Did you? *spoilers*

Did you leave Theron to die? Bit late to the party with this but just doing the Chiss stuff for the first time. Have to say this is the fist time as playing full dark side when i felt like an utter bastard.

nah, i understood what he did.

he was stupid, and it was a convoluted and useless plan, but i wasn't about to kill a legit friend for doing what he thought was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Did you leave Theron to die? ...SNIP....
    I did. He turned into a a clueless has been that was more like a novice than experienced agent.

You can read the plethora of reason why he should die on reddit or swtor own forums but one that always stuck out to me was the secret code that Lana and Theron created. It was mentioned in story that only the two of them knew how to decode it. The story writers put that in and wanted to make sure you knew that little tidbit of important info. but then Theron says there was no way to let you know anything. If only that dumb-ass had a secret made up language he could have used before handing over the map, nearly killing you a couple times because he "hoped" you have the chops to survive (thank goodness the story writers didn't know I died to the fire in the train the first time jumping down that hole)

By the time we got to the end I had about enough of him. When given the choice, he had to go after all that garbage. Of course I blame the unskilled writers at bioware for all that garbage but thats what we have to deal with at this point in the game.
    Last edited by quras; 2019-01-29 at 02:11 PM.

Well to be honest, even if he did wrong, I don't think it's right to kill friend, maybe it because I associate my character with real me

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    spoilers - it`s not good

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't got to that point in the storyline yet but I won't be doing that because he's my Jugg's hubby