Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Oh, man. I guess I've been confused this whole time. I don't care about pvp? I just want the rewards?

I'm so glad you cleared up what I want and why. It's been bugging me for awhile. I thought I just enjoyed pvp, but boy did you tell me.

For serious though, really? That's your argument? You really think not a single person enjoys pvp? Not, you know, the thousands of people who played on PVP servers before bonuses were a thing?

This level of ignorance is almost impressive, if it wasn't so sad.
    The only thing sad is here is you believing you're not an exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I don't care about PvP and I just want the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Imo they should have made it so horde gets assault on alliance zone and at same time alliance gets assault on horde zone. This way it's less likely opposing faction players will face each other because they are directed into different zones. And will also help reduce this enormous server lag.

This approach obviously too hard for blizzard's mind.
    So basically while Horde attacks Kul'Tiras the Alliance attack Zandalar without each defending their "land"? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

The way they did it works. You have a faction attacking the land while the opposite faction attempts to drive it off. The whole point of the assaults is to attack and defend. Not everyone go separate ways and attack with no one to fight against.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Not everyone go separate ways and attack with no one to fight against.
    You fight NPC's. Simple as that. No need to force PvP at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    You fight NPC's. Simple as that. No need to force PvP at all.
    That's just the bait, I mean the incursion world quests, to get both factions concentrated in one area for the time being, so they can artifically enforce the occurence of wpvp between them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    The only thing sad is here is you believing you're not an exception.
    Yeah... that doesn't even make sense. Believing I'm not an exception to "everyone pvps only for rewards" means I think I only PVP for rewards, but I clearly think I don't.

I do love how everyone on the internet seems to think they're some kind of super genius that can read everything about someone from short posts on specific topics. It's incredibly amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Oh, man. I guess I've been confused this whole time. I don't care about pvp? I just want the rewards?

I'm so glad you cleared up what I want and why. It's been bugging me for awhile. I thought I just enjoyed pvp, but boy did you tell me.

For serious though, really? That's your argument? You really think not a single person enjoys pvp? Not, you know, the thousands of people who played on PVP servers before bonuses were a thing?

This level of ignorance is almost impressive, if it wasn't so sad.
    To say every Alli player doesn’t care is extreme, but the facts are that Alli was severely overwhelmed in WM until Blizz bribed them with in game gear. It took a massive bonus buff as well as a free heroic piece of gear to get the majority interested in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    To say every Alli player doesn’t care is extreme, but the facts are that Alli was severely overwhelmed in WM until Blizz bribed them with in game gear. It took a massive bonus buff as well as a free heroic piece of gear to get the majority interested in it.
    You say that, but the second alliance out numbered horde many posts of horde whining they had to turn off warmode to quest occured. Its not an alliance / horde thing, its a people thing, people don't enjoy being outnumbered and ganked while questing, if they can get a quest with the bonus cool, if they are being outnumbered 5 to 1 they'll turn it off. I would suggest your trying to say the majority of alliance does not care for wpvp (when outnumbered) and i'd say you are correct, but nor does the majority of horde (when outnunmbered).

I've said it a few times now, but wpvp is just not a fun experience (as its only fun if you out number the ones you attack). Blizzard also encourages camping of spots farming the same people over and over to get the 25 kills, if it was a few kills? or 5 kills etc, it would of been less impactful on horde questing - but then they claim they wanted horde to turn off warmode, so i guess maybe it worked?
    Last edited by ilik2345; 2019-01-27 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    You say that, but the second alliance out numbered horde many posts of horde whining they had to turn off warmode to quest occured. Its not an alliance / horde thing, its a people thing, people don't enjoy being outnumbered and ganked while questing, if they can get a quest with the bonus cool, if they are being outnumbered 5 to 1 they'll turn it off. I would suggest your trying to say the majority of alliance does not care for wpvp (when outnumbered) and i'd say you are correct, but nor does the majority of horde (when outnunmbered).

I've said it a few times now, but wpvp is just not a fun experience (as its only fun if you out number the ones you attack). Blizzard also encourages camping of spots farming the same people over and over to get the 25 kills, if it was a few kills? or 5 kills etc, it would of been less impactful on horde questing - but then they claim they wanted horde to turn off warmode, so i guess maybe it worked?
    Except if Alli, for the majority, is legitamitely interested in PvP, they wouldn’t have been having the issues they did. Literally, the Alli interested in it had WM on, and it was a terrible experience for them. I fully admit that; however, the buff/bribe that Blizz gave to Alli that made even those not interested in PvP do it for the PvE gear reward shows that Alli had the numbers all along. If they didn’t, they still wouldn’t be able to camp FPs and quest turnins, or even the docks or Duraz’alor. The fact they can now shows they could then.
    Anyone who goes “see what it feels like!” is just being hypocritical when they used to whine of imbalance.
    Facts show that the majority of Alli just don’t care to partake in WM. If Blizz took away the buff/bribe what do you think will happen? Will Alli continue to utilize WM or will it go back to Horde just having a bigger playerbase interested in wPvP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I'm not denying that the majority likely PVP just for the bonus, but saying everyone only pvps for the bonus no exceptions is just straight up dumb and untrue.

Even with the bonus though, Horde still have significantly higher population in WM, during the recent interview they said the gap was cut in half but there's still a large gap, so large that the Alli buff might only drop 5%. The Horde will likely never get the buff, as when it gets too low Alli will turn it off and the cycle begins again.