Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they are actually reworking an expansion key feature mid expansion.

what a time to be alive.
    The amount of feedback payed off

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    shows how crazy things are at the moment
    just doing the emissary quests and got 420 titanforged gloves as the reward.

I would like to know why Alliance have 30% of bonus and one quest of 400 ilvl item and horde doesn't have it? Why are they more special than us?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeph76 View Post
    How does he manage to turn a 15 word answer to a 1000 word essay ? Just how?
    Yeah, he makes an audio book out of yes or no answers. We don't need to know the whys, just get shit done correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they are actually reworking an expansion key feature mid expansion.

what a time to be alive.
    well yeah because people hated it so I don't see where this is going

Complete overhauls of a spec (such as rotation and resource alterations) will most likely not happen in a patch and have to wait for a new expansion.
    lel
    well, goodbye MM hunters.

They really should stop doing these all together. They look more ridiculous each time and honestly have no clue what the players want

10+ Year Old Account
    What a joke of an Q&A, half of questions are dodged other half have no sound logic behind them. Upgrading with valor making new gear irrelevant but Titanforge not? lmao fuck logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    They really should stop doing these all together. They look more ridiculous each time and honestly have no clue what the players want
    Meh. They respond to questions that people have. They don't answer the "difficult" questions. They never do, that's not what these Q&As are for, and people are always so surprised and upset about it. These are supposed to be for the casual players that don't visit mmo champ.
    MMO Champ gives us the data mined info that we aren't supposed to see so nothing comes as a surprise to us. I can't remember seeing the allied race release info anywhere except blizzcon, here, and the one recent blue post. If you don't visit mmo champs or other news consolidating sites, you probably did not know about the release dates.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another poster summed it up perfectly
    Ion still cant escape the fact he's a former lawyer so one sentence becomes a paragraph still saying very little.
    the neck rework I suspect will be like the legion weapon tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    What a joke of an Q&A, half of questions are dodged other half have no sound logic behind them. Upgrading with valor making new gear irrelevant but Titanforge not? lmao fuck logic.
    I see the difference in the 2 (one guaranteed one random) but i really hate titanforging. It's a dumb system that undermines progressing through current content. I think that valor tokens should be used to buy gear up to 5 ilvls under current normal raid. Then can be used to upgrade that same gear 5-10 ilvls at a time. Would make things that much smoother. Also, replace AP on bonus rolls with valor and its a great system.
    Last edited by roninwookie; 2019-01-24 at 09:44 PM.

i just want flying...the expansion has been out for close to six months...it's time to add pathfinder part 2 already

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    i just want flying...the expansion has been out for close to six months...it's time to add pathfinder part 2 already
    What would they add with part 2? There's no new content
    Would be nice to finish part 1, have flying. part 2 in a new zone, finish, have flying there. part 3 same thing etc.
    Breaking up pathfinder is just Blizzard being too stubborn to give in to any other way but their way.
    Flying has never been a big deal to me, but if you're gonna unlock it EVENTUALLY, it should be sooner rather than later

Neither does the players. Get 100 players together you'll end up with 200 demands in which can not exist in same game.

Well thats thoroughly uninteresting.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by roninwookie View Post
    What would they add with part 2? There's no new content
    Would be nice to finish part 1, have flying. part 2 in a new zone, finish, have flying there. part 3 same thing etc.
    Breaking up pathfinder is just Blizzard being too stubborn to give in to any other way but their way.
    Flying has never been a big deal to me, but if you're gonna unlock it EVENTUALLY, it should be sooner rather than later
    Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeph76 View Post
    How does he manage to turn a 15 word answer to a 1000 word essay ? Just how?
    Law school.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felrush View Post
    Please do tell how you'd improve it.
    He already did - fire Ion and Lore.

Oh no, too many Alliance players have used warmode. Kill it, kill it with fire, so they'll leave.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well thats thoroughly uninteresting.
    There was plenty of good stuff in there. You just chose to ignore it with your hate vision goggles on.

This isnt really a criticism, but, what was the point of this interview? It just seems like a big "We hear you but we feel no need for any changes" and is pretty much a repeat of the last half dozen QA.