Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lol this is the best popcorn thread ever. Alliance has dealt with being the underdog, and has face the exact scenarios you bitch about (killed in base, 40-man raids sweeping through zones, flightpaths camped, etc.)
    This is comical that now you are dealing with the same thing, the response that we got about "Just turn off Warmode" seemingly doesn't apply to you.

Yeah, we got a single 400 piece for slaughtering you. It doesnt make that big of a difference. Can I point out that Horde repeatedly got weapon emissary rewards, got to queue for arathi warfront with no ilvl requirement to get that 370 piece handed to you a full cycle before Alliance had access, and you've been able to breeze through with your 10% warmode bonus without consequence.

We got aggressive because it was worth it for damn near the first time all expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    Jealous..? Why should one faction literally get feed gear the other faction cannot get..? I mean I understand alliance need a crutch and all, but taking handouts is kinda pathetic. We aren't jealous of it, its bullshit that the rewards are not equal.
    Sounds like you are 100% jealous.

You haven't dealt with being constantly ganked and camped for 10 years, finally alliance gets something!

Quote Originally Posted by kylista View Post
    Lol this is the best popcorn thread ever. Alliance has dealt with being the underdog, and has face the exact scenarios you bitch about (killed in base, 40-man raids sweeping through zones, flightpaths camped, etc.)
    Why weren't you posting feedback about camping then? Are we supposed to hold your hand and do it for you?

Quote Originally Posted by kylista View Post
    This is comical that now you are dealing with the same thing, the response that we got about "Just turn off Warmode" seemingly doesn't apply to you.

Yeah, we got a single 400 piece for slaughtering you. It doesnt make that big of a difference. Can I point out that Horde repeatedly got weapon emissary rewards, got to queue for arathi warfront with no ilvl requirement to get that 370 piece handed to you a full cycle before Alliance had access, and you've been able to breeze through with your 10% warmode bonus without consequence.

We got aggressive because it was worth it for damn near the first time all expansion.
    I just love that 90% of Alliance is clearly missing the point in this thread and is posting arguments that clearly have nothing to with this issue.

Arathi or emissary rewards are not arguments - you had the same thing. We started with warfront quest, you started with world boss, quit bitching around. You had Darkshore first now. Does Horde cry? No.

Point of this thread is about simple injustice which is free gear and free ap. 30% buff is ridiculous. I have a brother in Alliance, and thanks to this buff he farmed 40 level of Azerite neck in 2 months. I started playing in September and I have 39. Do you see my point?

Yesterday I was pugging new raid. I ported back to Zuldazar to get coins and wanted to quickly come back. It took me 30 minutes to get back to raid, because the moment I landed in city I started getting camped by alliance. I died 10 times before I got it and somehow managed to go back.

Why would I let Alliance be in my capital, my sanctuary, my safe haven, kill me dozen times and just smile saying while next Alliance players stabs me in the back. "Hey! It's all ok! You are the faction with fewer players, just go ahead and treat me as a quest mob again and again! It's ok! After all you are a refugee held by Blizzard hand and HOW DARE I POST A THREAD ABOUT IT WITH FEEDBACK THAT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG?! After all it's just "PVP"."

I have a feeling that most alliance players here misses the point of this topic and clearly don’t see an issue as long as they get their free stuff!

I’ve lost hope in Blizzard listening to feedback long time a go, because I know - they don’t, but I am gonna try one more time to post some feedback to fix this mess.

1. Make hubs guarded.
    Fix the camping of flight masters. Anyone who tries to PvP in a camp gets a painful slap by guards/flightmaster. Players need time to land, prepare, go out in the world and have a chance to look around and rest. Farming individuals in groups is not PvP, it’s a slaughter.

Give the same quest to Horde.
    Interest Horde to PvP as well and go out in the world. Make equal groups of people clash and fight for glory, personal gain and most importantly fun! We would see then which faction is the best(Horde ofc, let’s not fool ourselves :P). Right now it’s just steamrolling Horde because they have nothing to gain from forming groups because they simply have nothing to gain from it.

