Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Attention students. I have received a number of credible leads and have taken drastic action as a result. He was found to be hording a number of lunch trays I am removing him from school pending full investigation. hopefully this will resolve the ongoing food issues.

D4 Vote Count

4. Val the Moofia Boss - Graeham(172), Marack(174), Dupti(194), Danner(195)
    2. Danner - Listo95(159), Val(170)
    1. Crackleslap - Nefarious Tea(166)

with 9 players it takes 5 to lynch. With 7 votes cast it takes 4 for majority.

Welcome Val - You are a town Doc (Lunch Tray Tom)

Rumor on the playground is that some troublemakers are going to start a food fight at lunch today. You don't really like the idea of people making messes so you've decided to use Lunch trays to try and minimize the chaos by blocking shots.

Abilities:

Heal:: Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to heal them. They will be protected from a single kill. You may not target the same person on consecutive nights but you may target yourself.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

You have 24 hours to enter any night actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I hope you're all happy with yourselves. Not only did you cause me to suspend one of the honor students today but now the lunch monitor has been injured and had to go to the ER. That was pretty brutal whoever though a pot of boiling pasta water on him. Please, please, please tell me who is responsible for these atrocities! My job is at stake here and I can't go back to being a school bus driver!!!

N4 - Zexism playing a town cop was injured on the job

Welcome Zexism - You are a town cop (Lunch Monitor Mike)

Rumor on the playground is that some troublemakers are going to start a food fight at lunch today. You won't have any of that. Order must be maintained and as lunch monitor it is your duty to ensure that.

Abilities:

Investigate: Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Town", "Scum", or "No Result".
    Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

With 7 players remaining it takes 4 to lynch. You have extra time since night ended early!

@Crackleslap @Danner @dupti @Graeham II @listo95 @Marack @Nefarious Tea
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2019-01-29 at 04:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay good going both Val and Zex... WHY DID NEITHER OF YOU CLAIM ANYTHING!?!?!? Okay I went back through Zex’s posts and only things I saw were suspicions of Nef and Danner.

I’m pretty sure after the town lynch yesterday that dupti fleeced us all and is scum, along with Danner (the only person of whom Val was suspicious).

Town is right fucked w/o TPRs now, and it’s lylo today with a three man scum team. Literally can’t be four scum with 7 alive or they’d have won last night.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, Danner and dupti have all voted on the two successful townie lynches, and both voted on the same person on the non lynch on day 3.

- - - Updated - - -

The only question then is who their third scum buddy is.

Is it Graeham, who also voted on the successful townie lynches?

Is it Listo, who voted on Crackle, a townie, dupti, and Danner?

Is it Marack, who voted on Graeham day one, abstained day two, voted on Zex, and a confirmed town?

Is it Crackle, who voted on two unknowns and Shinela?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean shit; dupti was harping on Danner but dropped the hammer on Val. SUSPICIOUS AS FUCK when Val flipped town.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I've been wrong about literally everything so far in this game, but...

vote: Nefarious Tea

- - - Updated - - -

Zex should have claimed, I guess he didn't have any guilties. But it bears looking through his post history anyway. Next up!

Val probably had no good chance to claim anything. And that's largely my fault.

I can for sure say that I would not have trusted a doc claim from Val after that opening post of his yesterday. I was more or less baiting him to claim "cop", as I thought he was scum for sure, and claiming cop would have been the logical option for him (I wonder if he wanted us to think he was the cop).
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    @Danner Val was definitely baiting a night kill for last night. We didn't know what his plan was exactly, but it seemed obvious too me he was trying too get targeted last night. Claiming there was no VTs left was very obvious he's trying to soak something. It's just about whether debating this is his last gasp at defence or really is trying a town play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I’m pretty sure after the town lynch yesterday that dupti fleeced us all and is scum, along with Danner (the only person of whom Val was suspicious).

Town is right fucked w/o TPRs now, and it’s lylo today with a three man scum team. Literally can’t be four scum with 7 alive or they’d have won last night.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, Danner and dupti have all voted on the two successful townie lynches, and both voted on the same person on the non lynch on day 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it Marack, who voted on Graeham day one, abstained day two, voted on Zex, and a confirmed town?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean shit; dupti was harping on Danner but dropped the hammer on Val. SUSPICIOUS AS FUCK when Val flipped town.
    well this is desperate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

Zex should have claimed, I guess he didn't have any guilties.
    Inno checks can be just as useful though. I'm guessing he either did not have any inno checks alive, missed some checks due to not being around or just never got to soft his claims. It's also possible that he only had 1 and given the fact that a GF is alive perhaps he just didn't want to share it. I don't really know.

I think the fact that he was killed tonight makes me believe scum either have a rolecop or they had a really strong reason to believe Zex was the cop/tpr, because otherwise it was a really strange kill to make.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crackleslap and @listo95 there is a town between the two of you. Technically it is possible that both of you are town if Danner and/or Graeham is scum.

