to have me removed from the home (he tried to do that when she was still alive but when my min told the judge she didn't want me out he couldn't legally remove me) because he and his new fiance wanted me gone. I didn't have a job and was supposed to start nursing school within the next 3 months. It took me about 5 years to be able to speak to my father again after he did that. It basically ruined my plan for my life. I still haven't forgiven him for doing it and probably never will. We have a strained relationship still because of his actions. Needless to say I feel for you. Legally speaking they are under no obligation to provide ANYTHING to you once you turn 18. I say bust your ass until you find a job and cut them out of your life. Its obvious they don't care enough for you.

Hello guys,

My parents want me to move out of the house. I graduated from high school and I'm still not sure what I want to do next with my career. I am 18 and I don't have a job. My parents asked me to move out. They basically said you're 18, you're an adult, it's time for you to move out of the house. I was surprised and I'm not too sure what to do. Should I leave and stop talking to my parents? How can they just decide one day that they can throw me out like a piece of garbage? Any advice?
    18 .. why are you not studying at higher education. If you are not, your parents can expect from you to start working.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Lol.

That true? :O
    FAKE NEWS lol

Update: I was accepted into dental school and now my parents want me back.. I wonder why.. but I am planning to move out as soon as I'm done with my studies.
    Last edited by Twix; 2019-01-23 at 09:43 PM.

FAKE NEWS lol

Update: I was accepted into dental school and now my parents want me back.. I wonder why.. but I am planning to move out as soon as I'm done with my studies.
    So, you never moved out lol

7+ Year Old Account
    This could have been handled better with direct messages.
    Seriously, mods, lock this necroes thread. It's so zombified, it's stinking up the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    snip huge wall of text
    i shall sally forth to lay seige to yonder citadel of foul draenei villanry and hussbucketry.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    So, you never moved out lol
    No I worked at McDonalds for a couple of months then I told my parents I wanted to become a dentist and their attitude towards me changed from that day. Looking back, I believe they just wanted me to stop playing video games all day and do something productive with my life. My relationship with my parents is a lot better today. This will be my last reply since this is a 4 year old thread.
    Last edited by Twix; 2019-01-23 at 10:13 PM.

Cling onto the furniture when they try to drag you out.

No I worked at McDonalds for a couple of months then I told my parents I wanted to become a dentist and their attitude towards me changed from that day.
    Especially with the amount of money you can make being a dentist.... They'll probably expect you to buy them a larger house and give them free dental for life...

Glad you got yourself sorted in the end.

Hey old thread but its awesome to see your doing well its hard out there sometimes seeing kids homeless breaks my heart teenagers that screwed up or not.
    Pretend i said something witty and profound.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Aww, a happy(ish) ending. How heartwarming.

Get a trade apprenticeship, one of the few things that has a stable future with growth.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

They hate you. Run. Run as fast as you can. Be your own leader. Focus. Get a job, earn some money. Work your ass off. Hit the gym. Hit the books. What ever it takes. Keep at it. YOU WILL SUCCEED!!