3. Balance shards in number of players.
    When shards are balanced, it would be easier for players to organize and form groups to strike back the raiding groups.

I'm kind of with the OP on this.

Getting ganked while out doing a World Quest? No biggie, I have WM turned on. It is to be expected.

Dying from landing on a flight path, or logging into the game, then being camped for 30+ mins. That isn't quite the same thing.

The Warmode imbalances are the issue. If there are 50 players in a zone with it on, make sure its mostly even faction wise. Half the time I log in or am at a FP, we are outnumbered at least 5-1.

Putting stronger guards in the "safe" areas isn't a terrible idea. They did it like that for most expacs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee, Blizzard, how come the Alliance gets TWO capitals in BfA?

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I'm kind of with the OP on this.

Getting ganked while out doing a World Quest? No biggie, I have WM turned on. It is to be expected.

Dying from landing on a flight path, or logging into the game, then being camped for 30+ mins. That isn't quite the same thing.

The Warmode imbalances are the issue. If there are 50 players in a zone with it on, make sure its mostly even faction wise. Half the time I log in or am at a FP, we are outnumbered at least 5-1.

Putting stronger guards in the "safe" areas isn't a terrible idea. They did it like that for most expacs.
    Well Horde also did this en mass prior to 8.1 Both Horde and Alliance do this now. I guess the answer still is "turn off WM".

Quote Originally Posted by Elidan456 View Post
    I have never seen 20+ horde standing in front of a gate with the only goal of gripping them away from the gate. Most of the time people don't even fight and just let the alliance be. I personally let them summon.

Send me a photo of 100+ skeletons in front of an instance that is not from this week.
    This shit was common place the first couple weeks of expansion with 20-40 horde sitting at Tol Barad entrance. I am not sure why you would believe it, but here is a screen shot + details on the photo that shows the date to be August 24th.

https://i.imgur.com/o0QTJlu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    Well Horde also did this en mass prior to 8.1 Both Horde and Alliance do this now. I guess the answer still is "turn off WM".
    The answer was never to turn off WM, don't be daft, it was the problem. As far as I'm concerned it still is, cause aside the reset day when we see some action and even that died down lately or appears at odd hours, otherwise I barely see any Alliance. And to be honest I haven't checked on my Alliance character for a few weeks now, but I suspect it's the same weepy rp-ers crying over the trade chat about Horde bias cause the Horde got better PVE-ers.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you don't like it, turn it off!"

-Horde, 2018

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you don't like it, turn it off or form your own group!"
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

So now we've finally come to the shitshow of Blizzard trying to balance two unbalanced factions... Seriously, just remove the rewards and bonuses from Warmode. It should only be for people who actually enjoy world PvP. We all know the rewards are just there in the first place to attract sheep so the pvpers have someone to easily gank. And with the current model it's less PvP and more like RvP (raid vs. player).
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2019-01-25 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So now we've finally come to the shitshow of Blizzard trying to balanced two unbalanced factions... Seriously, just remove the rewards and bonuses from Warmode. It should only be for people who actually enjoy world PvP. We all know the rewards are just there in the first place to attract sheep so the pvpers have someone to easily gank. And with the current model it's less PvP and more like RvP (raid vs. player).
    The funny thing is we're closer to balanced than we have been since like week 1 of the expansion, except now horde are crying bloody murder when they have to face alliance whatsoever even though they are still outnumbering alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorin View Post
    The funny thing is we're closer to balanced than we have been since like week 1 of the expansion, except now horde are crying bloody murder when they have to face alliance whatsoever even though they are still outnumbering alliance.
    Its not fun for them to be in a position where they might die, that's not supposed to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Then switch it on? What are you so scared of? Your pixels dying? It's not a big deal.

You can even look through my post history I've never once complained about being ganked, it happens but its not often enough for me to cry about it(maybe cause i like a challenge). And I've been alliance for MANY years and expansions now. Only now with Zandalari trolls im considering going Horde.
    It's all about utility. I have more fun playing with warmode talents. But I have less fun when I have to wait 30 min to finish my emissary since there is no other allies about to help me stem the stream of horde doing the azerite wq I need. So, I usually just go without it and do not care.