I have to believe Danner is town for the whole martyr shit yesterday, but I am not so certain on Graeham as I was at the start of last day

I'm positive Nef is scum and I believe that Marack is most likely scum as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I called Zex out several times for not putting out a single vote, I think it is fair to assume he never had a guilty check. The only vote he ever put out was on Val, who is now confirmed town. Man if we had lynched Zex yesterday that would pretty much have cost us the game as that would probably have resulted in Val getting lynched today.
    Definitely possible Zex had inno checks, but I don't really get anything solid from his posts

- - - Updated - - -

We are most likely lynching Nef today, but I'd like to hear from everyone else because I'm having a difficult time making up the exact team now that I have to consider Graeham an option as well. (especially seeing as all the possible wagons were on town when he tried to help secure a lynch).

I'm still of the impression that Crackle and Listo are not scumbuddies.

I'm very positive that Nef is mafia. Marack's post yesterday when debating who to vote was very scummy, but I don't think that's enough in itself to settle on him being scum just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti Well I know I am town so... But I am getting ready to go to sleep now so I will respond to anything that happens while I'm asleep.

Okay Nef I will respond to you simply because you are actively trying and I really do like that.

Val was the doc, who he was suspicious of isn't really that relevant, you have found town suspicious as well, does that mean you are scum? (You are 99% scum, but not because you found a town suspicious).
    Zex was the cop and he found you suspicious. I do not believe he had a guilty check on you, but given the fact that you seem to push the idea that Danner is more likely to be scum because the doc found him suspicious, surely you should mention the fact that the cop found you suspicious. Point is it doesn't matter. Town have reads, them dying does not mean their reads are correct - sure it is possible they are, but trying to push the idea that Danner is scum because Val thought so is ridiculous. There are several reasons to believe Danner is scum, this is not one of them.

Allow me to rephrase; Danner and dupti have all voted on the only two successful lynches. Also we did NOT both vote on the same non lynch day 3 - in fact you voted on the same player as me (Zex), Danner voted on Val who I defended.

We have had 2 no lynches this game which is pathetic and if you really want to talk about this, then all of the players who prevented town from getting a lynch deserves way more flack than the people trying to help secure a lynch. The only way for town to win and kill mafia is by lynching - scum does not need to lynch a single player to win.

Regarding players who prevent town from getting a lynch through; your Crackle vote was useless. Crackle was unlikely to get lynched at that point, we were in mylo/potentially lylo, what you did was put a vote on a new wagon only to disappear later for the rest of the day. You even tried to push scum on both Val and Danner and listed several reasons to lynch them, but yet instead you opted to vote for Crackle. I believe that if you were town then you would have known you should have went with an already existing wagon at that point because a) we were in the middle of the day, b) short days, c) already no lynched twice. Without commenting on the actual vote on Crackle because he could very well be scum, what you did was make it harder for town to get a lynch through in potential lylo. That's not a very town thing to do.

I think the fact that you want to throw so much shade on people voting on town while not being part of a successful lynch yourself and not even having a vote out day 2, seems to suggest you are being way to careful with your votes because you are scared to be part of a lynch on town, which is way more likely to come from a scum perspective. Town should never be afraid to be part of a lynch on a town, especially not if the alternative is a no lynch unless they have a really strong reason to believe the player is town (more on this soon). Town should follow his reads, vote on them and try to secure lynches. Putting out a single vote on the same player 8 days in a row and leaving there is useless.

As for the actual lynches.

Shinela: Calling people out for voting on Shinela is questionable. As for me I had actually moved my vote to Val a moment after voting on Shinela. I had forgotten to unvote, so my vote was still on Shinela, sure you can claim that it was some weird ass play from me but that makes no sense and given we know both of them are town at this point it doesn't even matter. You also admitted yourself that you would have voted on Shinela IF you had been around, so I do not think you are in a position to blame any of the votes on Shinela. We had no lynched day 1 and Shinela was pretty much the only real alternative day 1 so people helped secure the lynch, which is what you should have been doing as town. (But once again, you admitted you would have voted)

Val: You thought I was town yesterday and had already expressed interest in lynching either Danner or Val, so yeah, once again you can try to backpedal as much as you want to, but you would have voted on both of them as well.

Point is both of the wagons you try to call us out for, you would have voted on yourself based on what you have said. So you now trying to claim this is scummy is not being consistent with your own logic.

If you were town you should be more interested in my reasoning for voting on Val, not the actual fact that I voted on him. I think it is rather obvious that the reason you try to paint the votes as scummy is because you believe you would be scumread for putting them out which had resulted in you being careful with the votes even though you claimed you would have voted on both of them. This is very much a scum mindset.

