Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    Every time they show it people throw a fit about him being too strong and a mary sue self insert.
    But he wasn't raised by Arthas with a great boost unlike Sylvanas, his bio book states he gave her a lot of powers, he by no means has the power level of the screecher, this is the same with Anduin somethings they are show with more power than they shouldn't have
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    But he wasn't raised by Arthas with a great boost unlike Sylvanas, his bio book states he gave her a lot of powers, he by no means has the power level of the screecher, this is the same with Anduin somethings they are show with more power than they shouldn't have
    He was made stronger and more powerful when he was empowered by the val'kyr and given his new body.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

He was made stronger and more powerful when he was empowered by the val'kyr and given his new body.
    But that doesn't make him any stronger than an orc, in a good war he lost in a fist fight with Saurfang(although the old orc barely won) but he still wayyy below in power level than the screecher, he should be more like Shaw, good tactician but not an op fighter, leave that to Rokhan or Rexxar who by race are stronger than humans
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Because they don't want to use Rokhan apparently
    Eh, they can't use Rokhan, since he's too badass to use.

Better to use Nathanos the Peasant instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    But that doesn't make him any stronger than an orc, in a good war he lost in a fist fight with Saurfang(although the old orc barely won) but he still wayyy below in power level than the screecher, he should be more like Shaw, good tactician but not an op fighter, leave that to Rokhan or Rexxar who by race are stronger than humans
    I mean I'd be shocked if Sylvanas could beat Saurfang in a fistfight either. Thats not her skillset.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Severance View Post
    He's always been an asshole, but that's kind of the problem. Even with Dark Mirror, he's basically the same jerk he's been since Vanilla. It's not fun to be constantly insulted and badgered by him, but when he eventually gets his comeuppance I'll gleefully grin. Besides, there's a bunch of great Horde characters, including Forsaken. He doesn't need to be everywhere.
    Nathanos is great - I enjoy the snark and appreciate that he doesn't kowtow to the Champion with deference as most other NPC's do. But I also agree with you, when Nathanos meets his end (hopefully violently and quite by surprise) there is going to a great deal of heart-warming schadenfreude in my soul.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I mean I'd be shocked if Sylvanas could beat Saurfang in a fistfight either. Thats not her skillset.
    She has superhuman strenght also magic increase your stats, this is why khadgar can survives being stabbed in the heart with dark msgic infused blades

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    To be fair, he have developed as an ass... so they have a point to dislike him, but also, i think that's the point of his character, he's not supposed to be a likeable character, so IMHO is ok
    I like Nathanos, not only because his name is similar to mine, but he is a legit troll programmed in-game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I like Nathanos, not only because his name is similar to mine, but he is a legit troll programmed in-game.
    you mean an edgelord

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you mean an edgelord
    Edging is fun until you arrive then almost pass out, am I doing it right?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Is Rexxar any different? In Shrine of Storms he's all "I'll have your head!", then spend entire fight stunned and then "hehe, we won!"
    That's just poor fight design and presentation. However, at no point does he treat your character like a brainless grunt who's barely competent to follow his instruction. If Nathanos was there, he'd probably be all like "The Warchief will not be pleased that you let that mongrel control your feeble minds. Pull yourself together and be like me, who totally did all the work."

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    Nathanos is a lot of fun. We needed more Forsaken characters
    Find it hard to consider him a Forsaken. What we need are more Undead reps who are actually proper forsaken and not humans with dark skin.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Find it hard to consider him a Forsaken. What we need are more Undead reps who are actually proper forsaken and not humans with dark skin.
    I don't think getting the Dark Ranger upgrade makes Nathanos non-Forsaken. He spent an appreciable period as a rotting corpse all through to Legion, after all, and with his service to both Sylvanas and the Forsaken he's earned the upgrade.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Do you know how many ranger lords exist in this world? How many human ranger lords have ever existed?

Nathanos' accomplishments were unprecedented. He was a tactical genius, responsible for Alliance victories spanning a decade of conflict.

And now... the champion of the Forsaken.

No. This cannot be. Order must be restored.

Gather an army. Return to the Plagues with your army and destroy the Blightcaller.

I wish you luck. Truly, you will need it for this battle.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...e_Restored.jpg

Once classic hits I will pretend everything that happened after was just a bad dream.
    Lol someone should make an alt account and RP as Nathanos like the Alleria person.

My issue with Nathanos is that he has ZERO accomplishments under his belt, yet is the right hand of Sylvanas, and has the gall to take down to Horde heroes that defeated old gods, aspect dragons, demon lords, like said heroes are low-ranking incompetent peons fresh out of their homes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't say he is not Forsaken anymore, but i do agree that it would be nice to have more Forsaken character that are relevant that actually look like the playable option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Lol someone should make an alt account and RP as Nathanos like the Alleria person.
    How could you RP as Nathanos without getting banned?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrunner01 View Post
    If you had read Warcraft Chronicle you'd know better. Players are being credited with the killing of pretty much every raid encounter from Vanilla throughout Wrath of the Lich King, Onyxia being an exception.
    wait....so I'm expected to understand a situation before commenting about it's ruined the game this time? BLASPHEMY.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    To be fair, he have developed as an ass... so they have a point to dislike him, but also, i think that's the point of his character, he's not supposed to be a likeable character, so IMHO is ok
    Nah, he was an ass from day one. But he was a funny ass. You do a bunch of quests for him back in classic he tells you if you keep it up he might have to "promote you from imbecile to mental deficient first class."
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But Danuser already does that.

All I know is I killed him and took his head back to SW in Vanilla. How the fuck did he regrow his head???
    Thats the wrong question. The real question is 'How is it possible for someone to be so incompetent to take wrong head".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    My issue with Nathanos is that he has ZERO accomplishments under his belt, yet is the right hand of Sylvanas, and has the gall to take down to Horde heroes that defeated old gods, aspect dragons, demon lords, like said heroes are low-ranking incompetent peons fresh out of their homes.
    To be fair, with horde characters dying left and right, having no accomplishments is a norm.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn’t even make sense. Forsaken are just dead humans anyway. Nathanos fits the bill. I wish we had the choice of his model so we wouldn’t have stupid blacksmiths who seem to make plate armour without elbows or knees
    Me not that kind of Orc!