How long / time consuming to unlock Nightborne Allied race now ?

I played Legion, but never got exalted with Nightfallen in Suramar, I didn't care to do long quest lines and World Quests there, as at that point I was gearing up via M+ and Raiding, and really didn't step foot in Suramar again once I was 110, except just flying into Nighthold Raid.

Anyways, I have always liked the female Night Elf race, for years in my opinion a female Night Elf wearing a cool Warrior Plate transmog set just looks so cool, and bad ass.

Couple questions;

- Are the Nightborne basically Night Elf skins just for the Horde now ? If you put a female Nightborne next to a female Night Elf, both wearing the same Warrior mog set, do they look almost identical ?

- And I checked my 4 characters that I played through Legion, and none of them have Nightfallen exalted, not even close. I think my highest guy has them at Honored, and just the beginning Honored.

- So to unlock the Nightborne Allied Race now, as of patch 8.1, what's the quick fast path ? I first need to get to exalted with Nightfallen #1 still? if so, what's the best path to do so ? If not, what other options do I have ?

- - - Updated - - -

So I need a minimum of a level 110 Horde character to unlock Nightborne ? Which I have several 120's of both Horde and Alliance. Just none of them have much Nightfallen rep.

I would say maybe 2 weeks? Since you are honored and the Suramar quest line does give you a good amount of rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    I would say maybe 2 weeks? Since you are honored and the Suramar quest line does give you a good amount of rep.
    Thanks, so I need to just hearth to Dal, then Flight Path to Suramar, and look for a quest to get started doing the Nightfallen stuff ? It's been so long since I've been in that zone doing anything meaningful.

I'll take my Blood Elf Paladin, Level 120 i374, which he at least was honored with Nightfallen, and I guess look for lowbie quests in the zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Thanks, so I need to just hearth to Dal, then Flight Path to Suramar, and look for a quest to get started doing the Nightfallen stuff ? It's been so long since I've been in that zone doing anything meaningful.

I'll take my Blood Elf Paladin, Level 120 i374, which he at least was honored with Nightfallen, and I guess look for lowbie quests in the zone?
    Since they are low to you, yes. Try looking up a guide and then checking each quest to see if its flagged as completed by you if you really have too. Also, don't forget to do kirin tor and nightfallen emissary quests. Do not use the badges until you get a rep buff from darkmoon fair. If you're still doing it by then. Also, if you have 350 ilevel followers, they should be able to do rep quests too.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Since they are low to you, yes. Try looking up a guide and then checking each quest to see if its flagged as completed by you if you really have too. Also, don't forget to do kirin tor and nightfallen emissary quests. Do not use the badges until you get a rep buff from darkmoon fair. If you're still doing it by then. Also, if you have 350 ilevel followers, they should be able to do rep quests too.
    Get BTW quest, nicely shows you the whole chain and where you are and next steps

As to looks, they are close, but not entirely so. Their animations and profile tend to be different to be noticable. I also see surprisingly few of them on horde side.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    - Are the Nightborne basically Night Elf skins just for the Horde now ? If you put a female Nightborne next to a female Night Elf, both wearing the same Warrior mog set, do they look almost identical ?
    Pretty much. They have a different skin colors and i think all of them have shimmering tatoos that NEs don't have. Aside from that at least the women look exactly like NEs. I play a female nightborne hunter and all combat animations are the same, they have a different idle animation though (they do not jump up and down but instead do the blood elf "look bored left and right" animation and they don't have the roll while jumping animation. Aside from that they look the same and look really good in armor (something rare on Horde side).

And they are super-rare, i don't think i have ever seen another nightborne at max level.