If you check why I voted on Val, the reasons were very clear. Danner is a player I respect a lot, he never tries to appeal to emotion as scum simply to be townread and he has never done a martyr play before. So him making a martyr play in itself is a bit telling. If he is scum, then that is the most embarassing thing I have seen him do so far but hopefully that isn't the case.
    Anyway, keep that in mind while considering the the fact that if Danner is scum there was NO reason for him to do that - both wagons were tied at 3 votes and deadline was in like 5 minutes and I was the only player around. Why would he risk lynching himself when it was the easiest no lynch in the world? That would be a shitty move to his teammates as well in my opinion, especially considering that it is very likely that it would have revealed his teammates (seeing as the wagons were tied it is very likely that he would have been supported by his teammates).
    What this confirmed to me is that either Danner was doing a pathetic play - or that he was town. It also confirmed to me that if Danner was scum, then there is no way it is a 4 man team, as there was no reason for him to try to throw away a secured victory, which was why I clearly stated I just straight up lose to a 4 man team.
    This means that I have to believe Danner is town for the play and I have to believe it is a 3 man team. If it is a 3 man team, then Val could definitely be scum and he was the only alternative train - I clearly stated several times that I'm not sure I would have wanted the lynch to be between Val and Danner at all, but I don't think that is going to help me much as I most likely would have tried to lynch zex instead, which would have lost us the game most likely.

You can ignore everything I just said and simply claim "voted on town!11111111 scum!" but that seems rather desperate.

Anyway, voting on town =/= scummy. Everyone in this game so far has voted on town. Zex only vote all game has been on Val. You already admitted you would have voted on Shinela, you voted on Zex and then you put a vote on Crackle yesterday, who was unlikely to ever be lynched to be fair. I don't think bringing up votes is the best way you could have approached this.

Why don't you answer that question yourself? Who do you think is on a scum team with me and Danner?

Uh.. sure if you ignore the context.
    Last edited by dupti; 2019-01-29 at 12:43 PM.

There are times where I have to question myself - what if Dupti is fooling me hard.
    The bottom line is - I seriously doubt it after his posts yesterday, and if he did fool me, he is a worthy winner.

Nefarious Tea was my primary scum suspect on the grounds of being Val's accomplice.
    I do not have that read anymore, so it's all about following Dupti's reasoning here.

I'm effectively sticking to "the plan".

It would however be great if others could chime in.
    Do you agree with Nef being scum? Do you not? Why? Why not? Or maybe just talk about the weather?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not convinced that Danner is scum, though admittedly that's based on the context of previous games and his general dislike of the alignment. The tone and depth of his posts is very different as Town compared to when he's scum.

Dupti feels genuine to me in his contributions, so I'm willing to trust him at this point. Ironically, the fact that he reexamined his read on me when I moved my vote on Val is what makes me think that he's trustworthy. He could have easily kept quiet about that but he didn't and it shows that he's looking at things from multiple angles. Scum, typically, don't do that unless strictly necessary.

Crackle, Marack and Listo have been fairly quiet. Listo less so than the other two. I've unfortunately been quieter and more distracted than I'd have liked this time around as well so I can't condemn them too much for that. Zexism and Robo were very much in the same situation so I'm not convinced that it's alignment indicative so much as an unfortunate situation.

As for Nef...his post does read a little oddly to me. At a time when we need to be extremely cautious as to ensure that there isn't an incorrect lynch all he has really done has painted everybody but himself as potentially scum. It's as if he wants to see which way the wind will blow before committing to a lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay on trust I feel like the only person I truly feel safe trusting right now is Dupti. After Danner's stuff from today and end of day yesterday I would say he is a slight lean town, Graeham also goes in that same spot. So that leaves Marack, Nef, and Crackle as my top suspects for mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    well this is desperate
    You don't say. Either a scum gets lynched today or we lose.

I think the fact that he was killed tonight makes me believe scum either have a rolecop or they had a really strong reason to believe Zex was the cop/tpr, because otherwise it was a really strange kill to make.
    Not... really? There's few enough town left; killing Zex, whom I was suspicious of enough to try and get a lynch on, and you were suspicious of yesterday implicates us both.

I have to believe Danner is town for the whole martyr shit yesterday, but I am not so certain on Graeham as I was at the start of last day

I'm positive Nef is scum and I believe that Marack is most likely scum as well.
    Town, or a calculated play? "Accidentally" not actually switching to a self-vote followed by a quick hammer on Val with you with only a couple of minutes left in the game day looks rather scummy.

We are most likely lynching Nef today, but I'd like to hear from everyone else because I'm having a difficult time making up the exact team now that I have to consider Graeham an option as well. (especially seeing as all the possible wagons were on town when he tried to help secure a lynch).

I'm very positive that Nef is mafia. Marack's post yesterday when debating who to vote was very scummy, but I don't think that's enough in itself to settle on him being scum just yet.
    Sure as the tide, if you want to hand scum the game follow Danner and vote for me.

