Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing new, we can move along folks.

Another day with Ion Bullshitcostas, but this time without his pet(Lore) to say "that makes sense" after anything he says.

Mythic raiding for people who run raiding guilds isn't worth it anymore. The rewards must match the effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    I dont know whats worse, Ion and his delusional rantings that he is doing a great job, or the people that defend him
    You are exactly the problem he pointed out. Just angered and spouting nonsense instead of tryin to find a middle ground.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I keep seeing a lot of "the team feels" and less "the players want". Now I get you can't always do what people want, but I'm seeing a lot of "they'll play what we design" rather than "we'll design what they will play"

> The team is looking to improve crafting professions.

Suuuuuuuuuuuure!

You know, all of the things he's trying to justify, they worked better before in previous iterations. Maybe don't change things that work just for the sake of changing them.

I stopped listening to these bullshit lip service videos a long time ago. It's like listening to politicians. You know if they're saying words, it's most likely a lie. It's like if your mate habitually shits on your chest. You don't like it, or even like them for doing it, but you let them just keep doing it anyway because you have so much time invested in the relationship and can't just let them go.

I dont know whats worse, Ion and his delusional rantings that he is doing a great job, or the people that defend him
    If you'd at least say what's wrong with he has said lol... you just seem to be randomly ranting at nothing.

Let BS make BOE items for T-Mog. Since you'll never let us make another stunherald.

Lunar Festival will be live at 10AM Pacific Time.

What a bunch of Lawyer speak lol

7+ Year Old Account
    First I have to say: I am actually glad he brought up a lot of the issues we have so they haven't ignored them completely. So I'm happy about at least that - just not sure they will actually do anything about it. HOWEVER...

"One of the challenges with WoW is that there are very diverse audiences and play styles. When players accuse the team of being out of touch, it isn't that they don't understand players concerns, or what they'd like the game to be. The team has to keep in mind the other half dozen groups of players that want the game to be different things, often opposing things."

This is just not working. You can't have a product target SO MANY different people and think you can please everyone. You NEED to have a much, much more narrow target audience than now to build up loyal customers. If you want more people to play the game: Simply get them to be interested and join the target audience that actually cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    That's so stupid of him to say. The internet is the same as ever, if he wasn't shitting all over the game with his horrible decisions there wouldn't be mobs of people angry over his decisions. That statement just tells me that this idiot believes that the players are the problem and that he thinks he's in the right with everything he's doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely not, that worked too well for too many years.
    not only its the same, i think it less angry actually.. because its policed harder

it would be even less angry if they fixed their damn game

On the point of the Lunar Festival: if you want all the seven new toys, you're going to have to either have a stockpile of coins from previous years or you're going to have to break out the alts. There are 150 coins worth of new items this year and you can only earn 84 per character each year. Time to break out those alts and run across the world two or three times.

10+ Year Old Account
    JEsus fucking Christ Ion needs to be fired ASAP. The devs are way out of touch. And this dip shit still thinks Azerite is doing well.
    I hope you realize that you are the exact type of person he is talking about...you're angry to the point that you aren't even listening. When he says there are flaws in the system and they are continuing to make big changes to the system, that certainly does not say that he thinks it is doing well. Open your fucking ears. It is one thing to disagree with someone, but you are contributing nothing to helping solve the problems if you aren't even capable of listening.

I doubt you are a reasonable person, given your post history, so this will probably just fall on deaf ears. Feel free to call me a Blizzard shill or whatever other buzzword people are using.

World of Warcraft comedy hour brought to you by Ion Hazzikostas

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post

This is just not working. You can't have a product target SO MANY different people and think you can please everyone. You NEED to have a much, much more narrow target audience than now to build up loyal customers. If you want more people to play the game: Simply get them to be interested and join the target audience that actually cares.
    The vast majority of the playerbase are the casuals. They are also the easiest to cater for. Building a game that only appeals to the one-percenters makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    The vast majority of the playerbase are the casuals. They are also the easiest to cater for. Building a game that only appeals to the one-percenters makes no sense whatsoever.
    Azerite armor is not good.
    And if you're trying to appease the non 1%, what do they get to do that's "fun"?
    World Quests?

We're at the point where everything is about getting a big number and not doing things simply because they're fun.

Mage tower, Chromie's death were fun.
    What's BfA got?

Want to make Professions better? Bring back gear customization like Wrath had. Currently Alchemy is the only thing that makes money as a profession. Yeah it was a pain in the ass at times to wait to upgrade your stuff at the end of the raid but is it that big of a deal to put on an item RIGHT then when you get it? Bring back Spell threads, more enchants, Belt Buckles, Meta Gems, hell more gems in general. The Glyphs would need to be changed but a decent change would to bring back Reforging but need something Scribe made to be able to reforge. Scribe could build buffs to make up for missing your priest or your DH or something like that.