Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Wtf is black protest? xD
    its where black people stop traffic on a major highway at rush hour because some white person exists
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Racist shit like "black protest" or white guilt or anything labeling something by race doesn't help anyone. It keeps racism alive. Anyone can be a piece of shit or an amazing person. Race has nothing to do with any of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Black protest.... is what exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Noooo. Why did you respond? The situation was being handled so well. If you don’t feed it, it will go away.
    Presumably, any protest primarily regarding a black issue, nonsensical or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by mber341 View Post
    There's a video, clearly showing white powder being thrown.
    not by her though, unless she is a lot darker than she looked in the interview.

Again, for people who scream so much about freedom and about how many guns you have, some Americans seems to live in abject terror of any kind of protest, I mean unless it involve conspiring for seceding to perpetuate slavery.

They are especially terrorized of those dangerous, violent, vile protests, that involve people blocking streets ! THE HORROR ! Not like patriotic protests, like seals cosplaying as SEALS screaming with foam in the mouth that they are ready to take weapons to kill the Kenyan Muslim (they have big boom boom sticks that make lots of noise, so they are legit, not like dangerous antifas ''terrorists'' who kick garbage cans)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    She isn't being held for throwing white powder, I believe a friend of her is. She reportedly assaulted a police officer in a separate incident at the same meeting.

This seems a little premature, she was arrested and is in jail, no mention of a court case yet. They could bail them out if they felt that strongly about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only people that can get away with stuff is the Jews.

"Dude you just shot that man in cold blood!"
    "Oi Vey! Its OK I'm a 4th generation Holocaust Survivor!"
    "But... you... sh-"
    "HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR!!"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    The only people that can get away with stuff is the Jews.

"Dude you just shot that man in cold blood!"
    "Oi Vey! Its OK I'm a 4th generation Holocaust Survivor!"
    "But... you... sh-"
    "HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR!!"
    So edgy. So tough. So hilarious. I can only reply with my full endorsement of the Confederacy, precursor of the fair treatment of LGBT people.

https://goo.gl/images/RfT9Bg

The Heroic Last Stand of the CSA Head of State
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-01-29 at 05:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    And here, I will repeat it, calmly and constructively, if crudely.

For people with such a large army and so many guns they love to brag about, American edgelords seems to live in abject terror of ''riots'' that would be barely qualified as such in Canada. Maybe you need a trillion more dollars to deal with such national security threats as a trash cans burnt in Berkeley and a single bike lock assault in 2 years.

Considering the free pass charming fellows in ghost costumes got for murdering around 6000 American citizens, cry me a river for edgelords terrorized by BLM terrible crime spree of, uh, burning trash cans (instead of houses of African Americans with African-American inside) breaking windows (instead of lynching an Italian in Alabama because you heard a Pole talked to a white woman in Arkansas) or even stealing MAGA hats (instead of robbing people of their voting rights and treating them like animals for 100 years because they could not cope with having lost their little slaver insurrection)

- - - Updated - - -

Take a wild, wild, wild guess.
    The stuff in parentheses will (willfully) go over people's heads.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    And we know you are one of the people who is always on the side of the illegal immigrant/criminal/welfare bum/non white male etc.

BLM NEVER thinks a black person is guilty. They are always saying police are in the wrong. They are 100% racist and just don't want the law applied to black people, no matter what they do.

- - - Updated - - -

It's black people protesting over black people being held accountable for crimes. They think black people are unfairly targeted, rather than black men causing the most crime per capita, which is the reality. They are saying if a white person did the same, nothing would happen, which is false.
    Anyone who doesn't want to be a statistic shouldn't make themselves one. The only way to change the statistics is for whatever group of people leads that trend to collectively get their shit together. That leads to the whole accountability thing that apparently the left doesn't understand these days. If you aren't accountable, you won't succeed in life, because you will never understand where you have gone wrong and won't improve.

Simple, construsctive question

Look at yourself in a mirror. Can you, genuinely, say that BLM is way more violent than the Gilets Jaunes in France ? The usual suspects love calling French cowards. Are you seeing French frothing with foam at the mouth than the Gilets Jaunes, who did far more than BLM, are a mortal threat ? Are you seeing Emmanuel Macron squeak like a rat that they need to be machine gunned for blocking traffic ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    Correct. Not by her but by her friend. Dr. Abdullah allegedly assaulted a cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fathewathe View Post
    You obviously are pushing some kind of agenda or you would have mentioned the part where witnesses questioned whether any powder was thrown at all.
    Hello leftist conspiracy theorist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember when alt-righters at big rallies were throwing water and insults at the other side, and every single alt-righter on these forums was going "omg water can't hurt you unless your feelings are hurt, stop being such fucking snowflakes!"

Good times.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Remember when alt-righters at big rallies were throwing water and insults at the other side, and every single alt-righter on these forums was going "omg water can't hurt you unless your feelings are hurt, stop being such fucking snowflakes!"

Good times.
    Yeah. Link me the video of a mass of white people surrounding 1 "woman of color" and throwing eggs and garbage at her because she supports the left? Or the video of white people pulling a black guy out of his car and beating him up because they were mad Obama won? Oh... you cant hmmm. I link the opposite of these though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    The only way to change the statistics is for whatever group of people leads that trend to collectively get their shit together.
    Are you kidding me? Black people are trying to effect change and shitbags are calling them terrorists for it. So much for that horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Also what is " Black protest"? Is it just protesting with the race of the people protesting attached? Anyone know?
    I'd assume from context that they feel that when Black people protest, they are punished more often and more heavily than white people, thus in effect criminalising any form of protests by black people, which she calls "black protest". I have no idea if this holds up to scrutiny, but I'm pretty sure that's what she believes.

LOL did you see the video on the news article I included? It shows a video with exactly that. There is no agenda here. I stated a fact that the powder was thrown lol. Watch the video. I'm also wondering what "black protest" is. Is it the same thing as a protest. Pretty odd labeling it that.

- - - Updated - - -
    @s_bushido
    Correct. I didn't say she threw powder. I said her friend did. But correct alleged assault was mentioned and I agree with you there. The question remains. What is " Black protest " as they mentioned in the petition many times and its in the comments on it.

- - - Updated - - -

A little too wild. But I note your troll.
    We live in a world of labels, there's no such thing as an individual in the eyes of rabid leftists.

The days when people protested are over. You're now a black heterosexual right leaning christian with a reasonable income. You're not just Billy anymore. If Billy happens to have light skin color he's probably racist and homophobic too. Because.. It just makes sense, of course.

Anyone know what "Black protest" is?
    Must be similar to Black Friday...

Black people problems huh. Glad I live in germany .