In mafia 112, Graeham and Listo were smooth AF criminals on the scum team and it was almost literally the last second on the mylo day that they won. That mafia aligned drunk lying-like-a-sidewalk Graeham did was as well-played as it was infuriating, and it's made me paranoid that Graeham and Listo are just automatically scum, even as much as I hate metagaming. (Which is seemingly a low-level suspicion most people have about Graeham >.>) That's a large part of why I never really answered my own "who's the 3rd scum" questions (the other part was writing on my phone, which is another kind of miserable experience). That, and the pressure of lylo.

(You are 99% scum, but not because you found a town suspicious.
    I'd definitely like to know what your logic is for why you think that.

But look, let's say you and Danner are indeed town. Who does that leave as possible scum? Graeham, Listo, Crackle, and Marack. Of those, you have mentioned several times that you find Marack mildly scummy. What about his posting makes him look like mafia? Because I'm not really seeing your logic there after looking at his posts and votes. I argued Crackle was scummy (enough to vote on him), but that's almost entirely predicated on Danner and you being town. If you're not, then Crackle isn't scummy. Which doesn't put us any closer to useful information.

I think the fact that you want to throw so much shade on people voting on town while not being part of a successful lynch yourself and not even having a vote out day 2, seems to suggest you are being way to careful with your votes because you are scared to be part of a lynch on town, which is way more likely to come from a scum perspective. Town should never be afraid to be part of a lynch on a town, especially not if the alternative is a no lynch unless they have a really strong reason to believe the player is town (more on this soon). Town should follow his reads, vote on them and try to secure lynches. Putting out a single vote on the same player 8 days in a row and leaving there is useless.
    As a person (irrespective of the mafia game) I hate being wrong, and yes, I'm terrified of lynching a town because it means it's one less person mafia have to NK or convince town to lynch in order to win.

Val: You thought I was town yesterday and had already expressed interest in lynching either Danner or Val, so yeah, once again you can try to backpedal as much as you want to, but you would have voted on both of them as well.
    My voting on Crackle was borne of two things: a) the consideration that you and Danner might indeed be town yesterday, and b) there was a single vote out when I made mine. I was trying to get something to happen when the expectation that I would not be on later.

If you were town you should be more interested in my reasoning for voting on Val, not the actual fact that I voted on him. I think it is rather obvious that the reason you try to paint the votes as scummy is because you believe you would be scumread for putting them out which had resulted in you being careful with the votes even though you claimed you would have voted on both of them. This is very much a scum mindset.
    Which was what? That you thought Danner was town? Well, we lynched Val because of that and he flipped doc. You don't think that makes you and Danner look just a little suspicious? And yes, I paranoically expect to be read as scum for voting on anyone who flips town. Which yes is a little hypocritical considering that's why I argued you and Danner are potentially scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    As for Nef...his post does read a little oddly to me. At a time when we need to be extremely cautious as to ensure that there isn't an incorrect lynch all he has really done has painted everybody but himself as potentially scum. It's as if he wants to see which way the wind will blow before committing to a lynch.
    The problem is that I feel like I'm missing something to securely pin down who's scum. If Danner and Dupti are scum, then I have no idea who the 3rd is. If they're not scum, then who of the other four players are? I don't know that either because the gutfeel of Crackle, Marack and either you or Listo is a stupid way to try and vote. Not to mention a lot of my suspicion of Crackle and Marack is based on dupti, whom I have argued could strongly be scum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Nef

He is scum

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Vote: Nef

He is scum
    I spent an hour and a half writing that and that's how you respond? It makes me feel like you didn't even read it

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally:

Unless Marack and Danner are both scum, I'm at L-2.

Welp, gg scum you played us.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I AM at L-2. I mean unless Danner and Marack are both scum, I’m about to get hammered. And scum win.

5+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Nefarious Tea

- - - Updated - - -

(Which is seemingly a low-level suspicion most people have about Graeham >.>)
    ...not at all helped by this game, I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh game is over? Thank fuck. Seriously the participation by some was utter shit. (myself included somewhat)

I’m guessing Danner was town then if Marack couldn’t even be bothered with the pretense of a post.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was pretty bad (activity) Though somewhat warped by this day phase, the moment danner placed a vote we were planning to hammer but it literally took this long too get 3 of us online.

Though when you have val, nef, danner and dupti all fighting amongst each other its very easy too hide as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    It was pretty bad (activity) Though somewhat warped by this day phase, the moment danner placed a vote we were planning to hammer but it literally took this long too get 3 of us online.

Though when you have val, nef, danner and dupti all fighting amongst each other its very easy too hide as scum.
    I should have called out Danner immediately for all the good it would have done in convincing dupti I was town.

Also I wouldn’t call it hiding so much as “posting nothing of substance” lol