Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

If Ion wants Horde to turn off warmode, reward Horde for keeping warmode off.

In order to make warmode balanced a good fix would be to reward Horde players for keeping warmode off the entire week with an ilv 400 piece of gear.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The reward is not getting jumped by world PvP as so many have been complaing about recently.

According to Blizz numbers Alliance is still outnumbered by almost double in War Mode.

Ideally Blizz would prefer to have more Allies turn it on that Horde turn it off too.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    The reward is not getting jumped by world PvP as so many have been complaing about recently.
    I am keeping warmode off so that eventually I'll get the 30% buff and 400 gear if everyone On horde boycotts warmode with me. We could do a tol barad switch. Let each other get the bonus and hand it if to each other every other week for our mutual benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I am keeping warmode off so that eventually I'll get the 30% buff and 400 gear if everyone On horde boycotts warmode with me.
    We're way ahead of you. I flipped mine on last night long enough to get boots-deep in green blood and get my 400 item, and then turned it right back off to keep the ratio preserved.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Remove all the stupid rewards from war mode and problem solved! Now nobody cries a river about how unfair rewards are! Nobody has war mode on! \o/

Or could admit their mistake and set the servers the way they used to be. But that'll never happen.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

7+ Year Old Account
    I am keeping warmode off so that eventually I'll get the 30% buff and 400 gear if everyone On horde boycotts warmode with me. We could do a tol barad switch. Let each other get the bonus and hand it if to each other every other week for our mutual benefit.
    Ya that’s never going to happen. There are two options, you either play with warmode off and get the benefit of not having to deal with PvP. Or you keep warmode on and get a numerical benefit of there being more horde then alliance until it evens out. There will never been a warmode trading for each side to take turns at 400 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    We're way ahead of you. I flipped mine on last night long enough to get boots-deep in green blood and get my 400 item, and then turned it right back off to keep the ratio preserved.
    man sick - a piece of "hc" loot? Pog

You must feel proud that you achived something! Congratz.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't you tired making threads every day about the same subject? When the Alliance was under represented and didn't receive any bonus because they were terrorized by massive Horde numbers (who weren't even in raid groups) for months you didn't bat an eye. You were saying stuff " get gud", "ally pussiz" etc. The fact that the buff is in favor of the Alliance even now means that the Alliance is still under represented. You can either play Alliance or turn WM off and wsit whether it's gonna switch to Horde or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    well 1, they are lowering it to 385 cause they agree 400 prob is abit too high
    and 2. even with this horde is still more ten double alliance in warmode as said by them, so it will take ALOT of horde ditching warmode to move it to horde. althoguyh as he said we may see it reach 25% soon since its based on ratio
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Ya that’s never going to happen. There are two options, you either play with warmode off and get the benefit of not having to deal with PvP. Or you keep warmode on and get a numerical benefit of there being more horde then alliance until it evens out. There will never been a warmode trading for each side to take turns at 400 gear.
    Sadly Alliance raids happen all the time on Oceanic but because Blizzard made the dumb mistake of letting NA realms determine who gets warmode even for Oceanic realms, we're stuck having to deal with it even though the balance should clearly be in Horde's favour.

What a joke of a system

This made my day.

10+ Year Old Account
    In order to make warmode balanced a good fix would be to reward Horde players for keeping warmode off the entire week with an ilv 400 piece of gear.
    You are rewarded, you don't get killed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    That’d be good.

Just make it a quest to complete an emissary with Warmode off and have it reward an item equal to the Alliance’s Warmode quest.

And give the 10% bonus to Warmode off players for as long as we’re outnumbering them.

Or they can realise Warmode was a stupid idea and go back to the old way.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-01-25 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Remove all the stupid rewards from war mode and problem solved! Now nobody cries a river about how unfair rewards are! Nobody has war mode on! \o/

Or could admit their mistake and set the servers the way they used to be. But that'll never happen.
    Why would they think gear rewards were a good idea? It shouldve just been war resources or conquest points, not a piece of gear, heroic none the less.

Problem is the Alliance just don't keep it on 24/7 like Blizzard thought. They turn it on for the 30% Exp boost and then they turn it off when they hit max level. They turn it on again to get the 400ilvl gear and they turn it right back off..

*internethighfive*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Sadly Alliance raids happen all the time on Oceanic but because Blizzard made the dumb mistake of letting NA realms determine who gets warmode even for Oceanic realms, we're stuck having to deal with it even though the balance should clearly be in Horde's favour.
    Can’t say I know how they determine it and ove never played on oceanic so I’ll take your word for it.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    I am Alliance and always have it turned on to experience world PvP. Sad to see so many PvE nubs just turning it on for the reward.