Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yep, she wages war on life itself. Eat your hearts out, Sylvanas fans. Or rather, she might eventually eat it for you.

I’ll quit the game if sylvanus turns raid boss. They don’t have the balls to kill jaina, but sylvanas is fair game? F that.

On top of that, I like the horde as bad guys and want that to stay. Not a single other member of the horde is worthy of it. Even Voljin was nothing but terrible.

I want more wc2 horde and less hippy horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Hey nice insults there sparky.

Its the front page of the site. I don't know about you, but when I see a page, my eyes instinctively scan a lot more than a single sentence, pretty much right away.
    No, I do the same thing. I just don't bitch and complain about "omg spoilers" because I don't mind them. But the second I saw it was that layout of green text with the names highlighted white, I knew immediately it was a Voiceover text box. Plus, that and the giant ass
    Patch 8.1.5 - Build 29141 VO
    banner link that would signify that it is, indeed, for something AFTER 8.1
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

So sylvannas going full garrosh this is totally unexpected and morally gray!

7+ Year Old Account
    "This war is about to shift yet again, and it will be this blade that guides our way forward."

Someone's being a bit cray-cray. Again. Also why do so many powerful beings when they take upon a 'humanoid shape', it's almost always the blood elf model?
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2019-01-24 at 04:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    - "...together we will steer the Horde towards its destiny."

So literally,Garrosh and his TRUE Horde theme.

- "It's clear she does not fight for Azeroth, she doesn't even fight for the Horde. She wages war upon life itself."

Again, muh ebil racis Warchief. Rehashing the old flames of rebellion #NOTMYWARCHIEF ZOMG CAMPFIRE FOR WARCHIEF XDDD.

- "if Sylvanas uncovers some new weapon that allows her to keep fighting..."

Panda magical Bell 2.0.

- "Another Old God awakened."

Y'Shaarj all over again, except less dead.

- "The Alliance stands on the brink of victory, of ending this conflict and bringing peace to Azeroth."

Just as it did when they pushed Garosh into Org/RFC.

- "Sylvanas sent her champions into that shrine for a reason, she must have discovered something that can shift the war back in her favor."

Heart of Y'Shaarj.

"Sylvanas is totally not going to be Garrosh 2.0" ~ Blizzard.

Anyone unironically defending this shit at this point is nothing more than a Blizzard shill.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post

- "It's clear she does not fight for Azeroth, she doesn't even fight for the Horde. She wages war upon life itself."

Again, muh ebil racis Warchief. Rehashing the old flames of rebellion #NOTMYWARCHIEF ZOMG CAMPFIRE FOR WARCHIEF XDDD.

Panda magical Bell 2.0.

- "The Alliance stands on the brink of victory, of ending this conflict and bringing peace to Azeroth."

- "Sylvanas sent her champions into that shrine for a reason, she must have discovered something that can shift the war back in her favor."

Heart of Y'Shaarj.

Anyone unironically defending this shit at this point is nothing more than a Blizzard shill.
    bc someone like something become a Blizzard shill???

=( really -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Man, it's 2019 and people are still crying about spoilers on spoiler-centered sites, and the internet in general. Like they need a specific SPOILER tag to read 1 line into it and know it's spoilers? PTR content is spoilers.

What a time to be alive.

Also, if you didn't see all this crappy writing telegraphed through the lead-up to BFA launch, and then questing through the zones (ESPECIALLY if you played Alliance) then you must think Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham ends with the plot twist of the century.
    this. exactly. all of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    bc someone like something become a Blizzard shill???

=( really -.-
    If Blizzard puts a plate of shit in front of you and you eat it and think it's delicious. Then perhaps you might be incapable of seeing past your bias and will defend the company regardless of how low they sink. Either that or you have a scat-fetish.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Even if i just scroll past it, its easy to spot some spoilers. When they could just easily hide it, esspecially when they done it before.
    This was known already and besides its a spoiler website pretty.much. ..i dont see the problem.

