Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    No, no one has said that. No one thinks we are one step away now.
    I'm talking about this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Trump is pretty much one bad piece of evidence / accusation becoming public knowledge away from impeachment
    We are undoubtedly closer than we were at day 1. Day 1 we all wanted to believe "well it can't be that bad" now after 2 years of news about rampant criminality and gross incompetence and deference to a hostile foreign power there is no question we are closer if for no other reason than that 69% disapproval rating. That is almost unimaginably bad.
    We're no closer because so far no substantial reason for impeachment had appeared in indictments. Even one with Cohen and Trump paying off Stormy Daniels.

Certainly nothing like that can be seen in Stone's, and Buzzfeed seems to have been a dud as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for Jr to be arrested, just to see the steps taken by people to wave it away.

"Donald Trump Jr. has nothing to do with Donald Trump!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I can't wait for Jr to be arrested, just to see the steps taken by people to wave it away.

Maybe Trumphadis will demand a long form paternity test, and absent it, I mean, who is to say Don Jr. isn't someone else's son?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I'm talking about this:

We're no closer because so far no substantial reason for impeachment had appeared in indictments. Even one with Cohen and Trump paying off Stormy Daniels.

Certainly nothing like that can be seen in Stone's, and Buzzfeed seems to have been a dud as well.
    I'm not going to even dignity this farce you're trying to create here with a response.

The facts speak for themselves, Russian. Your acceptance of them is not required.

I'm talking about this:

I actually see the charity thing being the biggest issue he currently faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Really? Because he's got state charges waiting for him in the SDNY as soon as he leaves office. And he can't be pardoned for those by Pence or the like.
    I mean in terms of impeachment as that is the crime we have the most knowledge of criminal activity he directly participated in.

I don't think we're going to see jr arrested until the whole thing is ready to be wrapped up. I think he's basically the #2 target here, and with his father being able to pardon, mueller has no reason to believe he'll be liable to flip. I do think we'll see more people indicted (obviously) before the report comes out (prince is first in my mind here), but people in trump's immediate family (including ivanka), in my mind, won't be among them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    It certainly can drag past Trump's second term in theory; but it is more likely to be resolved this year.
    Trump won't have a second term for anything to drag past.

Even if Trump makes it to 2021, I can't believe the US would be stupid enough to re-elect him.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    So funny that people take it for granted that the least approved of president in at least modern history will get a second term.
    To be fair, the chances are probably decent.

My best friend and I love to go rounds because our political views tend to be polar opposites of each other. He does make a very valid point that despite all the negative stuff that's been there since even before 2016, in the end, enough people voted for him regardless.

Today, his opinion of the people in general isn't that much higher and he seems to think that on the whole, people are relishing in being the shitty human beings that they are. The increased racist attacks and attitudes of the people being one example. The maga bomber, the synagogue shooting being other examples.

With more people embracing the darker side of themselves, he seems to think that trump stands a very good chance of winning again if he makes it that far, and when I look around at the people today, I can't help but think he might have a valid point.

I mean in terms of impeachment as that is the crime we have the most knowledge of criminal activity he directly participated in.
    Aiding/abetting. Remember, he penned jr's press release about the tower meeting.

10+ Year Old Account

He's just the coffee boy!
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post

My best friend and I love to go rounds because our political views tend to be polar opposites of each other. He does make a very valid point that despite all the negative stuff that's been there since even before 2016, in the end, enough people voted for him regardless.

Today, his opinion of the people in general isn't that much higher and he seems to think that on the whole, people are relishing in being the shitty human beings that they are. The increased racist attacks and attitudes of the people being one example. The maga bomber, the synagogue shooting being other examples.

With more people embracing the darker side of themselves, he seems to think that trump stands a very good chance of winning again if he makes it that far, and when I look around at the people today, I can't help but think he might have a valid point.
    There was a large amount of voter apathy in 2016. That's not going to be the case in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Aiding/abetting. Remember, he penned jr's press release about the tower meeting.
    Republicans are willing to over look it.

Republicans are willing to over look it.
    Only in so far as the mueller report hasn't been released. The likelihood they continue to ignore it, after the report is released, when it's going to be used to prove that trump knew about the meetings, is pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The facts speak for themselves, Russian. Your acceptance of them is not required.
    Likewise..

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post

A lot has changed since the election, and it was very easy for people to be optimistic about the economic good he could do for the country with the economy already doing well. It is not so easy now, and all indications are that it will be very difficult for folks to be optimistic about the economy come the next presidential election. Incumbency offers a lot, I can't deny it, but to take for granted that he'll be reelected is madness. That's before considering the fact that increasingly large portions of his campaign are going to jail, and that something like 70% of the country believes that Russia has blackmail material on the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    There was a large amount of voter apathy in 2016. That's not going to be the case in 2020.
    That is highly dependent on whom Democrats will field next time.

I don't have high hopes.

Likewise..
    The facts are on my side. As usual, they're not on yours.

Likewise..
    Did you know there was a proto-type of Resident Evil 2 known as Resident Evil 1.5 by the community.

It was scrapped due to it not having the same feel as Resident Evil 1. Also to the character Elza Walker had a biker outfit that is a little easter egg in the Resident Evil 2 Remake Deluxe Edition.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Did you know there was a proto-type of Resident Evil 2 known as Resident Evil 1.5 by the community.

It was scrapped due to it not having the same feel as Resident Evil 1. Also to the character Elza Walker had a biker outfit that is a little easter egg in the Resident Evil 2 Remake Deluxe Edition.
    This needed more references to turnips.
    The next Resident Evil is rumored to take place in a turnip republic, for instance.
    Or that there was a turnip based costume that was going to be put into the game, but was thrown out for not being realistic enough (we don't have Smellovision yet).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    This needed more references to turnips.
    The next Resident Evil is rumored to take place in a turnip republic, for instance.
    Or that there was a turnip based costume that was going to be put into the game, but was thrown out for not being realistic enough (we don't have Smellovision yet).
    Resident Evil 2 and its Remake has a special character that is a block of Tofu named.....Tofu.

And he likes Turnips.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD