Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Class specific sets were removed for now to allow more variety and distinct sets from different locations over more iterations of class themes.
    Less sets but just color rehashes hahaha come on man

lol I didn't even watch the video. The thumb nail for it pretty much sums up BFA 100% just by the looks on their faces LMAO. Oh man this expac had so much going for it and yet it became a complete cluster F.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    lol I didn't even watch the video. The thumb nail for it pretty much sums up BFA 100% just by the looks on their faces LMAO. Oh man this expac had so much going for it and yet it became a complete cluster F.
    Had to check the thumb nail after reading this and I had quite a chuckle. They really don't want to be there!

Quote Originally Posted by roninwookie View Post
    yes since you have to finish the war story. That can only be done on a per character basis.
    That's the only achievement needed, the war campaign.
    ohhh i see, thanks. So they removed the rep and pride of kul tiras requirements?

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echorausch View Post
    I don't know what you guys cry about.. I like Ion, and I liked Greg Street back in Wotlk. Many thing really make sense if you see the big picture, but I guess that's mentally way to challenging for most people here.
    I can't even imagine how low your standards have to be to not only put up with this, but to defend it and act like other people are the issue.

The idea of a "big picture" in this sad, dumbed down model of the game alone is just precious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heart of Azeroth in 8.2 and Beyond

The team wants to move away from unlocking the same traits over the course of the expansion.
    The traits on Azerite Armor will all be unlocked when you obtain a piece of gear.
    The artifact power will instead give you abilities on your Heart of Azeroth, many of which are active abilities.
    These abilities could be earned and distinct based on the content that you earn it from such as raids or Mythic +.
    This is seriously cool !

Quote Originally Posted by Asaliah View Post
    This is seriously cool !
    It could be. I'm waiting until i see what...

"These abilities could be earned and distinct based on the content that you earn it from such as raids or Mythic +. "
    ...means. If they seriously consider to lock, say, an additional AOE ability behind completing a +15 in time or a single-target ability behind cutting edge....then....well....no, that would not be cool.

In Legion only cosmetics were locked behind activities. Not actually usable character abilities. If they SERIOUSLY consider this for 8.2 the shitstorm coming from this will be so hard....it will wash Sylvanas-Fans and Warmoders from the forums in one swift strike, just to make room for all the shit that's going to rain down.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they are actually reworking an expansion key feature mid expansion.

what a time to be alive.
    How is it differently then adding the neatherlight crucible? They are doing pretty much the same thing in reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    "They believe it might drop to 25% next week". Sounds magically hard coded....
    Exactly what I thought when I read that.

Complete overhauls of a spec (such as rotation and resource alterations) will most likely not happen in a patch and have to wait for a new expansion.

Eat shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthor220 View Post
    Less sets but just color rehashes hahaha come on man
    There are actually more unique sets to collect in BFA than there were in Legion at this point in the patch cycle.

Plenty of lazy decisions to whine about in this expansion but the art team isn't the one slacking.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    It was way better than any other Q&A they've done so far.
    agreed, only shows how bad the previous ones were tho

They have not learned anything. They still caiter the game to everyone and their grandma. They still defend catch up mechanics. If you don't enjoy BfA, don't expect to enjoy the next expansion either...

You can't caiter to the most casual audience and the most hardcore audience only. That is what you are doing. And that leaves the 95% of the players in the middle ignored.

7+ Year Old Account

Red face

The whole "Class Changes and Roles" should be like something: "role" still going to overplay any "class" in fantasy (=design) hierarchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    There're no classes in their ideal World of design, just 4 (t/h/rdd/mdd) roles and 36 specs with different sets of icons for abilities.
    As for their "biggest challenge of WoW"... well... nothing changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    it’s bad not so much because they can't do it proper, but rather because they continue to insist on priority of this direction development and design for this particular game. They are concerned with what was originally not supposed to be concern, for some reason.
    Also
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    If they SERIOUSLY consider this for 8.2 the shitstorm coming from this will be so hard....it will wash Sylvanas-Fans and Warmoders from the forums in one swift strike, just to make room for all the shit that's going to rain down.
    but first there would be a lot stink about they post factum have changed decision concerning reward's level (do you remember doings of "first patch" with almost equal actions? it only was about ilvl requirements back then)
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-01-25 at 11:31 AM.

"They don't anticipate the item level 400 reward quest happening every week because there are a lot more Alliance participating in War Mode."
    "They agree that item level 400 is a little too high at the beginning of a raid tier. It won't be changed this week, but next week if it is available again it will be reduced to 385 and another form of reward will be added, such as war resources."

What is this 400ilvl quest and where do I get it?
    Last edited by ArtistFX; 2019-01-25 at 08:10 AM.

"You only have to get the war campaign achievement to unlock them" so no need exalted with Zandalari and Admiral anymore???

Enough with this “dosgning wow for all the different audiences”. Stop pretending like it didn’t start going downhill since the end of WOTLK and the dumb “accessibility” philosophy and please go back to old Blizzard. This is ridiculous now. This jack of all trades watered down master of none is infuriating.

The extra rewards were meant to encourage more Alliance to participate but also to make Horde who did not like PvP to turn it off.
    WTF Actiblizz? What emotion you want force in to your playerbase? Anger? Frustration? Jealousy?
    Do you want horde to turn your shitty PVP OFF? Disable ALL reward - then you see how many players care about "ganking extravaganza".

Quote Originally Posted by roninwookie View Post
    Agreed to an extent. Leaving should be punishable behavior, but leaving because you're group just wiped on the first boss 3 times in a row without even coming close to downing it and none of you want to keep banging you head against a wall, that leave would be justified. There should just be a voting system where if 3 or more people want to leave, the group disbands with no punishment. Otherwise, punish leavers.
    I have no idea what the punishment would be, tbh. An hour or w/e debuff that prevents you from entering instances is pretty slap on the hand worthy.
    What would be some good punishments? A month ban after 3 times? A day ban after 1 and a week ban after 2?
    How about a -2 on your reward chest the week you do it. You will have probation for a time and if you leave again in that probation time the -2 will be added to the pre-existing debuff to your reward chest. Every further leave after the first resets and doubles your probation. If you left 5 times you are banned from mythic dungeons for the season.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    "We want horde to turn off WM "

and im done

fucking amazing game design
    Have no problems understanding their reasoning since it's all the playerbase fault. I played on high pop pretty balanced PvP servers from open beta classic up until WotLK. It was great before Battle Grounds got cross server, you encountered the same people in BG's as you did in world Pvp, to the point that people joined the same TS-channels etc.

Then, due to people faction swapping or transfering to servers where their faction had an edge things got skewed and most often unplayable for the other faction. Now they try to balance player populations with people that actually like world Pvp, and not only turn it on due to there being no risk to it.

This is a means to an end, balancing the populations to bring back the good world PvP. Granted the incentives is poorly timed atm. with the ilv rewards weighing in on PvE progress, but I can see the overall plan.

What would be your solution/incentives to make player populations more even in War Mode?