No no it's fine. It's not like the Horde just lost the whole Zandalari fleet and a king.
    No, what really matters is to be moral to a resurrected corpse that lay in the ocean for 30 years instead of using it to strike back at the enemy that just inflicted a blow to the Horde.
    Sure, go and give the resurrected corpse back to the enemy even though they'd likely kill it on sight were it any other people.
    Why even bothering fighting a war that will decide the fate of the Horde? Just turn on the Warchief who ordered it to start just like before, at least it'll end quickly;
    I'm mean it's not like the Alliance will seek to punish the rest of the Horde for being a co-belligerent in Sylvannas' actions.

OMG, helms finally fit Kul'Tirans.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post

Panda magical Bell 2.0.

Heart of Y'Shaarj.

since day one nearly every aspect of BfA remembers to MoP. Heck, even the music in Boralus has some same touch. Its not that obvious. Its all that small fine things between the lines. And also the story hooks.

But are they that out of ideas that they just platantly copying an older good worked xpac ???

I dont get what or where blizz wanna go with all that shit stuff. wether i believe their cost effective development will work, nor their easy to balance classes that are pruned to hell and all work via builder/consumer pattern, nor their D3 gaming style, nor their theme park, nor their activision cash cow systems lead them to success and long term profit. in the end they loose and loose and loose players until their new target audience, the „2-4 months playing and quit forever“ crowd, will also no longer start playing because they hear that „game is dead“. i dont get it...
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-01-24 at 05:30 PM.

I don't understand where this alliance on the brink of victory comes from ...yes they might have decimated the zandalari fleet but they have not made lasting changes to the balance of power on land? WTF are they talking about?

This Sylvanas story line is really taking on the red herring smell. It is just too obvious now with Anduin's words and judgement of the situation. Sylvanas knows something none of us do and is likely trying to stave something off or prevent something far worse than Teldrassil or Arathi. They are really beating this "Sylvanas is Garrosh" drum a bit too hard...

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    the Zandalari are not horde yet and Rastakhan is not a king of the horde - even without meta knowledge.
    Come on man, for all intents and purposes, Rastakhan would be one of the biggest enemy targets for the Alliance right now, and stomping all over his city would be the number 1 target for the Alliance. Just because you can't make a Zanda troll yet, they've done more for the Horde war effort than half of the races in the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    I just don't bitch and complain about "omg spoilers" because I don't mind them.
    Hey everyone, this dude here is fine with spoilers so we all need to be fine with spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    I’ll quit the game if sylvanus turns raid boss. They don’t have the balls to kill jaina, but sylvanas is fair game? F that.

On top of that, I like the horde as bad guys and want that to stay. Not a single other member of the horde is worthy of it. Even Voljin was nothing but terrible.

I want more wc2 horde and less hippy horde
    What you personally want is irrelevant and it's up to the writers to decide which direction they want to take. Besides, Sylvanas fans/Evil horde wannabees are in the minority and these threats of quitting are getting old. Don't like it? don't play, simple as that rather than announcing it every moment when everyone knows you guys will still keep playing .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

8.3 like the leak a while back said . Sylvannas does something turning the tables on the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    What you personally want is irrelevant and it's up to the writers to decide which direction they want to take. Besides, Sylvanas fans/Evil horde wannabees are in the minority and these threats of quitting are getting old. Don't like it? don't play, simple as that rather than announcing it every moment when everyone knows you guys will still keep playing .
    Oh yea that’s why BFa is doing soooooooo well. Right? Climb out of your own butthole and realize that my opinion is as valid as anyone’s. More so than yours. Anyone named dr assbandit has nothing of value to contribute.

I’ve never threatened to quit. I even stick with the worst of bfa and I’m 10x the player you will ever be.... but sylvanas going bad and jaina getting away is as bad of writing as possible. Children can do better