Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Guess they shut down a lot of the anon accounts that posted the first (shorted video) but ya won't touch the famous ones that make them $$
    one a pic of a wood chipper
    one calling for Doxxing
    one calling for a punch in the face in exchange for a BJ.

Credit to Jamie lee for saying something and not just deleting or hiding.
    That new Halloween movie was fucking trash. She can't afford any negative PR right now.

I'm a doctor. Lock your doors!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Nobody gives a shit about this guy lying about his service and what happened at the event.. Yet everyone cares about Trump avoided his military service. Gee why am I not surprised?
    Well trump had a legal medical condition whether it was deserved or not so he violated no law meanwhile this piece of shit has put out a book and done a ton of interviews based on a lie about military service in Vietnam when he never left the country and went AWOL three times and got bumped down to private and kicked out of the Marine reserves so there is quite a difference

The trouble with these progressive twitter types is that they think are too smart to ever be wrong. God forbid they just say: "You know what? We jumped to conclusions on this one and feel really bad about it. Sorry to the minors whose lives we tried to ruin."

15+ Year Old Account
    Well now that this thread is in the politics section, I imagine it will be abandoned by the shit posters and trolls that stay away from the politics section. They don't like getting fact checked by the people who frequent politics.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

was reading some different takes and this person seem to really study the video and what went on..
    found this part interesting knowing how the Church looks at gays.

I recommend that you watch the whole of the Black Hebrew Israelites’ video, which includes a long, interesting passage, in which the Covington Catholic boys engage in a mostly thoughtful conversation with the Black Hebrew Israelite preacher. Throughout the conversation, they disrespect him only once—to boo him when he says something vile about gays and lesbians.
    now I have not studied it that good (the video) so I'm sure if this person was making crap up it would be easy to tear what they say apart.

Not sure if this is a left or right leaning reporter or paper (sure someone will chime in) never heard of the reporter or the paper, but just ended up there from another link. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-story/581035/
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2019-01-24 at 04:05 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What book did he write? And he never claimed to have served in Vietnam.
    where have You been? Every news agency has shown interviews with him over the past 15 years where he talks about being Marine Force recon in Vietnam...Marines have actually just confirmed that he was a reservist refrigerator repairman who never left the country and was discharged after being charged 3 times for going AWOL, he has a book you can purchase online look up his name, used to do shows promoting it and tonight he just backed out of a meeting with the boys to discuss it because he knows his ass got caught lying and instigating this...the good news is he's upset enough actual combat vets that I think very soon wel wil hear the last from him

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Yea, just “standing around”. Heard that before.
    They were just standing there...MENACINGLY .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    The trouble with these progressive twitter types is that they think are too smart to ever be wrong. God forbid they just say: "You know what? We jumped to conclusions on this one and feel really bad about it. Sorry to the minors whose lives we tried to ruin."
    Fortunately at least some of them are facing the consequences.

I heard one reporter got fired for his wishing death upon the kids.

Then there was a seventh grade teacher who doxxed an innocent student from the same school who wasn't even in DC at the time (he was around here, playing basketball). According to that kid's parents he has been harassed and bullied since then. She is apparently losing her job.

Speaking of doxxing innocent people, fringe leftists did so to another kid from that school. He and his family have been receiving death threats and harassment since. Unfortunately no one has been punished in this case yet.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Fortunately at least some of them are facing the consequences.

I heard one reporter got fired for his wishing death upon the kids.

Then there was a seventh grade teacher who doxxed an innocent student from the same school who wasn't even in DC at the time (he was around here, playing basketball). According to that kid's parents he has been harassed and bullied since then. She is apparently losing her job.

Speaking of doxxing innocent people, fringe leftists did so to another kid from that school. He and his family have been receiving death threats and harassment since. Unfortunately no one has been punished in this case yet.
    Glad to hear it. I hope the fallout from this causes some of these people to rethink their attitudes. The government should demand that twitter release the information of those anon accounts making death threats, and those who retweet them.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    The trouble with them is they know they will more or less suffer no consequences for this. The media will run cover, Jack and co would never punish them. They operate with the endorsement of the establishment. They are the foot soldiers of it.

