Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenist View Post
    How did you get 400 gear from warfront?

EU alliance here, the darkshore warfront quest still only reward 385 gear.
    thats because allience on eu is special and you guys pushed WF few hours before reset

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post
    And you thing that it matters to me that a scumbag hordie would think I look pathetic
    I can already tell how old you are and what your average IQ is, have a good day

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    After reading that, i can't help but think: "We shall defeat these Alliance fools by running away! For the Horde!". Thanks OP, i needed the laugh
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Why isn’t that quest for both?
    because Ion wants horde to stop using WM. he said it yesterday .

no other reason

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That is how it's been for Alliance since day one?
    I have never seen 20+ horde standing in front of a gate with the only goal of gripping them away from the gate. Most of the time people don't even fight and just let the alliance be. I personally let them summon.

Send me a photo of 100+ skeletons in front of an instance that is not from this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elidan456 View Post
    I have never seen 20+ horde standing in front of a gate with the only goal of gripping them away from the gate. Most of the time people don't even fight and just let the alliance be. I personally let them summon.

Send me a photo of 100+ skeletons in front of an instance that is not from this week.
    I tend to not take screenshots of common events.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    because Ion wants horde to stop using WM. he said it yesterday .

no other reason
    Because Ion wants Horde who doesn't want to PvP to turn off Warmode.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Almost had a 2 hour warzone in Vol'dun last night... Yeah.. Horde sure are done hard by this *cough* ... not.

On average, Horde was overpowering Alliance 2-4 to 1.
    can you blame them ?

horde just likes real pvp

maybe should have called for help from all those allience bounties / horde slayers swarming aroud flightpaths

but this would require allience to do real pvp so even with most of horde turning it off its still4:1 in zones where pvp happens

Quote Originally Posted by Chillside View Post

30 ys old and 122. Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Damn! Good for the ally.

About time Horde get some of theyr medicine
    ^This.

I love that horde are getting what they deserve. I'm alliance and I'm not taking wm off. Its exciting having wpvp when questing etc.

It makes me sad that I will be going horde when Zandalari trolls arrive can't resist not playing as the best player model in the game. I'll always be alliance in my heart tho :'( and the Zandalari racials also make my human racials laughable.

30 ys old and 122. Thanks for asking.
    I would highly recommend you to check your testosterone levels then, if we're truly the same age there shouldn't be such a diversity

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    ^This.

I love that horde are getting what they deserve. I'm alliance and I'm not taking wm off. Its exciting having wpvp when questing etc.

It makes me sad that I will be going horde when Zandalari trolls arrive can't resist not playing as the best player model in the game. I'll always be alliance in my heart tho :'( and the Zandalari racials also make my human racials laughable.

The funniest part is: it's not even close to what they deserve.

Only half a week and a "free" item doesn't compensate a decade of horde bias that resulted in the population imbalance we have.

I would highly recommend you to check your testosterone levels then, if we're truly the same age there shouldn't be such a diversity

And you're asuming I'm a man because...?

What I actually am not is a native english speaker, so, spelling errors like the one you just made fun about happen because of typing reasons. Typing does not come as natural as in your own language, even if it comes close enough.
    Last edited by SilenceRedo; 2019-01-25 at 09:19 AM.

More world pvp available and people complain? Who would have thought!

I had a blast yesterday. First I got ganked 2-3 times, then some guys came to help me out and we farmed multiple alliance chars. No way I'm going to turn off warmode. And I don't care at all about them getting more rewards out of it. Alliance have been the underdog for ages population-wise. Maybe this will balance it out.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Tasty Horde tears are delicious.

'Your average IQ'. So his IQ changes from time to time?
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

How about merge servers instead of shardin.....

Quote Originally Posted by You are wrong View Post
    'Your average IQ'. So his IQ changes from time to time?
    It does. It lowers when you log in as a horde. Specially an Orc Warrior or Undead Warlock.

It hits nearly 0 when doing the said above while listening to Linking Park.

And you're asuming I'm a man because...?
    Testosterone is pretty much essential for both genders ( different levels, but still ), your sex has nothing to do with my suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Why isn’t that quest for both?
    I agree is kinda messed up and entire faction is left out of the fun.

The one and only fun Warmode has right now.
    Ups, i mean....rewards....fun in rewards.

If the game had any other source of "fun in rewards" for everyone....i think this extra 400 ilvl item should be fine.
    Now, only for Alliance...it kinda sucks.

Just add a Blood Coin system to Warmode already Blizzard! For both factions! This game mode needs some long term goals and reward structure.

It does. It lowers when you log in as a horde. Specially an Orc Warrior or Undead Warlock.

It hits nearly 0 when doing the said above while listening to Linking Park.
    That's funny, i give you that

It does from the moment you suggest my madurative age is below puberty levels. On girls, when puberty hits, estrogen takes over. So, it doesn't.