However, what irks me most about this is not even that. What I like most in WoW is dungeons and raiding - both things where the PvP talents are disabled anyway, meaning my class is less fun to play either way thanks to warmode. I just don't like the concept in and of itself. If it was just there for those who want to pvp, that would be fine. No bonuses, no incentives, no special talents. Just pvp if you wanna, don't if you do not want to. That's how it worked for many years.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Tread View Post
    Why weren't you posting feedback about camping then? Are we supposed to hold your hand and do it for you?
    I had no problem with it. That's why I didn't complain. lol. Remember, this is something that you opt into.

Yesterday I was pugging new raid. I ported back to Zuldazar to get coins and wanted to quickly come back. It took me 30 minutes to get back to raid, because the moment I landed in city I started getting camped by alliance. I died 10 times before I got it and somehow managed to go back.
    Then be sneaky, rez somewhere they dont see you, turn off warmode, and then go get your goddamn coins. If you say that's not possible, than that's you being bad. I've done it plenty of times in Boralus during Horde raids.

Why would I let Alliance be in my capital, my sanctuary, my safe haven, kill me dozen times and just smile saying while next Alliance players stabs me in the back.
    Dazar'alor never has been, and never was designed to be a sanctuary or a safe place. That's why there are world quests that encourage people to go into your city. Same with Alliance. So... not really sure what your trying to get at. That isn't a warmode issue, that is something that was intentionally designed by Blizzard.

1. Make hubs guarded.
    Fix the camping of flight masters. Anyone who tries to PvP in a camp gets a painful slap by guards/flightmaster. Players need time to land, prepare, go out in the world and have a chance to look around and rest. Farming individuals in groups is not PvP, it’s a slaughter.
    The entire storyline of BfA is conflict between Horde and Alliance. So you want to take away the conflict? lol

Make equal groups of people clash and fight for glory, personal gain and most importantly fun! We would see then which faction is the best
    *cough* Battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    You're right. I just personally don't enjoy that style of PvP. In fact, I avoid it. I don't take part in 1v1s out in the world when two people are already fighting. I don't jump someone when they're outnumbered 2-10v1. That just isn't my style. I will fight people for mobs, and I will defend myself. But I've never enjoyed the "ganking" mentality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So now we've finally come to the shitshow of Blizzard trying to balance two unbalanced factions... Seriously, just remove the rewards and bonuses from Warmode. It should only be for people who actually enjoy world PvP. We all know the rewards are just there in the first place to attract sheep so the pvpers have someone to easily gank. And with the current model it's less PvP and more like RvP (raid vs. player).
    This. If WM is supposed to replace PvP servers, then it shouldn't have any bonuses attached. You didn't get rewarded for playing on a PvP server.

The problem with the current situation is Blizzard have directly given the Alliance a reason to form up in large raids and camp flight points/cities. The Horde don't have that incentive (and never did).

While the imbalance needs to be fixed, you don't fix it by giving one faction an incentive to form up in enormous groups that help them progress when the other faction has an incentive to NOT make a large group (due to the fact you can't complete the only world content Horde has access to while in a raid group).

The whole situation with war mode has been handled very poorly.

All Horde filth must die.

Quote Originally Posted by Reachie View Post
    It seems your problem is with the rewards; so would you rather have the insane PVP imbalance back? Or give the Alliance a fighting chance?
    Yes 100% id rather it be imbalanced than one side get a ridiculous reward over the other just because they are afraid of turning on warmode when their faction is 4% lower in population at 120. The correct call to fix warmode would have been to make it a strictly pvp based incentive reward then all the horde players who only have it on for its raiding bonus would turn it off. The solution is NOT to give alliance 20% more AP than horde using it PLUS a free high ilvl piece of gear. That's blizzard realizing warmode was a dumb ass idea and them trying to salvage it by doing a typical blizzard fix, then saying "we fucked up, we are sorry".