- - - Updated - - -

"Journalists": "If you did more than two seconds of research and disagree with teenagers being doxxed/threatened then you must love Trump!!!!!" Well, okay then???

I guess the new defense is "It is us who are the victim because you caught us and this revelation makes us look bad."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Well now that this thread is in the politics section, I imagine it will be abandoned by the shit posters and trolls that stay away from the politics section. They don't like getting fact checked by the people who frequent politics.
    Oh no they'll stay for this one. This is their big moment. They finally have proof the entire media is out to get Conservatives. The irony of one of the biggest hypocritical shit bags on this site clutching her pearls about death threats towards these kids (which is incredibly fucked up anyways) has made numerous death threats of her own to the people here.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The trouble with them is they know they will more or less suffer no consequences for this. The media will run cover, Jack and co would never punish them. They operate with the endorsement of the establishment. They are the foot soldiers of it.

- - - Updated - - -

"Journalists": "If you did more than two seconds of research and disagree with teenagers being doxxed/threatened then you must love Trump!!!!!" Well, okay then???

I guess the new defense is "It is us who are the victim because you caught us and this revelation makes us look bad."
    The Trump internet...seriously?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Link me an interview where he claimed to be a vietnam vet.

I bet you can't.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/na...etnam-veteran/

Give me the link to his book. I tried to find it and can't.
    Do you think I work for you? If you honestly can't find the stuff online that your issue, it's all over media and I'm not doing your leg work I really don't care if you believe or not. within six months no one will ever talk about him again

Just for reference, here is him saying he served "in theater" and was "honorably discharged" as a private. From January 3rd, 2018, so that lines up with what he said in the CNN article.

https://twitter.com/DanLamothe/statu...88668069052417

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    For the rest of us, who want to burn Trump and all he stands for the ground, and then defecate on its ashes, this entire affair is just noise.
    White noise, at that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    White noise, at that.
    For the desperate, the alt right, the woke independents, and everyone else who basically identifies their entire policy positions as being "anti left" and literally nothing else, this story is going to be linked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over that "the media lies" so it's proof that the media is "always lying" even if that's just complete and utter BS.

But be prepared for this story to be linked eternally as the penultimate evidence that the media is ALWAYS lying. Meanwhile Trump's 10 lies per day go handwaved away.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The fact checking is done. The kids did nothing wrong. Now it is in politics you just have to scroll up to see why it will be abandoned. It is now all about Trump. One of the fist posts after the move was Skoe saying We are taking your president from you!. Fill your boots. Throw him in jail or what ever but it has nothing to do with the story. The next 50 pages with now be Thrumpers and Anti-Thrumpers squabbling.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    The fact checking is done. The kids did nothing wrong. Now it is in politics you just have to scroll up to see why it will be abandoned. It is now all about Trump. One of the fist posts after the move was Skoe saying We are taking your president from you!. Fill your boots. Throw him in jail or what ever but it has nothing to do with the story. The next 50 pages with now be Thrumpers and Anti-Thrumpers squabbling.
    Just like the first 30 have been. Along with the 150 in the first thread.

For the desperate, the alt right, the woke independents, and everyone else who basically identifies their entire policy positions as being "anti left" and literally nothing else, this story is going to be linked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over that "the media lies" so it's proof that the media is "always lying" even if that's just complete and utter BS.

But be prepared for this story to be linked eternally as the penultimate evidence that the media is ALWAYS lying. Meanwhile Trump's 10 lies per day go handwaved away.
    Precisely. Because it matters to people who have literally nothing else. Nothing.

The Presidency of Donald Trump has been an unmitigated disaster for Trumpism. Truly what has Trump accomplished that any other Republican President wouldn't have done? A tax cut that Mitch McConnell had sitting in his desk for 8 years? Conservative Judges? Increased defense spending (that was bipartisan)? Even on Russia, his administration has been basically "Republican", even if he hasn't. The one place Trump has deviated into Trumpism is immigration issues, and the courts have mostly foiled that.

So because the Trumphadi's have nothing, it's things like this that matter. The exact same things they've always done, every time some idiot professor say something stupid in a class.

The alt-reich people in this thread haven't expressed an original thought that right-wing websites and media haven't been crapping out for days. It's pure parroting. But here's the irony. Their talking about something that fundamentally changes nothing about something that matters. I mean are we to really care about the moral character of this Sandmann kid? He's either a misunderstood good kid, or a rotten kid. There's both in the world. Shocking stuff I know.

But this doesn't change the one thing that matters to the future of Trumpism and the Trumphadi uprising, which is the Fate of the President... a President whose grip on power is, as we saw with Buzzfeed, one confirmed personal-obstruction of justice or collusion involvement story away from impeachment.

That is why the Trumphadis are going berserk and alt-right media is going berserk. Because talking about this means not talking about the fact that their President is pretty much POTUS in name only. It's just loud noise on their part.

- - - Updated - - -

The kid's don't matter. The fate of this country in years ahead won't be decided on the grounds of a group of underage idiots caught on video and a dodgy indian activist.

The fight against Trump does matter though.

Consider, what is the 'win' condition here for the anti-MAGA side. To show that these kids were being racist somehow... and then what? And what's the win condition for the MAGA side? To show that the kid's were being normal kids. And then what? Moral victory? Hooray.

Really? Who cares. Big fucking whoop.

Trump is someone who never should have been President. He's been a disaster upon our country. He doesn't take the job seriously. He's betrayed every single principle this country has held dear. He's an unindicted criminal. He may be a traitor to it too. Removing Trump functionally ends a national security incident / moral abomination, and begins the long road to recovery and redemption for this country. The Trump fight, save him or destroy him, has a functionally meaningful outcome. Either Trump survives as President, or he becomes the first American president to go to Prison and the MAGA people get to watch it happen.

I work part time at an anti-Trump PAC. Not a huge one, but one that's had a fair bit of success in the last two years and does a lot of coordination with and between other anti-Trump PACs. While right wing land and their PACs has been messaging about (1) the MAGA kids and (2) Judges on the Court, anti-Trump land has been weaponizing the shutdown against him to great effect. Trump's 34% approval rating. It's going to get worse. Our side isn't playing defense. It's all offense.

So when I say "this doesn't matter", that's not (just) me sneering this dumb episode. It is actually meaningful. I've said for two years destroying Trump will be about getting all the pieces lined up before he's checkmated. I also said that an approval rating in the low 30s or 20s back in early or mid 2017 wouldn't matter. What mattered is his popularity when all the pieces are lined up.

The hour is nearly here. The pieces nearly are. We have a Democratic Congress that will impeach. We have over 20 Republicans up for re-election in 2020, 14 of which are impeachment-friendly. We have a mountain of scandals and investigations. We have flipped witnesses and accomplices. We have a Government Shutdown that is poisoning Trump's popularity. And Mueller closes in.

Do you understand why Pelosi and co will never give Trump his wall no matter what? Get Trump to cave on the wall, and we'll have broken him for good, at a time he can barely stand.

This is how you destroy a President. Siege tactics. We're doing it. Many, many groups are doing it. Politicians are doing it. Law enforcement is doing it. But the key element in this is simple: a lot of people have to hate Trump, at exactly the right time, and fewer people have to like him than before.

And that is why we're messaging on the Shutdown. Not getting paid but having to work is something the people that make Trump a 34%-39% approval rating President, rather than a 24% approval rating President, can understand perfectly.

So when anti-Trump PACs message about the Shutdown and pro-Trump message about the MAGAKids, remember: the kid's aren't a defense of anything. They don't change the shape of the battlefield and force us, the opponents, to alter our approach. Buzzfeed, funny enough, basically did. Another guy at the PAC called it "Premature Ejaculation" last weekend. Because that would have forced us to change our approach.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a decision maker at this PAC or anything. I volunteer and help with programming stuff. It's my side thing. I don't even get paid for it. But the people in charge do messaging for a living, and some have for decades, and they know what the MAGA people are receptive to. They get them. And it isn't the MAGAKids. The MAGAKids and the fight over their immortal souls doesn't have a prize worth winning.

The Shutdown and the Wall does, end of story. And that's why this doesn't matter.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Right and Wrong are opinions ... not facts.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code